Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay (37304 Views)

Bbnaija: Dorathy Full Breast Comes Out From Her Bra While She Was Asleep (video) / Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him / Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by ladyn4real(f): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

What about Charlie boy's daughter, the cucumber girl, Afrocandy etc?
they are birds of the same features
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 18, 2018
dingbang:
fine girls full this world yet guy go they reason anus.

please read my signature, thanks
aswear another man's anus for that matter but it's his life, his choice.
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Chubhie: 11:41am On Oct 18, 2018
Most of the honorable members in national assembly are closet gay. We wish them the courage to come clean.
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Gloriawinning: 11:41am On Oct 18, 2018
To everyone saying why leave toto for smelling anus?
Gay men in western world don't practice anal sex, there's usually no penetration they practice something called Frot sex, this is when men rub their genitals against one another while cuddling in bed till they reach . They also sometimes have intercrucal sex where dominating male squeezes his genital around any part mostly tighs of his partner till he's ok.
So if you find yourself in a gay situation no go let anyone penetrate you oo to avoid rectal issues

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 18, 2018
1stola:
SILLY TO CALL DARK_SKINNED (brown) PEOPLE BLACK

ARE YOU M0RONS COLOR BLIND??

On the matter, He is just a sick animal like every other gay person

All they need is brain therapy.

and you're the doctor that diagnose them.
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Chubhie: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2018
Gloriawinning:
To everyone saying why leave toto for smelling anus?
Gay men in western world don't practice anal sex, there's usually no penetration they practice something called Frot sex, this is when men rub their genitals against one another while cuddling till they reach . They also sometimes have intercrucal sex where dominating male squeezes his genital around any part mostly tighs of his partner till he's ok.
So if you find yourself in a gay situation no go let anyone penetrate you oo pun will cry and start having rectal issues.
I remember how the gays in faith academy cannaland messed up a kid there. The kid came home will his behind all messed up! Pampers were his only rescue. Gays are too many in Nigeria.
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 18, 2018
openmine:

Goodness is not resident on a particular set of people!
Its a choice!
Just because a lady is a virgin doesn't imply that she has morals or would be a good wife!
Its a choice!
However,that doesn't take away the fact that such sexual orientation is unnatural,abnormal and should be discouraged in its entirety!

Those practising this acts will only complicate their lives more!

There was a reason why a man and woman should come together in one flesh,not just for reproduction but for balance and synchronization!

This has nothing to either do with Christianity!

It makes no sense and defies all logic when a man says he is in love with another man instead of a woman!
Such people need help!

How would a man be able overlook all the curves and hourglass perfections of a modern lady to have intercourse with a fellow man....Even the thought of such is not only preposterous but outright madness....!

When humans try to play God by altering a designed plan for nature,only confusion and disaster awaits such people!

Lots of people are attracted to the same sex and you are saying such sexual orientation is unnatural,abnormal and should be discouraged in its entirety! Seems your thought process is the one that is unnatural.

The fact that you do not understand it does not make it unnatural. What is your problem with two gay consenting adults having a relationship/sex?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 18, 2018
MasterRahl:
angry

Homosexual feelings & Lesbian feelings are something I do not fully grasp. It is getting rampant by the day and may soon blow out of proportion. Why a man or woman would share sexual feelings for someone of the same sex is beyond my comprehension.

Studies have shown that it is somewhat prevalent in the teeenage age due to hormone surges bla bla bla. But then, it becomes a habit and habits are hard to break. There is need for more research on this subject.

However, the key is orientation and love.

Romans 1:26-27 KJV

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

[27] And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by dometome: 11:57am On Oct 18, 2018
kmcutez:

Lots of people are attracted to the same sex and you are saying such sexual orientation is unnatural,abnormal and should be discouraged in its entirety! Seems your thought process is the one that is unnatural.

The fact that you do not understand it does not make it unnatural. What is your problem with two gay consenting adults having a relationship/sex?
homo is evil. Simple and short. Fvck off!

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by paparazzi1987(m): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2018
You claimed gay because you dont want to come back home. grin

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 18, 2018
UNIQUEISRAEL:

Romans 1:26-27 KJV

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

[27] And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

That scam book that was written by misogynist, wandering, desert men. Abeg oga shift. Are you a roman?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 18, 2018
dometome:
homo is evil. Simple and short. Fvck off!

So is adultery and fornication. Which group do you belong to, oga hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
kmcutez:

That scam book that was written by misogynist, wandering, desert men. Abeg oga shift. Are you a roman?

You Are Rather One Breath Away From Your Grave!

Ordinary Sand, challenging the Word of God!!

So Preposterous!

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by obonujoker(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
kmcutez:

Homosexuality, fornication, Adultery are all the same sexual sin, buh homosexuality is worst... Well we are all thanking God for the mediation of Jesus Christ for now....
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
obonujoker:

Homosexuality, fornication, Adultery are all the same sexual sin, buh homosexuality is worst... Well we are all thanking God for the mediation of Jesus Christ for now....

Well to each their own. Adultery is the worst for me because you break an oath, and also hurt other people in the process.

