Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Dana Air Wins Best Customer Service Airline Of The Year Award - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Air Wins Best Customer Service Airline Of The Year Award (9851 Views)

Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… / Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest / Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Service Airline Of The Year Award by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
I don't gerrit! Dana that their plane made me feel like I was almost on the road with all the shakes (Uyo - Abuja)?. What was the benchmark for the award sef?
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Service Airline Of The Year Award by amaham(m): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
Rubbish airline, they can just abruptly cancel your flight 2days before take-off day with one annoying e-mail and tell you to expect refund when jesus comes back.
I have been awaiting my refund for a cancelled uyo-lagos flight since last month.
Fly peace and have peace of mind jare
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Service Airline Of The Year Award by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
If they like make dem win Vulture Eagle award, I still won’t step foot across the threshold of any of their aircrafts.

Argue with your keyboard, I’m going to lunch grin
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Service Airline Of The Year Award by JADEK01(m): 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
they deserve it,I do enjoy wen fly with euro, but Dana happon to be the best, sexy crew..
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Service Airline Of The Year Award by supomi: 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
Dana actually deserve the award. customer service is good and I think they have upped their safety standards. congrats dana
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Service Airline Of The Year Award by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 31, 2018
Dana kwa? Tufiakwa!!!!
Once entered Dana from port Harcourt to Abuja because it was the only available option to me.

The flight was the longest so far I witnessed. The cranky sound from the tires before take off and during landing was scary. It's better to take GIG motors
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Service Airline Of The Year Award by Henri8: 7:23am On Oct 31, 2018
Dana Air?
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Service Airline Of The Year Award by Fatherly: 7:27am On Oct 31, 2018
Thumbs up to Dana air.well deserved award.
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Service Airline Of The Year Award by amaham(m): 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
amaham:
Rubbish airline, they can just abruptly cancel your flight 2days before take-off day with one annoying e-mail and tell you to expect refund when jesus comes back.
I have been awaiting my refund for a cancelled uyo-lagos flight since last month.
Fly peace and have peace of mind jare

They have finally refunded my fare money ooo. Alat don land
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Service Airline Of The Year Award by OgaBuhari: 12:33am On Mar 01, 2019
enitey:
Me and Dana Air = Palm oil and water
have u travelled via air before?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scheduling Us Visa Appointment Date / Africa’s 15 Most Expensive Buildings Worth Millions Of Dollars / Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.