Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) (44851 Views)

Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid / Sexy Nollywood Actress Koko Pat Flaunt Hot Legs In New Shoot(photos) / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
Strikethem:
If you must know hardworking bitches looking for who to devour. I am a proud engineer working in our own self company, jescon and a proud demons. Like i said, we are proud demons and proud to be one. You can ask for evidence of my job. And be ready to provide yours. Lazy ass.

Here is our slogan

We do not play mumu to a bitch like you. Get that.

All haill the YORUBA DEMONS.
mr lie, tomorrow u go tell another person u be oil magnet ,

Me i dnt av job , but 4 a jobless man 2 be claiming cassanova de riche 'in a faceless media lyk nairaland
Go n work ,mind u no igbo lady wl cook amala 4 u in name of marriage! Poor agbero
See im mouth lyk self employed " Go n Work"

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tossie101(f): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
iammolise:
From my own perspective;
Igbo men have the "Romance with money" touch with woman generally, they know how to tortori a woman's brain with the mulla, but they only lack the true lovey lovey sense of handling women grin

Yoruba men knows how to really show love by being anything basically for their women eg, hand bag man, recharge card boyfriend, call her all day like its their soul duty and purpose in life, they're the kinda boyfriends women, especially Ibo girls will keep to feel loved when their Ibo boyfriends are off looking for the ehgow... If only the Yoruba dudes knows how to spoil women with the mulla they would lead in all regards.

I can't say much about the Hausa dudes coz these guys don't give a fvck about ladies from other tribes really, like I've hardly seen an Hausa dude with an Ibo girl before, Yoruba, maybe on one or two occasions, they are majorly and literally attracted to women of their tribes... But I think with their women they're extremely loving, even money wise and lovey lovey wise.

wink

Lie lie no sane woman wants to keep recharge card bf to cheat on his hubby Biko.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tossie101(f): 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
Princedapace:

lol.. Are u from Delta state?

Nope, east
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by farem: 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
fancyhandsome:
Nigerian commercial model cum Actress, Koko pat have made bold claim about dating Nigerian men from various tribes.

The Calabar actress recently took to her insta-story to share her view and her encounter with igbo guys which she claim are the best.

My view about Dating a typical Nigerian guy.
Yoruba guys will prefer to look good and end up starving their woman. Hausa guys are totally out of the picture. I want a man that will be obsessed about me and can go extra length to bring food on the table not the one that will be struggling fashion sense with me.

Trust me, Igbo guys are good in everything and can satisfy their woman. They will even look extremely dirty just to make sure their wife is happy .The little encounter have had with few have made me justify this assertion.

http://modelsnaija.com/igbo-guys-are-caring-and-romantic-unlike-other-tribes__koko-pat/

So your thing has gone Federal. Your emphasis has been on material things - those that are ready to go under in order for you to enjoy things of life.

Whoever carries you finally is very UNFORTUNATE because no one rod take you there again.
But come o, is there no man among your tribe and clan or are they that poor?
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Icedcubex002(m): 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
Fulani sstew or nothing grin
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by iammolise(m): 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
Strikethem:
Do not lie at us yorubas, we do not do all that shit you put their, playing mumu to girls. We are proud demons, they want a guy they cqn control n shout at any time n still want to be treated as queen. Well, definitely not with we yorubas.

Maybe the Yoruba dudes in ur neighborhood oh... Virtually all Yoruba dudes I've known are like that, maybe I generalized a bit but from my experience, my brother face it una dey do blind love well well, not with money par say but in 'love service' grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
Strikethem:
We care less. I do not hate anybody, so carry your hatred victim away. I was not born to hate. I am only born not to be fool n mumu to any bitches, be it yorubas, igbos or any baga.

We are proud DEMONS
I know deep down within you, you want to marry an Igbo lady, its the truth abi? don't be shy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
Strikethem:
Open secrete we see in WHO statistic. Bro, who made your ijaw the richest the world or is there another world inside delta. Bro tell me

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by ItsTutsi(m): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
u have said it all
oloyolo:

yea I'm an Igbo guy, and what u just said is true.

the twist to the whole plot is that they will cheat on the igbo guy with a Yoruba guy, even collect money from the igbo guy to sponsor the Yoruba guy.
we can debate all we like but
the fact still remains that Yoruba men know exactly how to deal with women, my life changed when I started acting like them.

igbo guys are puss***, when it comes to dealing with women.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by iammolise(m): 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
tossie101:

Lie lie no sane woman wants to keep recharge card bf to cheat on his hubby Biko.

cheesy
U can only say that here and now... We know watin we know wink
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
iammolise:

Maybe the Yoruba dudes in ur neighborhood oh... Virtually all Yoruba dudes I've known are like that, maybe I generalized a bit but from my experience, my brother face it una dey do blind love well well, not with money par say but in 'love service' grin
You lie, yoruba guys do not play stupid love.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Colourich:
I know deep down within you, you want to marry an Igbo lady, its the truth abi? don't be shy.
You know, lol you mean from your mind?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tossie101(f): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
Colourich:
That absolutely trash, I will never date a Yoruba guy, same with 90% of Igbo ladies, I told a yoruba lawyer asking me to marry him, the last thing I will do is to marry a Yoruba guy. These guys dodge responsibilities like mad unlike Igbo men that know how to care for their wives, also I'm not ready for amala and ewedu.

