Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,952 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Nigerian Men And Older Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Older Women (7952 Views)

Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? / Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by tkb417(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2010
SA Goddess:

Not really, my point is why get me to call you (my expence) just to tell me you miss me, why not send a message or wait until you have credit on your phone
hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by SAGoddess: 9:38am On Jul 21, 2010
tkb417:

hmmmm

In words please, preferably English, LOL! cool
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by sjeezy8: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2010
I dont know why anyone would want a suga mommy-

I mean I like the looks of kitten from babes who age from 18-22 - it looks sooo fresh and new!

Im bout to get a new girl the ones I got right now are about my age. . . .

Young and fresh- is my new motto
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by tkb417(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2010
SA Goddess:

In words please, preferably English, LOL! cool
i sent somthn to u nah
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by SAGoddess: 9:48am On Jul 21, 2010
smiley smiley smiley

Got it,
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by adaybola(f): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2010
SA Goddess:

Not really, my point is why get me to call you (my expence) just to tell me you miss me, why not send a message or wait until you have credit on your phone

lol! I know, just pulling your legs.
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by sjeezy8: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2010
adaybola:

Adebolllaaaaaa Ohhhhhhh
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by adaybola(f): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

Adebolllaaaaaa Ohhhhhhh

Sup?
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by SAGoddess: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2010
adaybola:

Oh dear, both my legs, need something to stand on grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by danben(m): 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2010
Older women are more mature and with less problem. Know what they want and go for it no pretense of any sort simple

@SA Goddess 
if they flash you ignore the flash at least one should have enough credit to say hi
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by frankcj(m): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2010
sound pretty good dude in early 30's early to middle 30's, fancy ladies in late 30's to late 50's to hangout, hopefuly some one up for it.
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by SAGoddess: 7:12am On Jul 22, 2010
frankcj:

sound pretty good dude in early 30's early to middle 30's, fancy ladies in late 30's to late 50's to hangout, hopefuly some one up for it.

Wouldn't a woman in her late 50s be old enough to be your mother, goodness, that is brave grin grin I have no problem with cougar relationships though, as long as the two people are feeling each other!

@ danben - I do smiley

Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by danben(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2010
@SA Goddess
You are right there should be an element of feeling in the rltp
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by MrCork24: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2010
Older women swallow & they give better BJ's
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by Orikinla(m): 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2013
[size=18pt]Women over 40 have the hardest time finding a mate, according to research. So what's a midlife women to do on Valentine's Day?[/size]
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by ifyeky(m): 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
Godmother: Is it just me seeing it or are our naija men going for older women these days.Most of my male friends are all carrying " sugar mummies" so to speak. One of them claims that the women are more mature and know how to handle situations.

Mature women handles situation wid maturity unlike d small girls
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by dederocs(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
Godmother: Is it just me seeing it or are our naija men going for older women these days.Most of my male friends are all carrying " sugar mummies" so to speak. One of them claims that the women are more mature and know how to handle situations.
i prefer mature women,less stress,less confusion.
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by tpia5: 5:02am On Aug 21, 2013
Orikinla: Women over 40 have the hardest time finding a mate, according to research. So what's a midlife women to do on Valentine's Day?

valentine's day was created by your fellow human being, dont knock yourself out over it.

create your own day if it gets to you.
Re: Nigerian Men And Older Women by tpia5: 5:03am On Aug 21, 2013
@ topic

doesnt make sense to me per se [cant relate], but to each their own.

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Things You Should NEVER Say To Your Girlfriend, Under ANY Circumstance / 'no Man Can Last More Than 2 Mins With Me' — Lady Dares Men On Social Media / N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.