Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay (37303 Views)

Bbnaija: Dorathy Full Breast Comes Out From Her Bra While She Was Asleep (video) / Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him / Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by nelsonoba: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
kmcutez:
Very good. All the gay people I have met are more decent and humane than the so called heterosexuals. Wish the world was full of gay people. It would have been a better place.

Just say it that you are gay and we will understand, RATHER than hiding behind that nonsense story of gay people you've met being nicer than heterosexual. No wonder God warned us about devil pretending to be an angel of light in order to deceive people like You!
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Bonapart(m): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
jhubril:

Yee e pain am . Olodo rabata . See head like pestle!

My regards to your gay family!
gay bastard
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Bonapart(m): 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
jhubril:

Lwkmd.

It's never difficult to decipher between a mind that is truly prosperous and that which is the picture of misery. Lol.

You are boasting about your 'peanut salary' that is so meagre that you have to keep your SCRUFFY and ITCHY BEARDS in order to save money .

Mr Gay ,will you ever cross words with me?
gay bastard
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
odogwucj:

Not so. You see, for us it is a different experience. For most gay (not bisexual) people, we realize very early at as age 8, 9 or 10 that our feelings for the opposite sex are dead but with the same sex it is automatic. We are no different from straight people only that we don't naturally like what heterosexuals like. Forcing a gay man to marry a woman is like forcing you to marry a man you have no feelings for. You manage the situation/marriage and you two may become best friends at best but the internal happiness/satisfaction will not be there.
another faqqot.
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by jhubril(m): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
Bonapart:
gay bastard
It is you who are gay. Gay bloodline . Gay generation
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Issaboss(m): 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
kmcutez:

Most of the heterosexual female don't have sexual thoughts towards me, but they are rude and nasty.

They gay female that are supposed to have sexual thoughts towards me are nice, so your logic does not add up.
How come you know many lesbians, you can't possibly tell me you are concluding from one or two lesbians, moreover i may have gone overboard on the sexual thoughts issue
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Bonapart(m): 7:07am On Oct 19, 2018
jhubril:

It is you who are gay. Gay bloodline . Gay generation
gay bastard
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by iSufferFools: 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
kmcutez:
Very good. All the gay people I have met are more decent and humane than the so called heterosexuals. Wish the world was full of gay people. It would have been a better place.
that's according to you. Others have different experience and last I check, your opinion isn't the yardstick use in measuring what people believe.
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by salt1: 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
kushercain:

This guy went to my school Asaya Daniel right ght from time everybody new he was gay. His room mates all had leaking asses and he was the first president of the student union council and president of the school fellowship too. He once told my guy that he would make all his carryovers go away if he let's him bang him

Really? I thought he was just doing it for asylum
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by kushercain: 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
salt1:

Really? I thought he was just doing it for asylum

No bro, most ppl knew he was a closet gay and the guy was very influential in our department and in the whole school as in he had a lot of clout. He was supposed to be the perfect Christian, leader of the school fellowship and school union but guys knew better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.