Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) (44835 Views)

Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid / Sexy Nollywood Actress Koko Pat Flaunt Hot Legs In New Shoot(photos) / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Gabriel004: 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
oloyolo:

yea I'm an Igbo guy, and what u just said is true.

the twist to the whole plot is that they will cheat on the igbo guy with a Yoruba guy, even collect money from the igbo guy to sponsor the Yoruba guy.
we can debate all we like but
the fact still remains that Yoruba men know exactly how to deal with women, my life changed when I started acting like them.

igbo guys are puss***, when it comes to dealing with women.
Gbayi padi mi. Do not allow husgry dirty lazy bitches use srlf pity chop your money.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

The 10th is

10. Odumegwu Ojukwu

Late Odumegwu Ojukwu, reportedly Nigeria's first black billionaire, and founding president of the Nigerian Stock Exchange, was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II.
The royal honor came after he helped the British during World War II with his fleet of trucks. He was so wealthy that during the Queen's visit in 1956, she was chauffeured around in his Rolls-Royce - apparently the only one in the country at the time - on the request of the colonial administration.
Profiled in September 1965 by TIME magazine, Ojukwu made his money by importing dried fish for resale, and diversifying into textiles, cement and transport. When he died a year later, his wealth was an estimated $4 billion in today's economic value.
His son, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu, who also ended up a billionaire, returned from Oxford University at 22 with a Master's degree in History and led his fellow Igbos into the Nigerian civil war as head of the secessionist state of Biafra in 1967.

These men are just from Nnewi.

If you permit me, I will still continue from other towns in Anambra. I have inexhaustible data. I will gladly forfeit my time and do this. Ode!

all the people you mentioned with their money are no where near Adenuga alone. like i said, all you is empty chest beating. bring all your billionaires both dead and living and add their money together, e no go reach just 5 billionaires money for afonja land... we talking billionaires he mentioninh ubah, innoson and late ojukwu...boy you dey learn work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

Okay, start from your state. Mention twenty billionaires and run a profile on them. Gladly waiting. If you can't, just retire to your bed.
And your rejoinder was very subtle, spineless and at most awkward. Don't just be like your fellow Zombies. Argue maturely.

Let me know if you want more ; grin

[b]Here are some of the multi-million/billion companies we own and products we make.

• Tara fela durotoye-tara international
• Olatorera Oniru - Dressmeoutlet
• Honey Ogundeyi- Fashpa
• Bilikis Adebiyi Adebola- Wecyclers
• Deola Sagoe - Deola sagoe
• Folake Coker- Tiffany Amber
• Lisa Folawiyo- Jewel by Lisa
• Adenike ogunlesi- ruff ‘n’ tumble
• Kunmi otitoju- minku design (reffered to as africa's hermes)
• Modupe "dupsy" abiola-intern avenue (one of the most influential black businesswomen in britian in 2013) described as a "serial achiever"
• Femi otedola-zenon oil/atlas shipping agency/swift insurance/fo properties limited/fo transport/seaforce shipping company
• Folorunso alakija-famfa oil (wealthiest woman in nigeria,2nd wealthiest black woman on the planet)
• Kola karim-costain west africa/shoreline energy international
• Kola aluko-atlantic energy
• Dapo Abiodun- Hyden oil and gas
• Tope sonubi-sahara energy
• Obateru akinruntan-obat oil (the largest privately-owned oil depot and jetty in africa also the second richest king in africa)
• Jide omokore- enerry resources group spog petrochemicals, energy properties development limited,innovative haulage limited,expand marine,bay atlantic limited,restore engineering limited
• Wale tinubu- Oando oil africa’s largest energy company(askmen magazine top ten ceos in the world)
• Robert agbede-chester lng biggest black engineering firm in the u.s
• Funso lawal-sogenal group
• Oba Oguntayo- Fowobi petroleum
• Oba Shafi Sule- Leolas Water and Drink, Leolas Ozonised Table Water, Leolas Apple and Leolas Lime & Lemon
• Aderemi makanjuola-caverton offshore group (africa’s first integrated offshore support service provider)
• Mike adenuga-globacom
• Funke opeke-mainstreet technologies
• Ayodeji adewunmi/olalekan olude/opeyemi awoyemi -jobberman (africa’s largest job search site)
• Tunde kehinde-african courier express
• Tope folayan- mall for Africa
• Kunle obagun- onward papers
• Tejufoam- Tejusosho family
• Olorogun sunny kuku- eko hotel
• Lekan Mustapha- Grand Inn hotel and Suites
• Lekan Bello- FSCL Group
• Razaq okoya-eleganza group[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by cashmyles: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
afroxyz:

If they cared they won't marry more than one wife

Does that really matter but I think their religion support polygamy
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
totit:

Now, this isn't oral nor about people you have no idea of their networths. This stats and information base on reality not some oral stats without basis.

Note; my article was uses as overall measure within the Africa region . enjoy cheesy
https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/104391/

So, the question is, where is your almighty anambrala?

You're not smart I swear.

You were just fast to flaunt Lagos without considering the cosmopolitan nature of Lagos. Hope you saw Dangote in the picture. Is Dangote from Lagos? Such stupidity.

The only two Billionaires identified in the trashy story you put up there are Otedola and Adenuga.

Otedola, I know has Lagos as his state of origin while Adenuga is an Ibadan man if I'm not mistaken. Hope you know Igbo billionaires as well as other billionaires from other part Nigeria make the Lagos number of the millionaires and billionaires

Please, mention the actual individuals that constitute this bogus list since we want to puerile. Make sure they have Lagos as their state of origin.

Radarada.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
totit:

Dude, why are you like this now Is it even possible for a state not to have some numbers of billionaires

Seems you have issue with ego. grin

stop wasting your time with him. they will never stop the empty chest beating. small time they'll say they own all the properties in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
Colourich:
That absolutely trash, I will never date a Yoruba guy, same with 90% of Igbo ladies, I told a yoruba lawyer asking me to marry him, the last thing I will do is to marry a Yoruba guy. These guys dodge responsibilities like mad unlike Igbo men that know how to care for their wives, also I'm not ready for amala and ewedu.

hahaha if i had not know what i know now, i would have considered what you just said.

but i know better.

first people in general do not always want what they say they want, as for your Yoruba lawyer, he is probably not a great guy.(just because i said that Yoruba men knows how to deal with women, it dose not mean that all of them do. i was talking on average)

secondly, women at 18 to 27, don't act the same way that women at 28 and above do

they want different things.

at 18 to 27 they just want to have fun, so they date the fun, thrilling and dangerous guy.

from 28 upwards, they know that their sex market value is gradually coming down, that is when they want a man who is responsible and caring, and often they will try to get it from the same man, but quickly finds out that the same quality that makes them good boyfriends, made the bad husband, so they start feeling attraction towards the responsible and caring men, which only lasts long enough for them to get this men to commit, then after having up to two child for him, that attraction fade, then they start longing for the fun guy again.

I'm too exhausted to give the entire details, and there are really no incentive for doing so.

PS i didn't write this to convince you, because that literally impossible , i wrote this for men who would read your comment and think o yea here is a woman confirming my believes.

and if you a man reading this, here is are some advise for you,

don't ever adopt a believe because every body is preaching it.

and stop valuing compliments, they are usually incentive that other people use to keep you were they want you

and lastly everything you know about women and relationship is pure bullshit, including those said by your parent, pastor, mentor, friends, and family.

seek to learn from real life data of what is really going on around you, see the world as it really is, not as you want it to be.

ahhhh i need a nap, I've not wrote anything this long since my uni days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Gabriel004: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
carrascocity:

You are cursed from today that you will never get OLD
MARK MY WORDS
grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
Moukandjo:

Which people can be as daft as these ones if not the gorilla descendants of shuku okike alabiabia
he is a true prophet

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

You were just fast to flaunt Lagos without considering the cosmopolitan nature of Lagos. Hope you saw Dangote in the picture. Is Dangote from Lagos? Such stupidity.