Lols same here my dear.
was in a boutique last week.
Then in another conner was a guy toasting one of the boutique attendants with a low voice.. But I could hear them clear coz I was close to them but minding my biz.
Then all of a sudden the girl was like "I hope u are not Yoruba oh , because I run away from them".. I giggled silently, and left the place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by IkpuMmadu: 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
ndo echekwam na ibu onye Yoruba

Nsogbu adiro
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
Luk at dem noise makers , awon noisers! Dey always use dia last cash 2 sew dis clothes in political owambe!

After dat baba mi ejo mafumi 20naira
Tufiakwa unu ...mafumi 20kobo omoyeebo

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Princedapace(m): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
tossie101:

Nope, east

Okay.. I love us Nigerians but I dislike our leaders..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by iammolise(m): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
wizzakosh:

Well I didn't expect a Yoruba dude to admit it... Even me sef will not agree am all that grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tossie101(f): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
iammolise:

cheesy
U can only say that here and now... We know watin we know wink

I repeated again no sane woman will do that.
That could be an ex prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tossie101(f): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
Princedapace:

Okay.. I love us Nigerians but I dislike our leaders..

Lol yea and where are u from?
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Princedapace(m): 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
tossie101:

Lol yea and where are u from?

Im from the east too

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by afroxyz: 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
cashmyles:
No tribe(s) take care of a woman more than Hausas do. Others are just trying oo

If they cared they won't marry more than one wife

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Gabriel004: 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
Strikethem:
grin Kudos to the yoruba demons that did this one shege. More grease to your elbows guy. Cintinue the good work. We careless. If she likes, she should carry trumpet, we are not stopping or changing our ways. We are the demos, we have the mouth, we have the trick.

Remember our slogan guy
Never play mumu for any bitches.

They can cry us an ocean.....

WE ARE PROUD YORUBA DEMONS..... cheesy
grin
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by afroxyz: 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
wizzakosh:

Why are they called demons?
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Rstc: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
deliveryboy:
Igbos are so insecure, they always seek validation every moment of their existence. If I hadn't lived in Abia state for a while I would have thought it was true. Hausas live for their children and Yorubas are happy the more number of children they have schooling in the UK. Make your own money as a woman and stop looking for the mugu tribe to leach on Ashawo 1000 naira open leg.
Why are you so pained?

The person that posted that is a calabar woman just like millions of women all over Nigeria and the world testify.
We are no demons like some claim to be .
We are lions, we are Spartans, we are men.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
technicallyrich:

just call one black tribe richer than ijaws in the world.more over ijaws are the leaders of ss.ask edwin clark.
Collectively ijaws control ss.
Make i give you small painment.
'Ijaws are also proudly biafrans and igbos are our brothers".
Ask asari dokubo,ankioo briggs,gej etc
he is yoruba dey dnt travel all dey do is stay put in lagos n hail tinubu as dia god n also claim igbo investment as theirs

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Gabriel004: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Luk at dem noise makers , awon noisers! Dey always use dia last cash 2 sew dis clothes in political owambe!

After dat baba mi ejo mafumi 20naira
Tufiakwa unu ...mafumi 20kobo omoyeebo
Yea, you are right, that why every igbo guys are richer than adenuga.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Gabriel004: 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
afroxyz:

Why are they called demons?
Do you want to know?
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
Strikethem:
[s][/s]No yoruba guys wants to date you. We do not care, stop chasing our dicks, we will do our demon.
ur limp dick , toothpick dick full of staphs

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Gabriel004: 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
he is yoruba dey dnt travel all dey do is stay put in lagos n hail tinubu as dia god n also claim igbo investment as theirs
Abeg, specify o. They don't travel to igboland. For what abeg? Does igbo looks like america? How many european travel to your nation. We go to a place better than ours, not a place lesser than ours. Mind that.. Wait o, you mean q yoruba man should carry his bag and say he is going down to east? Do you inow the kind eyes we will use to look him. Abeg stop the joke jor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
Gabriel004:
Abeg, specify o. They don't travel to igboland. For what abeg? Does igbo looks like america? How many european travel to your nation. We go to a place better than ours, not a place lesser than ours. Mind that.. Wait o, you mean q yoruba man should carry his bag and say he is going down to east? Do you inow the kind eyes we will use to look him. Abeg stop the joke jor
lazy man's apology, jobless man ,u ar stil claiming lagos! Just because is d former capital
Wat happened 2 d remaining brown roof sw states because igbos no go there abi ! Cover ur lazy face in shamsamee

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
tossie101:

Lols same here my dear.
was in a boutique last week.
Then in another conner was a guy toasting one of the boutique attendants with a low voice.. But I could hear them clear coz I was close to them but minding my biz.
Then all of a sudden the girl was like "I hope u are not Yoruba oh , because I run away from them".. I giggled silently, and left the place.
grincheesygrin.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) / Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG / Roseline Meurer Stuns At AMAA 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.