Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes (35076 Views)

Atiku Meets With Representatives Of Nigerians In Washington D.C / Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) / Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Omooba77: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
AnyoneButAtiku:

It is actually Forbes Africa and CNBC Africa.

Forbes' CEO is Mike Federle.

Nonsense and ingredients grin

#AnyoneButAtiku
Say no #AtikulooterCONtinua

Rakesh Wahi is the founder of the ABN Group, a media holding company for CNBC Africa and Forbes Africa. He is also the co-founder of the Trans National Academic Group, an education group that includes Murdoch University Dubai and Curtin University Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Omooba77: 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ferdinandu:
Op which Forbes? Which CNBC. These two companies are two different companies. The Chairman of the two two companies are different. Which kind lie is this now? Una don start like APC started. Bunch of liars

Rakesh Wahi is the founder of the ABN Group, a media holding company for CNBC Africa and Forbes Africa. He is also the co-founder of the Trans National Academic Group, an education group that includes Murdoch University Dubai and Curtin University Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by greatman247(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
phnaija:
The stars are aligning for Atiku. I hope he takes the chance and doesn't abuse it like Buhari. To be honest, Buhari can only win the upcoming election by rigging

Winning has no two names. Winning is winning, whether rigging or not, who cares? It certain that both Buhari and Atiku will rig cut all the sentiments of aligning with different political parties that we all play on social media. All Nigerian politicians are election rigger. Even GEJ rigged even though he lost. So...?
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by paullo20: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
BUHARI HAS FAILED

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by dbanjj1629(m): 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
@Atiku is highly Presidential

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
AnyoneButAtiku:

You don't have to be an APC supporter to disavow the idea of a criminal-minded President.
You may fancy becoming the butt of jokes within the international community, due to your limited exposure, I don't.

#AnyoneButAtiku
limited exposure you said ? grin grin grin. Isokay

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by ebby9z(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
But wait o...I don't understand this part o.

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by AreaFada2: 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Me too

Atiku will make a good president .

Should he win, conservative feudalists in the North will soon align against him. Unless he reneges on promises of restructuring to keep them on side.

The Northern elites are patently against de-centralisation.

But if anyone has the smooth operation of IBB but with corporate business acumen, able to make people feel they belong, picks battles very carefully and keep his tongue in check, it's Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Omooba77: 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
ebby9z:
But wait o...I don't understand this part o.
Reflection of Rakesh's legs because that is a glass table

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by eki2000(m): 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
KlWise:
But who own the leg under the table beside atiku
Me too, am shocked, hope they are ghosts
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by ebby9z(m): 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
Omooba77:

Reflection of Rakesh's legs because that is a glass table

That's what I thought too. But the glass is beside Rakesh not Atiku. Shouldn't the reflection on the right side instead of left?
Or maybe I'm the one not getting it.
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by ebby9z(m): 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
eki2000:
Me too, am shocked, hope they are ghosts
Exactly what I've been saying too

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Omooba77: 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
ebby9z:

That's what I thought too. But the glass is beside Rakesh not Atiku. Shouldn't the reflection on the right side instead of left?
Or maybe I'm the one not getting it.

The design sir

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by joepepsy(m): 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
Can someone please tell us what atiku will do differently if he becomes the president? all these na wash wash.
Omooba77:
H.E @atiku and I met with Rakesh Wahi, Chairman of CNBC/Forbes who came on a courtesy call on Saturday in Dubai. The feeling was mutual on both sides, I must say we are more than ready to kick start the #letsgetnigeriaworkingagain project.
Source
@JustusOGD Gbenga Daniel
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Ferdinandu(m): 12:44am On Oct 28, 2018
Omooba77:

Why not CNBC Africa, what of forbes? or is CNBC Africa same as CNBC world wide.. This is like somebody meeting the Governor of Anambra State and then coming out to brag that he has met the President of Nigeria. Nonsense.
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Lukdon: 4:10am On Oct 28, 2018
grin
maybe he's trying to clear his international image. so he needs strong elites to convince trump and America so he can visit without being arrested.
Just maybe.
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Ola3tag(m): 5:51am On Oct 28, 2018
Wait ooh, what's with those legs under the table
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Omooba77: 7:34am On Oct 28, 2018
Ferdinandu:
Why not CNBC Africa, what of forbes? or is CNBC Africa same as CNBC world wide.. This is like somebody meeting the Governor of Anambra State and then coming out to brag that he has met the President of Nigeria. Nonsense.

Check @JustusOGD on twitter sir and you can google for better understanding sir
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by skychange(m): 7:52am On Oct 28, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 come and see the man of the moment .

The man all Nigerians have fallen inlove with .

Our President Elect
I am not in love with him o.I am in love with moghalu
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Lighthouseman: 9:46am On Oct 28, 2018
KlWise:
But who own the leg under the table beside atiku
The third force.
I kept wondering but maybe a mirror reflection of the Forbes boss
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Ugosample(m): 10:15am On Oct 28, 2018
bantudra:
we dont want atiku....atiku was already vp and nothing changed....

he was already in aso with obansanjo....

at this stage, sacking Buhari is the goal

And from the look of things, only atiku can do that

So he has my support

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 28, 2018
Following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) / Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani / Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.