Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior (2794 Views)

Poll: 1. (for men)Would u love a lady who's older than you are ? 2.(for ladies)would you love a guy who's younger than you are ?

I love a guy who's younger than I am: 0% (0 votes)
I would love a guy who's younger than I am: 0% (0 votes)
I would not love a guy I am older than: 7% (1 vote)
I love a girl who's older than I: 23% (3 votes)
I Would love a girl who's older than I am: 30% (4 votes)
I Would not love a girl who's older than I am: 38% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

My Baby-mama Is Older Dan Me Bt Deceived By My Facebook Birthday Status. Help / Can I Marry My Senior Brother's Wife? / I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by kiamryhenry(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2010
I met this girl on fb chat room she got addicted to me and I got addicted to her too we've been chatin for some weeks till she told me one day to tell her all about myself so I did and she said she's two yrs older than I am but she loves me, we exchanged phone numbers an got talking on phone
I started developing feelings 4 her(I love her) but she keep telling me she,s my senior & that her younger one is my age but she loves an doesn't no how this will work and what people will say,
Pls, what do I do I'm really love with this girl
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by papa190(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2010
how do people meet and run tins on FB

It baffles me
How can someone go about doin online datin
arent there any gurls in ur area man~

even here on Nland some people chase gurls about

this is serious~
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by papa190(m): 10:23am On Jul 15, 2010
anyway back 2 ur question

simple
tell her age is just a number
bsides ure the man and ure capable both financially, spiritually and even bedmatically
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by Omolola1(f): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2010
@ poster

age is just a number, forget about the age! and go on with your loving

Hold on a minute,

have you seen this mama in question
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by trusted(m): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2010
Have you met one-on-one?
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by MOBO444(f): 11:49am On Jul 15, 2010
@ Poster please forget about this girl in question, Nigeria girls are not worth the hustle, she says she is 2 years your senior and i will tell you she is 6 years your senior, before a Nigeria girl will own up and Nigeria girls lie a lot.
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by papa190(m): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2010
^^
arent u dat scam korea plying these parts` angry
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by kiamryhenry(m): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2010
we've met on several ocassions
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by Omolola1(f): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2010
do u like what you saw? if yes, go on with your loving
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by coolier(f): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2010
Love is not about age. It's about feelings.
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by iice(f): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2010
MOBO444:

@ Poster please forget about this girl in question, Nigeria girls are not worth the hustle, she says she is 2 years your senior and i will tell you she is 6 years your senior, before a Nigeria girl will own up and Nigeria girls lie a lot.

The korean from nigeria living in UK who cheats on the wife and cradle robs speaks cheesy

@Topic. . .una loff wan tin tin.  How long have you guys been together?.
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by kiamryhenry(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2010
@omolola1. I love everything about her ! Yup ! I do
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by frankcj(m): 11:56am On Jul 25, 2010
once she is all right 4 yah?what else do u want boy?, come on ignore d damm age is number.
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by googles: 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by madlady(f): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2010
googles:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

MOBO444:

Why are you this harsh, lots of peeps tell embarassed embarassed embarassed lies about their age, it's not a nation thing.
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by googles: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2010
Madlady kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

how are u sweetz. . . . i don miss you die
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by saintneo(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2010
papa190:

even here on Nland some people chase gurls about

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i feel u 190
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by Mayflowa(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2010
Googles is back! Marvellous!
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by madlady(f): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2010
googles:

Madlady kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

how are u sweetz. . . . i don miss you die

Cool darling, hope your studies went well.  kiss kiss NL been dry without u. kisslu.
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by papa190(m): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2010
saintneo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i feel u 190

dont feel me,its the truth
some people here chase nairaland girls everywhere
and the thing baffles me~
angry angry
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by madlady(f): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2010
^^^^ hmm lipsrsealed
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by papa190(m): 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2010
^^
r u dumb fonded or what! angry angry

its the truth, GADDAMIT
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by madlady(f): 5:51am On Jul 26, 2010
^^^ shocked dumb, are you insulting me cry cry

I am more than dumbfounded, your the CHIEF chaser.
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by papa190(m): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2010
^^
angry angry

Gimme examples
Have i eva chased u~

No girl out there except omolola can come out and say i have eva asked her out~

I dont chase gurls around angry angry
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by madlady(f): 9:13am On Jul 26, 2010
^^^Do you want me to report you to that lovely girl in the US wink
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by papa190(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2010
^^

who angry angry
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by madlady(f): 9:33am On Jul 26, 2010
^^^U know who, she's does not do nl anymore  lipsrsealed
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by papa190(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2010
rotfl,
angry angry

madlady im warning u~ angry angry
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by madlady(f): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2010
You already dised me on the other thread so go for it cool.
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by papa190(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2010
^^
No sweets,
you are too dear for me, to loose
pardon me if i dissed u,
I hardly do that esp 2 u,
my bad~
grin

btw, i hope u aint talking of plat or mama-gee~ angry angry
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by madlady(f): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2010
^^^
I only know the 1st, I love her (really).

Ok the fights over kiss kiss.
Re: She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior by papa190(m): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2010
^^
yea the fights over,
Now come give me 1 big HUG

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Who Is A Handsome Man? / The Bro Code - King James III Version / What Kind Of Gifts Do Nigerian Ladies Appreciate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.