Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,815 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) (50365 Views)

Thinking Of You Quotes / Romance Novels…the Effects On Girls Who Read Them By Scotfree / Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by gentleibraheem(m): 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ishilove:
Awwww. This has made remember how hopelessly romantic I am smiley

Yea . . . even got emotional

1 Like

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
soberdrunk:

Explain 'sweet nothings' and do people still use 'darling' in 2018?
Arakurin, not all men are as Bush and unromantic as you. Your own idea of romance is dashing your okpekes a peck on the forehead. Is it any wonder they steal your remote control? cheesy

Sweet nothings are those 'sugar in my tea, butter in my bread' lines.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
It feels good when you finally find that special person. grin I love love.

1 Like

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
gentleibraheem:

Yea . . . even got emotional
I was smiling as I read everything.

I have never met a romantic Nigerian man. NEVER. Maybe they think being romantic makes them look weak. Bush men angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
It feels good when you finally find that special person. grin I love love.
When you find him, grab him by his balls and never let go! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Genniez(f): 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
Add fried turkey to that love quote and see how she would rush your proposal..

Turkeys for sale both young and old even eggs.DM me please

2 Likes

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ishilove:

Arakurin, not all men are as Bush and unromantic as you. Your own idea of romance is dashing your okpekes a peck on the forehead. Is it any wonder they steal your remote control? cheesy

Sweet nothings are those 'sugar in my tea, butter in my bread' lines.

What i lack in 'romance' i make up with in "performance', for instance instead of preaching plenty romance I'd rather just take my lady to France and change her circumstance........... grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by enonche85(m): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
soberdrunk:
In Nigeria no love quote is stronger than "Send me your account number"........ angry

That line is the most romantic line ever! cheesy cheesy

It's very magical as well, cures depression, some type of fever and even cures hunger join. grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by OgbeniSamm(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ok
Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by enonche85(m): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
Curtisaxel7:
Boring. Very boring.

I wonder how this will excite any lady at all.

It will excite a lady who is truly into the guy sending it.

2 Likes

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by joenor(m): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
Love is good only if you have the right person in place.

1 Like

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
soberdrunk:

What i lack in 'romance' i make up with in "performance', for instance instead of preaching plenty romance I'd rather just take my lady to France and change her circumstance........... grin
Aha, the strong and silent type, eh? cheesy Less talk, more action? We can manage that tongue grin
Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by skyeblizz(m): 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
videkon:
love quote for this slaying era?

. you must be HIGH
extremely high, slay queens way sabi nothing other than money

1 Like

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Number999: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nairalanddealer:
No time for all these

grin grin grin grin I Dey tell you... We dey carry love Waka for pocket
Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ishilove:

When you find him, grab him by his balls and never let go! cheesy

This made me remember something even though it is off topic. Not long ago (August-ish), I tripped and was falling down in the market, and broke the bad fall by literally grabbing a middle -aged man by the balls.
Oh the mortification that day!

MizzD
This is from where I will reach you ( this username’s password won’t be as hard to get for pm-ing you
Lagos Oct 19 Festac wedding so will come just before then and would leave the next weekend
tongue @ the post
This really happened cheesy
Cheers

3 Likes

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Crossbow(m): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy

Most romantic quote for Nigerian ladies:

Oya send your Aza

Thank me later..
Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
I just sent one of the quotes to my girlfriend now grin

1 Like

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Nobodys(f): 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
Op, stop it jor, STOP IT.....The person I lofff is really far away from me so don't make me cry Biko... embarassed...

1 Like

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Nobodys(f): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
Crossbow:
cheesy cheesy

Most romantic quote for Nigerian ladies:

Oya send your Aza

Thank me later..
...This is not true... Yeah this makes almost everyone happy buh it's certainly not the most romantic quote...

I wonder why so many people are with the thought that, it's all money when it comes to dealing with women.... I blame it all on naija slayqueens Sha...

2 Likes

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Ishilove: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
merahki:

This made me remember something even though it is off topic. Not long ago (August-ish), I tripped and was falling down in the market, and broke the bad fall by literally grabbing a middle -aged man by the balls.
Oh the mortification that day!
Oh dear, how humiliating embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
We don't choose who we love

1 Like

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Nobodys(f): 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
jeff1607:
We don't choose who we love
Gbammest gbam....
This got me.

Oh my, what am I still doing in this thread... make I dey go jor embarassed

1 Like

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by uniqueflash(m): 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
soberdrunk:
In Nigeria no love quote is stronger than "Send me your account number"........ angry
gbam,you nailed it
Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
Lizilicious:
Who love epp?

I believe u still in ur teens, ,,,and u already have d mindset of money can buy love, ,,I hope wen u wake up it isn't too late or else u end up waking up in ur husband hux biting ur fingers

1 Like

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by wintersnow(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
LOVE IS FOR THE WEAK
Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ishilove:

Oh dear, how humiliating embarassed

I knowww
embarassed
Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by ThierryJay: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ishilove:

Aha, the strong and silent type, eh? cheesy Less talk, more action? We can manage that tongue grin

Haa, u didnt even decode that the guy is subtly tryimg to be clever in his comment. From romance to, for instance to performance then France and lastly circumstance. Appreciate the guys witty effort in trying to wine u with rhymes na.
Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Willybos(m): 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
ok
Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by WetinConsignMe: 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
Who love epp

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
enonche85:

That line is the most romantic line ever! cheesy cheesy

It's very magical as well, cures depression, some type of fever and even cures hunger join. grin cheesy

Nigerian ladies are not romantic at all. Just try giving her flowers and see cheesy

She will say am I cow or goat that eats grass undecided

1 Like

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by WetinConsignMe: 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2018

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by WetinConsignMe: 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
soberdrunk:

U r right!!.
It is magical. It can make me fall in love even if I didn't like the person at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story / Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.