Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,206 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days (11634 Views)

Funny Toasting Lines! / Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight / Toasting Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by doyinfash(m): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2010
skewse me,it seems hav met you somewhere,and d babe replied :no i dont think so, and i'll be thinking of d next line, sometime i'll be blank and wont know wat else to say. sometime i would'v boasted to my friends that i would summon courage to toast d gal today,i would be wearing my best outfit,shine my shoe and go near her house wiv ma friends,d moment my friends call d gal out,i'll run away,it was dat bad,
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by dani1luv: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2010
@vpersie
which school b dat, where e dey, abegi nor confuse me jorh tongue
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2010
O my gosh, I've neva laughed so hard in my life!
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2010
Guys my first toast was back then in my SS2, but while I was still very young God gave me favour around girls so I had a handful of them maybe I was handsome and hell shy, but when I made it to SS2, Edy-girl was the first girl I used my mouth to woo, I can remember vividly the Margaret thatcher interview I went through while convincing her of my love for her, grrrhhhh, damn that's one girl I can say I really loved,

She gladly accepted afterall cheesy
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Denc: 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2010
D Toaster: (heart pounding heavily) Hello. Your face is fromIrrua?! D Toasted: Eh, you said?! D Toaster: (confused, liver failure) Sorry, I,

(NB: though Irrua is a town in Edo State, the toaster mispronounced the word 'familiar')
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by sleekydude: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2010
hi, i like wot u are wearing
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by johndavid1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin abeg make una no kill me here i don laugh sotay i wan  begin piss
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2010
i bought a valentine card for this sweet babe i really admire back in the days, i never talk to am before,, i couldnt bring my self forward to toast the girl,, the card ended up under my box for 2 years!, anyways i was able to do it and i ended up cleaning her congo and not only that,i was her first man, i still miss the good ol'days
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by kunmibola(m): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2010
I walked up to this girl that day and I said, 'Tola, i'm interested in you'. She replied, 'hen hen, Thanks'. For what seemed like eternity, i couldn't say any other thing cos i wasn't used to that kind of reply until a teacher came into the class.
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by kunmibola(m): 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2010
I walked up to this girl that day and I said, 'Tola, i'm interested in you'. She replied, 'hen hen, Thanks'. For what seemed like eternity, i couldn't say any other thing cos i wasn't used to that kind of reply until a teacher came into the class.
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by heryyy(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2010
I love you talk your own grin grin
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by frankdrek(m): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2010
from the very day i set my eyes on u, etc
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by xterra2(m): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2010
This was from the poster of this topic
i used to accost girls and say sumtin like ''hey baby i wanna spoke to you and i wanna fall in love''
i love u pass my mother.
Girls must have been very patient in those days

share your own funny ones lets laff out loud

But seriosuly the girl may reject you because of this wrong english
Hehehe that would never work
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by ugobanks1: 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2010
something like, xcuse me can i spake 2 u, afam bu ugo baby wat is ur's, a bum a importer of exporters, give me that chance and i will made u happy, heheheheh, e na ghota ma point, Good old days,
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by oloritinu: 12:05am On Jul 18, 2010
i am a lady but i remember those days that when my brothers are with girls they were toasting and sight any mercedes benz- they quickly bend down and tell the girls "that is my daddy ,i dont want him to see me" this was used to make the girl feel their father is rich driving a mercedes benz,
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by dayokanu(m): 2:08am On Jul 18, 2010
Hey babay,

Do you know my dad? He owns the airport Do you know my mom? she owns the stadium, my uncle owns the seaport
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by sulad82i(m): 2:39am On Jul 18, 2010
hahahah grin grin this is trouble
gen gen

[size=16pt]I told my first gf, I will like you to be my future partner[/size]

but then I was scared as hell and didn't want to get rejected cos we were in the same class.
to make matter worse for her, i was the class captain
so even if I was rejected, she's sure to be in the list of noise makers every time (I will even put her name on days that she's absent) tongue
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Princek12(m): 4:18am On Jul 18, 2010
hey smallie, you are the only ponmo in my obe!
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by RecentPost: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2010
Mine always goes like this and never fail
me: Hey baby what's going on?
Gal: am cool!
Me:Do you stay arround this area you look familiar
Gal:Nah am here just to see a friend of mine
Me :stretch my for hand shake,AM Nick!
Gal! Nati!
Me:hmmm sounds like my mama's name,my pleasure
Gal:Y're welcome
Me:Do you care 4 ride
Gal:Nah dont worry ma friend is going to be here any moment from now to pick me up
Me:hmmm am heading to the stadium ma team is playing in the next 1hr
Gal:alright have fun!
Me' Bye girl
Me:start the car engine
Me: oh sorry,do you mind if, give her my phone
Gal: Okeeyyyyyyyyy
to be continue,, phone call
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Ranoscky(m): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2010
I remember toastin a gurl inside a bus when coming back from school back then. cool while the bus was stil far away b4 it get's to my bus-stop and after all the secondary school flow and yanings omo mehn, dis gurl no dey talk well o. undecided so i started saying some funny things dat'll make her laugh (b'cos back den, gurls dey like guys wey dey make dem laff well-well) but stil dis gurl bone. sad when the bus was gettin close to my bus-stop where i'll get down, na dat time dis gurl com start to dey respond fine o sad (but how i go take com down from d bus wey she has only told me her name and she has not yet told me her home address?) undecided omo mhen, i bone ma bus-stop o. i com flow with dis gurl til we reach the last bustop. den, she has told me her home address and direction on how to come. (but how i go take go back now? and i no get xtra money to take another bus comback to ma bustop) b4 i know wetin dey happen, Omo mhen i don dey trek 1hr 30mnt journey back to ma bustop under the HOT sun shocked with better hunger wey dey catch me dat time eh. . . embarassed ah, Omo mhen, I wan vex DIE!   FOOL!!! sad
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by sleak(m): 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2010
Toasting lines?!
i just use touch and follow. grin grin grin
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by whiteroses(f): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2010
i loveyou like nigerians love dunlop slippers
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Pweety4me(f): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2010
papa190:

^^
Sweets i don wake o
I Just dey vex this morning~

wetin vex yu? undecided

@Ranosky lolz who ask yu?shiorr
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by papa190(m): 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2010
^^

cos im, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2010
hmmmm angry
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by papa190(m): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2010
^^
wetin, undecided undecided shocked shocked
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by chibaby5(f): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2010
Hahahahahahahh I luvz ds thread cheesy cheesy
Cnt bliv ladies fall 4 suma these rediculous sayingz jheeez!
But they are quite funni grin grin
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by chamotex(m): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2010
chi-baby:

Hahahahahahahh I luvz ds thread cheesy cheesy
Cnt bliv ladies fall 4 suma these rediculous sayingz jheeez!
But they are quite funni grin grin

Like you didnt fall for them
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Ranoscky(m): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2010
looking for gurls to lap in the bus during fuel scarcity.
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by chibaby5(f): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2010
chamotex:

Like you didnt fall for them

lolz hu haz liver 2 say such pon mi face?? grin
i do lyk suma da stuffs ah read tho. . i wud jus laff
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Ranoscky(m): 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2010
^^ u really look lyk jamaican, but if truely u'r a flygerian den dat'll be d eastern part cah e dey pon u face! wink
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by chamotex(m): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2010
Ranoscky:

^^ u really look lyk jamaican, but if truely u'r a flygerian den dat'll be d eastern part cah e dey pon u face! wink

Is that supposed to be your own 'toasting' line?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? / Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls / This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.