The only two Billionaires identified in the trashy story you put up there are Otedola and Adenuga.

Otedola, I know has Lagos as his state of origin while Adenuga is an Ibadan man if I'm not mistaken. Hope you know Igbo billionaires as well as other billionaires from other part Nigeria make the Lagos number of the millionaires and billionaires

Please, mention the actual individuals that constitute this bogus list since we want to puerile. Make sure they have Lagos as their state of origin.

Radarada.

Oh you got shocked !?

Don't be. Here ;

http://ogunstateforu..com/2015/01/ogun-state-indigenous-billionaires.html?m=1

Tell me you want more. cheesy
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by luminouz(m): 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
Gabriel004:
That is what her parents used to curse her. Na so she will come here to tell all sort of lies. I know her very well, she is ugly with stretch mark and from a poor background.
Jesu!!!
So u know her that well shocked shocked

She is very very tribalistic ooo..to Yorubas
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

Radarada.

just look at this ipod airhead. he says Adenuga is from Ibadan. you people can sometimes be so annoying that you make people wonder of are human. Yorubas compete with billionaires in Africa and the world not with your up and coming struggling biafra.ud billionaire wannabe
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

Radarada.

Come here, don't be shy grin

Check out the list, 50 well known billionaires from Ogun state grin
https://dailymedia.com.ng/biographyprofilehistory-meet-top-50-richest-men-ogun-state-nigeria/

Heloooooo if no be say I no wan spam the forum? By the time I am done with you, with my lists? You go run like ojokwu

Shm grin

Taaaah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
Gabriel004:
I know the truth hurt. No one want to go to a place that is not productive. I cannot imagine myself waking up one money and na igboland remain for tjis world tjat i want to go to. Tar. See this one fummung in the mouth just for yorubas to go to their land. Ns by force, we ar not interested
nw i knw u pple ar myopic ,chinese n indians come 2 nigeria 2 open bizness n u lazy unproductive afonja cant go 2 china or india 2 open a toothpick kiosk ...2 ur suffiscated mooo sense nigeria has opportunity more dan china n india, ur tribe is d laziest pple in nigeria...

Make i teach u small sense, since u coneheads dnt av 1_
Igbos come 2 ur land ,just lyk india n china 2 exploit on ur land while u sit in danfo n be laffing dem ,saying igbos no get sense, fool is a fool ,u dnt av business sense only shouting tinubu dis adenuga dat! Otedola dis alakija dat tufiaaaaaaaa

U can never exploit igboland because d whole of igboland is tight wt business..So sit in ur danfo n be laffing igbos while dey milk u economically

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sagay212:

stop wasting your time with him. they will never stop the empty chest beating. small time they'll say they own all the properties in Nigeria

Ose omo iya. I am done with him now. Done and dusted. I hate chestbeating. cool

grin
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by lekanation(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
Biglittlelois:
This is the pure undiluted truth, what she said about yoruba men is 100%.
good example is Duncan mighty
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by pawesome(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
i dated one wen i was in school at awka ,i visit him in portharcourt,, 2 tell me well done 4 accepting me he gave grade one boiling StL bacteria infection...pple blame me dat i suppose 2 knw aboki no dey treat infection is against allah" dos days ar my darkest days .dat time i tot all men frm diff tribe ar dsame, i suffered treating dat "oyya" wt series of injection n herbal drinks i survive it ,it costs me N55,000 , i suffered because of my gud heart!
you stood up all the way from Awka go port... To meet aboki... Mehn I love your guts.. Thank God your learnt
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
totit:

Oh you got shocked !?