Fornication and Homosexuality are consenting acts that hurt no one.
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by AffiliateBaron(m): 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
Anyway, you can learn how to create your free blog using blogger platform here http://joyjerryblog..com/2018/10/how-to-create-free-blog-using-blogger.html
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Basalt(m): 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

What about Charlie boy's daughter, the cucumber girl, Afrocandy etc?

They ain't males. He is talking about males
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hmm I don't think I can have a gay guy as a friend. I mean what will we be gisting about? I don't have anything against gay guys if anything it means more women for we the straight guys. I just can't have them as close friends.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by wristbangle: 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
kmcutez:
Very good. All the gay people I have met are more decent and humane than the so called heterosexuals. Wish the world was full of gay people. It would have been a better place.

When the crave for sex & desperation to bear a child hits you, you will know what'sup

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Yoighaman(m): 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
sCun:
Desperate Yoruba man trying to escape returning to Nigeria after his student visa expires.
If this trick works for him and he's given asylum expect more Nigerian students in the UK to do the same.
Another Yoruba scam

Intelligent...

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by walosky(m): 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
Afonjas disgracing this nation since 18BC
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by openmine(m): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
kmcutez:

Homosexuality is Totally abnormal,preposterous and madness personified...those committing such acts including those in support of such acts needs to be corrected in the head!

My thought process as much as am concerned is fully and adequately normal....

If you think am abnormal, then U better start evaluating your current thought process!

A man is sexually attracted to a woman(or visa versa) by default,hence any other sexual attraction should not only be discouraged but also corrected!

Without the normal process,you won't even be in this world let alone existing!
Can a man be impregnated by a man?
Does the other gay have a womb?
Can a woman miraculously pass her "sperm" to hatch her fellows lesbian's egg during their intercourse?

When man seeks to go against or alter the cause of life,complication,frustration and loneliness are their end product!

if it was really normal for gays to fall in love as u said,why do ladies still need a sperm donor to fertilize her eggs....is her fellow homosexual not capable of impregnating her?

The one that even irritates me most is when two men say they are in love with each other.....
What really attracted the man to the other man?
....and you are in support of such crap?
and you tag me an abnormal person? grin
Jezzzzzzz!

7 Likes

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by obonujoker(m): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
kmcutez:

Well to each their own. Adultery is the worst for me because you break an oath, and also hurt other people in the process.

Fornication and Homosexuality are consenting acts that hurt no one.

Lol... the problem is that we humans can classify sin, but to God they have the same punishment of going to hell.... it's only a matter of time, if Jesus tarries, that Africa will legalize all these bullshits, coz the Bible had spoken of it already....

My own prayer though, is to be amongst the number at that day, and really overcome these sins...

However, homosexuality is going against the norm, against nature, moreover people who come out as gay/, lesbians, after all still get married in the long run to the opposite sex....
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Daeylar(f): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
I wonder if he will still come back to this country.

Lol, this is another angle.
sCun:
Desperate Yoruba man trying to escape returning to Nigeria after his student visa expires.
If this trick works for him and he's given asylum expect more Nigerian students in the UK to do the same.
Another Yoruba scam

1 Like

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Walamu(m): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
MasterRahl:
angry

Homosexual feelings & Lesbian feelings are something I do not fully grasp. It is getting rampant by the day and may soon blow out of proportion. Why a man or woman would share sexual feelings for someone of the same sex is beyond my comprehension.

Studies have shown that it is somewhat prevalent in the teeenage age due to hormone surges bla bla bla. But then, it becomes a habit and habits are hard to break. There is need for more research on this subject.

However, the key is orientation and love.
Child rape,its the spread of pedophile demons.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Kennydoc(m): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
kmcutez:
Very good. All the gay people I have met are more decent and humane than the so called heterosexuals. Wish the world was full of gay people, it would have been a better place I would never have been born.

Fixed

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by dometome: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
kmcutez:

Don't derail the thread. Homo is evil, it is not natural, in fact it is a mental problem, homo people should and must be treated as drug addicts okay?

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by omoadeleye(m): 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
Chai, imagine digging each others anus angrythe guys is irritating,

1 Like

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
openmine:

Homosexuality is Totally abnormal,preposterous and madness personified...those committing such acts including those in support of such acts needs to be corrected in the head!

If you think am abnormal, then U better start evaluating your current thought process!

A man is sexually attracted to a woman(or visa versa) by default,hence any other sexual attraction should not only be discouraged but also corrected!

Can a woman miraculously pass her "sperm" to hatch her fellows lesbian's egg during their intercourse?

When man seeks to go against or alter the cause of life,complication,frustration and loneliness are their end product!

if it was really normal for gays to fall in love as u said,why do ladies still need a sperm donor to fertilize her eggs....is her fellow homosexual not capable of impregnating her?

The one that even irritates me most is when two men say they are in love with each other.....
Jezzzzzzz!

Not everyone thinks like you. I'm happy gay people are fighting for their rights and recording victories everywhere. Soon all countries will recognize and legalize gay acts. What would you do then? Kill yourself?? Lol
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Yoighaman(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
openmine:

Jezzzzzzz!

I'm with you jare, ride on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.