Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay (37302 Views)

Bbnaija: Dorathy Full Breast Comes Out From Her Bra While She Was Asleep (video) / Outrage As Gay Man Proposes To His Lover, Kisses Him / Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by nick50(m): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
Afonja and homosexual be like 5$6

5 Likes

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by CodeTemplar: 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
MasterRahl:
angry

Homosexual feelings & Lesbian feelings are something I do not fully grasp. It is getting rampant by the day and may soon blow out of proportion. Why a man or woman would share sexual feelings for someone of the same sex is beyond my comprehension.

Studies have shown that it is somewhat prevalent in the teeenage age due to hormone surges bla bla bla. But then, it becomes a habit and habits are hard to break. There is need for more research on this subject.

However, the key is orientation and love.

Even in the bible it was there.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by TechCapon(m): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
kmcutez:
Very good. All the gay people I have met are more decent and humane than the so called heterosexuals. Wish the world was full of gay people. It would have been a better place.
hope you're not one of them?
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by drlateef: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
Rumicarter:
Whatever makes him happy.

Stealing do make some people happy.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Yoighaman(m): 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
kmcutez:

Not everyone thinks like you. I'm happy gay people are fighting for their rights and recording victories everywhere. Soon all countries will recognize and legalize gay acts. What would you do then? Kill yourself?? Lol

Since you don't see any wrong in it. Your son will turn out to be gay IJN, his son too will turn out as gay IJN, then his daughter will emerge as a Lesbian IJN...oya shout a very big AMEN!

Yorubas will say "Were dun wo loja, ko se e bi lomo" (It's amusing to watch a mad person display in the market square but no one desires to have him or her as a child).

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Even in the bible it was there.
Noted
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by openmine(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
kmcutez:

Not everyone thinks like you. I'm happy gay people are fighting for their rights and recording victories everywhere. Soon all countries will recognize and legalize gay acts. What would you do then? Kill yourself?? Lol
I don't need anyone to think like me
That's my belief!
You say gays are winning the war simply because a certain media outfit in the western world is trying in vain to promote such acts?
Don't stay in a part of the country and blindly conclude that homos are winning the war?
Such statements imply you have been living in ignorance!

Or maybe you are one,hence you are waiting for the time when it will be legalised so that you can finally showoff your lover that you have been secretly hiding!
I urge U to keep waiting!
Just hope you don't get frustrated @ 60 waiting for it to be legalised! grin

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Abdul3391(m): 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
kmcutez:
Very good. All the gay people I have met are more decent and humane than the so called heterosexuals. Wish the world was full of gay people. It would have been a better place.
Because non have broke ur heart ba
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by openmine(m): 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
TechCapon:
hope you're not one of them?
Most of those in support of it are doing it secretly hoping one day it will be legalised and they can showcase their lover!

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Oreofepeters: 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
dingbang:
fine girls full this world yet guy go they reason anus.

please read my signature, thanks
Reasoning anus is not even the issue here after all people still do it with their wife/girlfriend but trying it with a fellow man is what I don't understand..
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by hustla(m): 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
Baba wan use am claim asylum. We Sabi as e dey go for here

Omo ogbon
grin
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by samolaolu(m): 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
axcerin:
Watch Video Here >>> https://gistmore.com/nigerian-first-black-student-union-president-bournemouth-university-u-k-comes-gay
This homosexuality thing is just negating God’s plan for humanity; unless you are not human or doesn’t believe in God.
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Oreofepeters: 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
kmcutez:
I guess your heart must have been broken by men for you to say this....
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by ebereokey(m): 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
See them

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
Evil Spirit dey worry all Homos. Say whatever you wanna say.
For a man to make love to a man a woman to a woman. Something is wrong some where.
And what is wrong is in the head. Mental disoder.

What's so special to a man in a Prick that you have been toying with since you were a kid. That it is some else's Prick that will now be enticing you. Madness caused by Demons.

All of you gays need deliverance from Demonic oppression . No appology.

I am in my Toilet come and beat me.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
Oreofepeters:
I guess your heart must have been broken by men for you to say this....

My heart has never been broken. No one has been able to penetrate. Millions have tried and given up. What am I suppose to do? Guess I'm an anomaly. If you find the cure, let me know. I have since long given up. Maybe I'm not human.
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by FisifunKododada: 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
Better than pretending to be straight. Kudos to him for his courage. More pu_$$y for me and the eat dat pussy gang.
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
openmine:

Most of those in support of it are doing it secretly hoping one day it will be legalised and they can showcase their lover!

That's like saying every white person who defends the civil liberties of black people must be a "secret" black person. Too many dumb arses seem incapable of comprehending that some people are not hateful psychopaths who wish all gays would be lynched and burned and can feel empathy for those who are "different". Majority of people who support the liberties and dignity of gay people are not themselves gay. It's a childish cliche to call anyone that defends gay rights gay.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Oreofepeters: 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
kmcutez:

My heart has never been broken. No one has been able to penetrate. Millions have tried and given up. What am I suppose to do? Guess I'm an anomaly. If you find the cure, let me know. I have since long given up. Maybe I'm not human.
I have the cure DM me...
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
this one don use him hands finish himself.
there are things you don't tell anyone though. smh.
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
samolaolu:

This homosexuality thing is just negating God’s plan for humanity; unless you are not human or doesn’t believe in God.

