Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes (35078 Views)

Atiku Meets With Representatives Of Nigerians In Washington D.C / Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) / Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by 1759King: 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:
I have a good feeling This Atiku will surprise Nigerians so much they will wonder why they have not voted him since 2003
Spot on! I couldn't agree more.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Beetobee(f): 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
Office in Dubai right? Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by bantudra: 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
wait wait,let me understand....you easterners are hyping una selfs up because what a simple tv station says....??

na so una fell for radio biafra....cnbc is just another radio biafra to me....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by hush15: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
Dutchbraht:

Useless corrupt Atiku and occultist Gbenga Daniel that made every House of Assembly member swear an oath of loyalty to him nude in a shrine.

eeyah sowwie. We wont do it again. nigeria must work ahain. oya, atikulate ma broda

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by bantudra: 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
hush15:

eeyah sowwie. We wont do it again. nigeria must work ahain. oya, atikulate ma broda

atiku can become president of south east....una can have that international fraudster....

abi una like fraudsters....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by bantudra: 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
we dont want atiku....atiku was already vp and nothing changed....

he was already in aso with obansanjo....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Martyns77: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
These are signs to show that Atiku is ready for the task, meeting likes mind, people that are successful and they advise you, not buhari every day he's with cattle salers.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by hush15: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
bantudra:

atiku can become president of south east....una can have that international fraudster....

abi una like fraudsters....

why would you want to atikulate by force when you can atikulate by choice na... Oya, OBIendiently atikulate before i send cane come meet you. grin

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by bantudra: 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
hush15:

why would you want to atikulate by force when you can atikulate by choice na... Oya, OBIendiently atikulate before i send cane come meet you. grin

abomination....
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by CoolAmbience(m): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
SpaceTour:
Atiku is very Presidential

Yes, as president of your town union abi?
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by presidentatiku1: 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
Incoming president nothing do you, we dey your back. This is how a president suppose look like, for God seek sentiment aside Buhari is not that strong. Greedy Nigerian don't push Buhari into early grave, if he really meant well for Nigerian and his party he should handover that ticket to a younger and more stronger person in his party, then i will take APC serious. Buhari again for 4 yrs? God abeg help us send this man home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
Rusher14 , I sight you .

The response on every ATIKU threads , shows Nigerians are so Atikulated and can't wait to kick Buhari out and back to his cows in 2019.

Buhari must go.
that's what Nigerians are saying .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by sanpipita(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
Its not hard to see what atiku brings, jobs jobs, jobs and good economy, foreign investors will readily relocate to Nigeria cos they trust him unlike lifeless

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by HomeOfMe(f): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
KlWise:
But who own the leg under the table beside atiku
Lolzz.. There's a mirror attached to the desk.
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by hush15: 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
bantudra:

abomination....

which abomination?

undecided

abomination ko, sibimination ni...
Atikulate well for me joor

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
rusher14:
Ordinary America that Emeka went to just last week is what is difficult for this goat.
Lmao...you want the FBI to pick him up for collecting $2 million bribe from Siemens and laundering $40 million dollars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by bantudra: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
hush15:

which abomination?

undecided

abomination ko, sibimination ni...
Atikulate well for me joor

come and force me....
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by BillgatesMaigad(m): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
Photoshop gone wrong

Who else saw a man's leg under the table
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by bantudra: 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:
Photoshop gone wrong

my oh my...its just a mirror for crying out loud.....
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by BillgatesMaigad(m): 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
bantudra:

my oh my...its just a mirror for crying out loud.....
Take a second look at the photo
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:
Photoshop gone wrong
Haba.....common!
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by BillgatesMaigad(m): 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
post=72459579:

Haba.....common!
English please
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by delzbaba(m): 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nigerian youths please vote for this man, so we can be lifted out of poverty

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:
English please
We hope you realised thay it is not a Photoshop after you looked at it the 2nd time?
Guess you made a mistake earlier.
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by AloyalNigerian(m): 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
KlWise:
But who own the leg under the table beside atiku

I was confused too cheesy

Check well, it's the reflection of the man's leg.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by NwaOhafia: 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
Can someone explain this picture. I'm seeing legs without a body

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by hush15: 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
bantudra:

come and force me....

yimu...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by emmaitive(m): 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
Dutchbraht:

Useless corrupt Atiku and occultist Gbenga Daniel that made every House of Assembly member swear an oath of loyalty to him nude in a shrine.
tinubu and buhari ur lord have don worse dan that

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by michoim(m): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nonsense! Waiting for 2019;thinking Nigeria has money to loot more. Shame to PDP/ATIKU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by bantudra: 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
hush15:

yimu...

tahhh......
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by erumena(m): 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
Omooba77:
H.E @atiku and I met with Rakesh Wahi, Chairman of CNBC/Forbes who came on a courtesy call on Saturday in Dubai. The feeling was mutual on both sides, I must say we are more than ready to kick start the #letsgetnigeriaworkingagain project.
Source
@JustusOGD Gbenga Daniel

Why is Atiku's legs not showing under the table and there's a headless leg close to Atiku.

This pic was doctored!
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by bantudra: 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:
Take a second look at the photo

please,dont give me an headache on a saturday....

whats so special about that mirror...??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies / Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift / Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.