Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) (50366 Views)

Thinking Of You Quotes / Romance Novels…the Effects On Girls Who Read Them By Scotfree / Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by WetinConsignMe: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2018

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Ayuzz007(m): 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
Not bad there...read the novel but haven't watch the movie,the movie starred Ryan Gosling of crazy_stupid_love #The_notebook_Nicholas Sparks_100%.

1 Like

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
Rubbish! I ate that word called love
Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by konny1(m): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nice

2 Likes

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Terror666(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
best of them all......
you are mine, mine as I'm yours if we die we die but first let's live! #game of thrones

1 Like

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ishilove:

When you find him, grab him by his balls and never let go! cheesy
LOL, sure. grin
Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by toprealman: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
Who love epp?
Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by WetinConsignMe: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
toprealman:
Who love epp?

That's the recurring question

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by kcowen(m): 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
Behind Every Great Love is a Great Story The Greatest love story of all Time

1 Like

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Collins4u1(m): 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
lovely

1 Like

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by mtngloetiartel: 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nairalanddealer:
No time for all these
i tell you
Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Freeko4: 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
Lolz, nice
Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
For 10secs, let's not even talk about money. TRUE LOVE is beautiful when you're with the right one.

1 Like

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
i'm with ma gees smokind dope but the moment i read it you made remember my bae so romantic but some the best they wanna hear is wetaya account number @ you know ya sef

1 Like

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Mikeal09: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
I'll always believe in love.

1 Like

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
Offpoint:
I honestly don't find any of the quote romantic, maybe because my heart is void of emotions.

or maybe cuz I like being original

"The day you stop loving me I realized how meaningless human existence could be without a heart to beat for, a shoulder to cry on, and a partner to lean on" - offpoint 2018

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadows of death, I fear not evil for what evil could be more evil than your love?" -offpoint 2018.... only the wise can decode the meaning of this qoute

"of all the big nyanshes in the whole world I settled for your flat nyansh, because once you meet your true love every imperfections becomes perfection" - offpoint 2018

Divay22 your attention is needed here.
Mention me on a dead thread let's talk.
Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Crossbow(m): 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nobodys:
...This is not true... Yeah this makes almost everyone happy buh it's certainly not the most romantic quote...

I wonder why so many people are with the thought that, it's all money when it comes to dealing with women.... I blame it all on naija slayqueens Sha...

I don't blame our ladies for taking relationship as an investment or a business, it is due to the level of hardship in the country. Life is now hard and the Nigerian woman can change her social and financial status by simply dating or getting married to a rich man. I understand this. Hopefully things will get better and love will have a new definition in an ameliorated economy.

1 Like

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by EgusiShankly: 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ishilove:

This is also very romantic. After wowing me with sweet nothings, top it up with "darling, send me your account number..."

Chaaaaaiiii, love is sweet ooo!! cheesy cheesy
when money enter abi?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Telvin7(m): 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
yettymuse:
For 10secs, let's not even talk about money. TRUE LOVE is beautiful when you're with the right one.
yea ...u got the sense girl

1 Like

Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish! I ate that word called love

And... how did it taste
Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Fxwarrior: 2:31am On Oct 28, 2018
Quite much and many touching but the notebook quote killed it.
Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Leo10000(m): 7:34am On Oct 28, 2018
Crossbow:

I don't blame our ladies for taking relationship as an investment or a business, it is due to the level of hardship in the country. Life is now hard and the Nigerian woman can change her social and financial status by simply dating or getting married to a rich man. I understand this. Hopefully things will get better and love will have a new definition in an ameliorated economy.
MY BROTHER U DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING OO,PLEASE STOP GIVING THEM DIS GIRLS REASON FOR THEIR SHALLOW ATTITUDE
NEVER JOIN MONEY AND LOVE BRO,THEY ARE 2 DIFFERENT THINGS
SO BECAUSE D COUNTRY IS HARD,WE SHOULD NOW START MISPLACING PRIORITIES
SINCE D COUNTRY IS HARD U SHOULD ALSO UNDERSTAND IF I COME INTO UR HOME WITH A GUN TO ROB U OFF WHAT U HAVE LABOURED FOR,HMMM?
Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Yabaleftstudent: 7:43am On Oct 28, 2018
watin concern nijah girls and romance... show em money everything is settled
Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Crossbow(m): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2018
Leo10000:

MY BROTHER U DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING OO,PLEASE STOP GIVING THEM DIS GIRLS REASON FOR THEIR SHALLOW ATTITUDE
NEVER JOIN MONEY AND LOVE BRO,THEY ARE 2 DIFFERENT THINGS
SO BECAUSE D COUNTRY IS HARD,WE SHOULD NOW START MISPLACING PRIORITIES
SINCE D COUNTRY IS HARD U SHOULD ALSO UNDERSTAND IF I COME INTO UR HOME WITH A GUN TO ROB U OFF WHAT U HAVE LABOURED FOR,HMMM?

cheesy cheesy

I get ur point Sir. Money shouldn't be a motivating factor to love, harsh economy or not. Hopefully, our ladies will realize this and change for better. Happy Sunday.
Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Nobodys(f): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
Crossbow:

. well said.
Re: 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) by Leo10000(m): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
Crossbow:

cheesy cheesy

I get ur point Sir. Money shouldn't be a motivating factor to love, harsh economy or not. Hopefully, our ladies will realize this and change for better. Happy Sunday.

u get the point bro and it's we the guys that make these girls grow wings with their lazy azz, we show them we have enough to spend mean while d important things we need to put our money on is lagging behind....let them know u owe dem nothing,if they feel they are offering you a v.j,let them know u are also bringing a d+ck to the table,happy sunday too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story / Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.