Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (62608 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2007
Lol the worst is when girls hide behind guys and make passive aggressive comments.

It's almost whorish in a way
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by PTH(m): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2007
Veracious:

Men like PTH who are undecisive and don't stick to their words are considerd by VERACIOUS as weaklings.

undecisive about what? that to call you fairly goodlooking is scraping the bottom of the barrel? What words don't i stick to?
Did i address any words to you? If you don't want a verbal pasting then don't say nonsense.
And who is this Veracious that i should quake at the knees because she calls me a weakling? That local ugly duckling searching desperately for a man to marry her?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2007
Apparently she's under the delusion that everyone's words is meant for her.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Hazeleyed(f): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2007
now i know for sure that this girl is really wallowing in self pity, i actually thought i was the only one that noticed the ugly local fowl"s picture,
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Bolarge(m): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2007
Macgreat:

Too much pain on Here.

LMFAO grin grin grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ne4real(f): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2007
there is no sentiments in marriage ooooh undecided undecided undecided undecided

u enter, u don enter

i have to test what i'm supposed to enjoy in my marriage. that is it

pretence no dey this one, cos if i dont and i find out he cant perform after marriage, what will i do, cos divorce or premarital affair is not in my agenda.

so, i need to shine my eyes shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Veracious(f): 10:11am On Aug 22, 2007
PTH:

And who is this Veracious that i should quake at the knees because she calls me a weakling? That local ugly duckling searching desperately for a man to marry her?

i can't help but laugh out loud hahahahahahahahahaha Did i read anger there? hahahahahahahahahahaha. ol boy look for something better to say. hahahahahahahaah

Hazel-eyed:

now i know for sure that this girl is really wallowing in self pity, i actually thought i was the only one that noticed the ugly local fowl"s picture,

Me, self pity? wonder shall never end.

my pic, ugly local fowl"s picture: now i know you have a problem.

ThiefOfHearts:

Apparently she's under the delusion that everyone's words is meant for her.

Now madam lecturer prove me wrong.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kanz: 11:54am On Aug 22, 2007
all your arguements is of no use. frankly being a virgin or not is your personal decision. im a virgin and trust me when i say im far from ugly. my boyfriend nd i hav had a lot of issues but m not ready for personal reasons. i dnt criticise non virgins, because i believe that being disvirgined doesn't make u a LovePeddler. thats jst the lifestyle u decided 2 adopt nd i respect u 4 being able to take such decisions. but when people start to talk discriminatingly about us it pisses me off.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2007
you brought it on yourself Veracious, PTH's comment first comment wasnt to you til you decided to call him a weakling then he decided to lash back

as for Hazel, she obviously has a problem with you.

kanz:

all your arguements is of no use. frankly being a virgin or not is your personal decision. im a virgin and trust me when i say im far from ugly. my boyfriend nd i hav had a lot of issues but m not ready for personal reasons. i dnt criticise non virgins, because i believe that being disvirgined doesn't make u a LovePeddler. thats jst the lifestyle u decided 2 adopt nd i respect u 4 being able to take such decisions. but when people start to talk discriminatingly about us it pisses me off.

See this is exactly the point I've been trying to put across. Kudos.

kanz, the problem with most of the people on Nl is that they believe you are not condemning one group that you are automatically one of them. Like they know people's "status" to be able to say someone is "jealous" or not. It's like saying someone must have had an abortion if they claim to be pro-choice. It's so immature and retarded. My main beef is people insulting those that are not, same way if majority insulting those that are, I'd make the same comments. People have their reasons for doing whatever, using disgusting chauvanistic slang to describe these women is just sad. Goes to show that some mothers truly have failed when it comes to teaching respect towards women
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by seuniyanda: 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2007
@Seun that is a very biased and unfair comment. You don't know if I started livinig abroad last week or last month or last year. For the record, I grew up in Lagos and had most of my schooling in Lagos and I actually spent a couple of years working in Nigeria before relocating and so I am not being influenced by your so called western ideas. We are all entitled to our own opinions, and I re iterate, that I would never marry a virgin.All to his own. And since you are not experienced, kindly take it from someone who is. Sexual compatibility is not a joke and the fact that two people love each other does not mean they must blend in bed. There are various sexual preferences and tastes and while some people are adventurous sexually, a number of people are quite docile. Imagine what happens when a docile person marries anadventurous person. You think things would work out?

