Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes (35075 Views)

Atiku Meets With Representatives Of Nigerians In Washington D.C / Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) / Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by AdesegunSanni89: 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
KlWise:
But who own the leg under the table beside atiku
Na glass o reflecting the oyinbo man's leg

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Mankosi: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nice
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by AdesegunSanni89: 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Atiku will win if only the elections will be free and fair but we know it will be rigged
Defeatist mentality. Typical of LOSERS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by perryy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
Of a truth , Atiku is the man.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by princeade86(m): 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
though I don't know much about atiku, but this man can make nigeria great again. also, check out people in pdp, they are capable to rule nigeria, unlike people in apc that look like they are fasting in their families, all of them just look dry. how do u want our economy to fat when people in charge are lean.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Benekruku(m): 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
socialmediaman:
Atiku will floor the tyrant in Aso Rock at the polls

grin grin grin

Wake up and stare at Nigeria's latest political trend

Anything the Igbos support goes down

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by efighter: 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
socialmediaman:
Atiku will floor the tyrant in Aso Rock at the polls

You will cry with him when INEC announces Buhari as the winner with over 7 million votes margin. Even Atikuloot's lawyers will tell him that there is no need to go to court and waste part of his stolen loot.
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Benekruku(m): 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Atiku will win if only the elections will be free and fair but we know it will be rigged

He will win in the East for sure!
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by princeade86(m): 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
though I don't know much about atiku, but this man can make nigeria great again. also, check out people in pdp, they are capable to rule nigeria, unlike people in apc that look like they are fasting in their families, all of them just look dry. how do u want our economy to fat when people in charge are lean

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Yankee101: 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
OGD alone n.a. international person then com add Obi and Atiku! My belle dey sweet me. Hope for Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Born2Breed(f): 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
Atiku....full of LIFE.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by madridsta007(m): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
[quote author=Dutchbraht post=72456714][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by femmy2010(m): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
JubiGold:
Anyone call arrange a meeting with FORBES CEO na....
does he evn have PVC. goofy wailers

I wonder my bruva .

Na PMB TILL 2023 .
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Didi2d(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
The guy don come collect his share of nigerian money, so he can start publishing some good things about Atiku and discredit Bubu. Propaganda loading!!
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by ufuosman(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
Incoming president

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 come and see the thief of the moment .

The thief all flat_heads have fallen inlove with because flat_heads are thieves too .

Our thief President of Biafrauud Elect

Fixed
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by seunjungle1(m): 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
An adage will say "It is a thief that trace the path of another thief."
Shine your eyes, wash your brain and vote for a thief called Atiku he can do it and make Nigeria great again...try to check his political antecedents you will see that he has been long on that part politically.

Don't forget Saul was a killer(notorious one of course) before God turned him to a greater Apostle

Atikulated I!!!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Lanre12388: 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
hucienda:
Re-alignment of power ...

Mr Abubakar already has the aura and carriage of President and C-in-C.

He should be magnanimous in victory and take the entire country as his constituency in his quest to "[Let's] Get Nigeria Working Again" should he become president, following the words of President Lincoln over 150 years ago "... with malice toward none, with charity for all ...".

How can he give charity for all ?
Maybe I need to learn something...
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by bantudra: 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
my foot....
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by bantudra: 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
south east votes alone will not be enough to defeat buhari....
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by bantudra: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
its better you igbos dont hype una selfs up to much because of atiku....

not that una get too disappointed and start crying our heads full for the next 4years again....

oooooohhhh my headache.....
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Positivepoint(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
Omooba77:
H.E @atiku and I met with Rakesh Wahi, Chairman of CNBC/Forbes who came on a courtesy call on Saturday in Dubai. The feeling was mutual on both sides, I must say we are more than ready to kick start the #letsgetnigeriaworkingagain project.
Source
@JustusOGD Gbenga Daniel

With such an office in Dubai yet he declares 20 million naira income in a year.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by PHILipu1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
I'm already addressing Atiku as our "President Elect"
Lol.
Just like you did to Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by HegenIkomkeh(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
I don't see any part to victory for Atiku. Even if its just by one vote, Buhari will be declared winner of 2019 presidential election. Mark my words.
Never again!

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by bantudra: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
democracy is a ridiculous system....the chinese get it now....it makes no sense to be changing presidents upandan....

what we need in nigeria is common interest....president is just a face...a president dont have that much power to change anything....

they can promise,but they can not change that much....we should concentrate on the ol system and not on presidents....
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Akexstinger(m): 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
The first picture looks somehow...can you see legs without full body.
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by SocialJustice: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
[quote author=Dutchbraht post=72456714][/quote]$1bn got missing from the excess crude account in less than 2 weeks under Buhari. Nigeria needs responsible thieves in power not kleptomaniacs.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Ranchhoddas: 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:
I have a good feeling This Atiku will surprise Nigerians so much they will wonder why they have not voted him since 2003
I hope you are right, cause it's looking like this guy is going to win the elections.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by galaxy2020(m): 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
President fit Atiku well well, no be this one wey de look like person wey de IDP CAMP all the time, inspite of all the comfort around him.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by bantudra: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
and who the hell is cnbc....isnt it that news company that trump showed the middle finger....??
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Ranchhoddas: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
Lanre12388:

How can he give charity for all ? Maybe I need to learn something...
You no do words and synonyms for school abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku / Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved / Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.