Don't be. Here ;

http://ogunstateforu..com/2015/01/ogun-state-indigenous-billionaires.html?m=1

Tell me you want more. cheesy

Lol, that was appalling. Nothing mind-blowing. I don't entertain all these my-dick-pass-your-own contest. I'm quite busy and I have some files I'm going through. Tomorrow's gonna for onerous for me.

I agree. Every state has their own billionaires. That's alright. Strive to be a billionaire too. Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
nw i knw u pple aryopic ,chinese n indians come 2 nigeria 2 open bizness n u lazy unproductive afonja cant go 2 china or india 2 open a toothpick kiosk ...2 ur suffiscated mooo sense nigeria has opportunity more dan china n india, ur tribe is d laziest pple in nigeria...

Igbos come 2 ur land ,just lyk india n china 2 exploit on ur land while u sit in danfo n be laffing dem ,saying igbos no get sense, fool is a fool ,u dnt av business sense only shouting tinubu dis tinubu dat!

U can never exploit igboland because d whole of igboland is tight wt business..So sit in ur danfo n be laffing igbos while dey milk u economically

Bla bla bla.
Story oooo

The whole knows that the Chinese are economically blessed and rich hence the reason for exploration is basically establish and expand their economy. Don't compare them abeg.

But yeeboo?? Let me the you why you troop to you largos,African lomgon

Screen shot below ;

Save us the sermons abeg grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
Gabriel004:
How did you know, you must have tasted it before
i av tasted it, worst night eva ...2 tiny as we ar battling wt it just a minute he cums mtcheww shame on it

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
nw i knw u pple ar myopic ,chinese n indians come 2 nigeria 2 open bizness n u lazy unproductive afonja cant go 2 china or india 2 open a toothpick kiosk ...2 ur suffiscated mooo sense nigeria has opportunity more dan china n india, ur tribe is d laziest pple in nigeria...

Igbos come 2 ur land ,just lyk india n china 2 exploit on ur land while u sit in danfo n be laffing dem ,saying igbos no get sense, fool is a fool ,u dnt av business sense only shouting tinubu dis tinubu dat!

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

My dear. I wonder if Yoruba people are living in this our side oo. Igbos no gree. They just sakachiela ebe niile. My dear, we are too much.
We will keep on exploiting their area. Shebi, na one Nigeria? Them go tire.
we serve d living God ,he wl never put us 2 shame , while afonjas serve tinubu,juju n fulani...all dia life depends on politics Lazy lazier laziest!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

Lol, that was appalling. Nothing mind-blowing. I don't entertain all these my-dick-pass-your-own contest. I'm quite busy and I have some files I'm going through. Tomorrow's gonna for onerous for me.

I agree. Every state has their own billionaires. That's alright. Strive to be a billionaire too. Have a nice day.

Chinachriss:
Please, how much are you worth? Stop salivating and making mockery of yourself on Igbo posts. We are not your mates.

An average Igbo man will never forsake his family. He struggles for his wife and children.

I'm still grateful to my dad. He sacrificed the best for us. Developed properties for us and gave us good education.

Daddy mu. We will continue making you proud wherever you are.

Guy! OK. Just go already. I don't want to insult you for being an hypocrite. So, you fit humble like this?? Na wao.

Next time research , don't chest beat and respect others.

Bye bye grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sagay212:

just look at this ipod airhead. he says Adenuga is from Ibadan. you people can sometimes be so annoying that you make people wonder of are human. Yorubas compete with billionaires in Africa and the world not with your up and coming struggling biafra.ud billionaire wannabe

Ewu Gambia, where is he from?
Let me ask you personally? What have you achieved as a person in this life. I think this will help you. Stop blabbering on Nairaland but conversely living miserably in real life.

Make your own name. At least, IPOB has gone international. Biafra is a consciousness. It must come to be one day.