I BELIEVE THAT'S WHAT THIS GUY SAID, ANYWAY THIS THING TWO-WAY, IN THE SENSE THAT, LIKE YOU SAID SOME ARE ADVENTUROUS SEXAULLY AND SOME DOCILE, IN ANYWAY, YOU ARE WRONG TO THINK THAT ONE HAS TOO BE SEXUALLY COMPACTIBLE AND THAT MUST BE VERIFY BEFORE MARRIAGE, THAT MEANS FOR EVERY GIRL YOU MEET, YOU MUST HAVE SEX WITH THEM, THAT'S REALLY BAD. IF YOU GIRL FRIEND IS NOT ADVENTUROUS, THEN TEACH HER, LIKEWISE THIS IS APPLICABLE TO FEMALE, TEACH HIM TO BE, IT IS AN EXCUSE TO COMMIT FORNICATION. ANYWAY, SOME VIRGIN ALWAYS ALLOW THAT TO GET TO THEIR HEAD, AND THEY BECOME STUBORN BY THE FACT THAT THEY ARE ONE, ANYWAY SHA, A PERSON WHO IS NOT A VIRGIN IS GOOD, BUT A VIRGIN IS BETTER
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by seuniyanda: 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2007
thiefofthehearts or whatever, you are da bomb, you really are the theif of the heart, because every step you take is someone's mistake, na wa o, weirdo
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2007
You drunk?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Veracious(f): 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2007
TOH am begining to luv you now  kiss

PTH deserves what i called him. he is a green snake under the green grass beware
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2007
uh huh.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by seuniyanda: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2007
TOH, like i said you are weird, let me know your email addy, mine is seuniyanda@mail.com, send all your insults there, i will be willing to attend to you. But wait, ARe You A VIrgIn?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Veracious(f): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2007
well the answer is up to me and yes you can keep your opinions or sacasm. amnot bother by what people say,because i know they are dead wrong on what they think of me.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by seuniyanda: 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2007
veracious, you are really veracious, anyway i saw your pix and i think i sent a mail to your mail box.

TOH, REPLY ME NOW, OR YOU DON'T TO TALK NOW
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2007
why the hell are you yelling
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by seuniyanda: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2007
because you play dump, and i know you are not, you are smart, i know that TOH
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by tnaidaR(f): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2007
Tiffy, mr lover don miss road lmao

Loosers!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by PTH(m): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2007
Veracious:

PTH deserves what i called him. he is a green snake under the green grass beware

lol i would have taken notice if someone with a decent face and attitude had made the above comment. But since you are of no consequence to my existence then you can shove your comments down your throat.
Now that you've had your one minute of fame addressing poor old pth can you now slide back to your period of insignificance pls? grin
thanks.

Green snake under the green grass for telling you that you look worse than my grandmother? cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by doyin13(m): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2007
@pth

i think she just needs a fade grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by PTH(m): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2007
@ doyin13,

her picture signature actually made my day. grin
Check this out:

Am natural and beautifull - When a girl you've never met claims to be "natural" abeg pick race. What she really means is that she is too ugly to use make up.
A beautiful girl wont tell you she's beautiful, she's heard it one too many times to have to hear herself say it. Those who say it do so to console themselves.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2007
david. iwo sha tongue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by PTH(m): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2007
seuniyanda:

TOH, like i said you are weird, let me know your email addy, mine is seuniyanda@mail.com, send all your insults there, i will be willing to attend to you. But wait, ARe You A VIrgIn?

which kain yeye question be that? You get liver o. God save you.  grin

ThiefOfHearts:

david. iwo sha tongue

grin grin grin grin I needed something to lighten my mood.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by debosky(m): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2007
lmao

na wa for dis Veracious sef! grin grin

pth u really need to stop yabbing women like this o, it is not fair at all grin

never tell a woman she is beautiful and then change your mind, the result is being labelled green snake under the green grass cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by PTH(m): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2007
debosky:

pth u really need to stop yabbing women like this o, it is not fair at all grin

abeg na the ones wey deserve am jare. grin

debosky:

never tell a woman she is beautiful and then change your mind, the result is being labelled green snake under the green grass cheesy

LMAO shocked Was that why she said i was indecisive? did she really believe i thot she was beautiful? grin Abeg veracious, check your dictionary for the meaning of the word "sarcasm".
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by doyin13(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2007
PTH

You no go write invitation letter for veracious so.

You two will make a glorious couple grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2007
debosky:

alabajo
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by PTH(m): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2007
doyin13:

PTH

You no go write invitation letter for veracious so.

You two will make a glorious couple grin

you mean to "invite" her as a housegirl? No thank you. grin She is "natural and beautiful", let another "natural" guy send her an invitation.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kanz: 9:12am On Aug 23, 2007
PTH:

you mean to "invite" her as a housegirl? No thank you. grin She is "natural and beautiful", let another "natural" guy send her an invitation.
pth, hmm. im starting to suspect foulplay here. dis one dat u've bn picking on veracious. i can smell love in the air. grin lol. but i tink u shld cool down u've posted sme nasty comments dat really hurt.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by dudubobo1: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2007
I could say the same of you. What am i doing with that consumed thing of yours?

my consumed thing does not have wear and tear except with age. your hole gets wider and deeper    he he I don dey talk too much  lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (47) (Reply)

When You Want A Woman And She Doesn't Want You / Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.