What's God's plan for humanity? To continue to breed like rats in places like Africa and overpopulate the earth until we've destroyed the planet and sent human civilization to oblivion. That is the plan? grin

6 Likes

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
kmcutez:

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by openmine(m): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

That's like saying every white person who defends the civil liberties of black people must be a "secret" black person. Too many dumb arses seem incapable of comprehending that some people are not hateful psychopaths who wish all gays would be lynched and burned and can feel empathy for those who are "different". Majority of people who support the liberties and dignity of gay people are not themselves gay. It's a childish cliche to call anyone that defends gay rights gay.
Its unfortunate that in your vain and warped ploy to sound so intelligent,you ended up making a folly of your self!
I think the keyword you ignorantly and blindly missed is "MOST" not "ALL"!
But no probs,its now a public knowledge that you are one of them...hence,you put up such tactless defences!
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Bonapart(m): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
kmcutez:
and we wouldn't have been reading this your shitty comment now if the whole world were gays....dindirin. and na person born this one o
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Bonapart(m): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
jhubril:
Can you imagine?

This is what I have always said ,you don't have to look feminine to be gay. Yet stupid Nigerians keep hating on people because of their looks. Looking at how decent this guy looks no one would suspect that he is gay.

Smh
and so what.... turn gay If you like, but hey the world continue but your anus won't end well trust me on that.... yeye
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
Yoighaman:

Since you don't see any wrong in it. Your son will turn out to be gay IJN, his son too will turn out as gay IJN, then his daughter will emerge as a Lesbian IJN...oya shout a very big AMEN!

Yorubas will say "Were dun wo loja, ko se e bi lomo" (It's amusing to watch a mad person display in the market square but no one desires to have him or her as a child).

A big resounding Amen.
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by kushercain: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
axcerin:
Nigerian First Black President Of Bournemouth University, U.K, Comes Out As Gay

Massive support as Nigerian first black Student Union president of Bournemouth University, U.K, comes out as gay.

News via Gistmore :: https://gistmore.com/nigerian-first-black-student-union-president-bournemouth-university-u-k-comes-gay

This guy went to my school Asaya Daniel right ght from time everybody new he was gay. His room mates all had leaking asses and he was the first president of the student union council and president of the school fellowship too. He once told my guy that he would make all his carryovers go away if he let's him bang him
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
openmine:

I don't need anyone to think like me
That's my belief!
You say gays are winning the war simply because a certain media outfit in the western world is trying in vain to promote such acts?
Don't stay in a part of the country and blindly conclude that homos are winning the war?
Such statements imply you have been living in ignorance!

Or maybe you are one,hence you are waiting for the time when it will be legalised so that you can finally showoff your lover that you have been secretly hiding!
I urge U to keep waiting!
Just hope you don't get frustrated @ 60 waiting for it to be legalised! grin

Yes, actually...they are winning the "war". Well over a hundred countries have decriminalized homosexuality, of which 27 have legalized gay marriage, since the Netherlands became the first in 2001. For dozens more countries, it's a matter of time. That's a lot of progress in the world in about a decade-and-half. Of course the barbarous shiitholes of Africa would be the last - probably not in this century. But that is no surprise really. In mindset, we're probably centuries behind the most civilized nations on earth. But denying the great leaps in the gay rights movement is pretty delusional. grin

5 Likes

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
Codedone:

You are a very smart individual, your mind is also quite special.

Not sure if I'm being punked, lol, but thank you for the compliment.
Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by kushercain: 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
kmcutez:

This guy was never decent he was the president campus avs as well as our naccoss department and had a lot of clout which he abused to sleep with guys back in school

1 Like

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
openmine:

Its unfortunate that in your vain and warped ploy to sound so intelligent,you ended up making a folly of your self!
I think the keyword you ignorantly and blindly missed is "MOST" not "ALL"!
But no probs,its now a public knowledge that you are one of them...hence,you put up such tactless defences!

Saying "most" would still be a mooronic comment. A tiny percentage of people even in Western nations are gay, yet they have obtained legal protections because the majority in those societies have come to recognize and fight for their rights. So there is no "most" as you moronically asserted. Most of those who fight for gay rights are not gay. It's the stupid sheite I used to say as a child, calling everyone "gays" and all that. I grew up. Sad for you to still be locked in the mind of a child.

As if I care that some nonentity online thinks that I'm "one of them". grin Yes, I'm one of them. Come and beat me.

5 Likes

Re: Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay by grandstar(m): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
That means he isn't coming back to Naija!@

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Turn A Girl On Without Touching Her. / Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.