For now, help yourself. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
pawesome:
you stood up all the way from Awka go port... To meet aboki... Mehn I love your guts.. Thank God your learnt
he works in an oil firm agip in degema district n he is gentle ...i dnt knw aboki na aboki

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
totit:

Guy! OK. Just go already. I don't want to insult you for being an hypocrite. So, you fit humble like this?? Na wao.

Next time research , don't chest beat and respect others.

Bye bye grin

I only stated the obvious. There's nothing spurious about. I'm just being discreet. It's stupid flaunting meretricious wealth on social media. Relax. E go be!

And go through my posts, I didn't involve Yoruba people or speak about them irritatingly cos I'm mature. I was only replying that Gabriel dude that was denigrating Igbos. Like, I should keep mute and watch him insult my tribe? Mba!
I only bashed those that were stupid on this thread. Simple.

I wonder what gives some individuals nightmares about good things about Igbos. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
husbandsnatcha:

lol...the only reason you run away from your land to yoruba land is because of extreme poverty . majority of you live a wretched life in your villages. why can't you exploit the opportunities in the sad beast if you had any. the sad yeast is a cursed land. nobody wants to go there even you ipods. your brothers are not only running to yoruba land, they are running to ghana, malaysia and south africa and getting killed because they can't do legitimate businesses. Why should i leave my comfortable afonja land to go to a cursed land where even the indegenes are running away from. your people are extremely poor and omly engage in petty trading like selling gala and mixing cream,fake medicine and fanta in a small shop claiming phamarcy. if ya'll did yiur businesses in the sad yeast, ya'll would have probably died of hunger because nobody wil buy due to poverty. of course tou have to come to afonja land to sell because that's your only hope. yet you keep claiming Nigeria cannot survive with you when it's you that can't survive without other tribes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

I only stated the obvious. There's nothing spurious about. I'm just being discreet. It's stupid flaunting meretricious wealth on social media. Relax. E go be!

Oh yes! Same here.

But like the saying goes...never start what you can't finish. undecided undecided I wondered, why chest beat in the first place??

Shm undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

lol...you gave up and chickened out like the typical ipod when they are faced with facts. you think everything is about emotional sentiments and hatred for other people. next time you learn to have your facts before chest beating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sagay212:

lol...you gave up and chickened out like the typical ipod when they are faced with facts. you think everything is about emotional sentiments and hatred for other people. next time you learn to have your facts before chest beating

No mind am jare!
The dude was running up and down conjuring figures and stats somewhere in aba , forming James bond only to be confronted with facts and start preaching.

Lmao grin

Ttaaaah!
I hate chestbesting
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
totit:

Tell whoever told you such nonsense lacks thinking faculty. Don't come here pulling figures and aba stories. It makes you look stupid, OK? Now, go home and deliver my message.

Tue! On your big head. grin
she is ryt ,if u see yoruba woman selling mama put u go see her husband, near d table waiting 2 gist wt customers n wash plate ...igbos cant stoop dat low,
I no u be jobless man, dnt quote me ok

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

Ewu Gambia, where is he from?
Let me ask you personally? What have you achieved as a person in this life. I think this will help you. Stop blabbering on Nairaland but conversely living miserably in real life.

Make your own name. At least, IPOB has gone international. Biafra is a consciousness. It must come to be one day.

For now, help yourself. Thank you.

typical of a stubborn ipod. he still won't accept. Adenuga is from Ogun state you dimwit. this shows you are not even sure of most of the nonsense you type here. oh and i didn't know your name was on forbes list...lol. biafra.ud will only come to wretched ipods like you . you will get biafra.ud in the grave. go and tell your baby billionaires about biafra.ud and see if they won't slap your tongue off your filthy mouth.
Im sure kanu is your role model. you wish to be a scammer like him

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Goes Bungee Jumping On World's Highest Bridge, Fans React / Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A / Tonto Dikeh: 'I Love Food More Than Sex'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.