Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) (44840 Views)

Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid / Sexy Nollywood Actress Koko Pat Flaunt Hot Legs In New Shoot(photos) / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Proffdada: 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
grin
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
So you mean that they are the ones chopping you since?

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by chairman00100: 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
people, NO insults please, today is sunday
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by bolaji73(m): 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
For every law, there is always an exception. Plz, don't generalize.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Zillahnonso(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
derrydinny:
This one is saying shit, Hausa guys take care and spend big on their women especially the rich ones, even the poor ones still use their resources on girls

Yoruba guys don't care, they will dump you if you ask for too much, Igbo guys will take care of you if you can fucckk and ready to marry

Are u try ing to say that Igbo guts are no longer stingy but Yoruba guys?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Drguzzykola(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
ItsTutsi:
thats because u prefer those that act like dogs and yes men, an igbo man will play mumu to a girl out of desperation.. no pride and dignity whatsoever, mtsww!!

u just spoke my mind..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by MENTORCH(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
So aside sex, what will you do for the man you want to do all these for you.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by MrRichmond: 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
One Yoruba boy don knack this one punna and toss her one side after she fvck up!

She should cry me a river.

They don't call us demons for nothing.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by cashmyles: 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
No tribe(s) take care of a woman more than Hausas do. Others are just trying oo

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
You don sample all Nigerian men abi? Basic girl want to trend by force... mtcheew undecided

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Dinho20(m): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
TRUTH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Rstc: 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
You are not the first to testify, babe.

Many have before you, and many will after you.

Across all tribes and creed, nationality and tongues, the igbo creed runs true.

Igbo amaka. Spartans.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Olakunorivictor(m): 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
Bliv dose rubbish @ ur own peril

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Yahunemerem01(m): 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
derrydinny:
This one is saying shit, Hausa guys take care and spend big on their women especially the rich ones, even the poor ones still use their resources on girls

Yoruba guys don't care, they will dump you if you ask for too much, Igbo guys will take care of you if you can fucckk and ready to marry

Hahahahaha, bro Hausa man can take care of a woman when he charm is still working on him. After that, she will join the queue, he will more to another Yarinya and the cycle repeats itself. Is that not true?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by depezee(m): 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
Does it mean that Afonjas are not caring?

Just being curious.

13 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Antipob777(f): 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
Big fat lie, they are fraud. One igbo guy milked me, ate my money, ate everything in me and didn't remain anyone for a husband may come my way, after 7yrs he travelled out of the country and dumped me.

Now there is nothing in me again for a big boy to enjoy.

I keep cursing him and his generations.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by DoTheNeedful: 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
carrascocity:

Na yollowbar women de feed there men na
Or less the ones that av been around coded igbo guys

This old ugly hoe too dey talk grin SMH

You are very ugly. I doubt if any reasonable man will want to have something serious to do with your type. Some low class men can still manage to fvck you sha undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by otherway: 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
tossie101:
True that

Stupidity of the highest order. I spit on any lady with this mindset.

I will rather be with a lady who will not depend on a man to look good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by DoTheNeedful: 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
carrascocity:

Na yollowbar women de feed there men na
Or less the ones that av been around coded igbo guys

You are very ugly. You look dirty too. I doubt if any reasonable man will want to have something serious to do with your type. Some low class men can still manage to fvck you sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by idonhammer: 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ndi Igbo Amaka!

14 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Rstc: 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
you known where am from, Igbo men are known as con men. lipsrsealed
Whatever you say.

Won't change the fact that the best women in ijaw land will give anything for an igbo man.

Who wants a lazy drunkard?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by deliveryboy: 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
Igbos are so insecure, they always seek validation every moment of their existence. If I hadn't lived in Abia state for a while I would have thought it was true. Hausas live for their children and Yorubas are happy the more number of children they have schooling in the UK. Make your own money as a woman and stop looking for the mugu tribe to leach on Ashawo 1000 naira open leg.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tossie101(f): 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
otherway:

Are u pained?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by IamAtikulate: 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chibuzor11:
It's so sad that women with deep and rotten fish pies are given the chance to speak nonsense these days.
Hausa men are the most caring, but she rather be an ethnic bigot.

Anyways, Fulani babes have the nicest Kpectus and they are undisputed as the finest girls in Africa.
Try some my brethren.
Fulani are the most caring? Please go to the North first. I served there dude.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Lordofthewest(m): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
Easy nah
DoTheNeedful:

You are very ugly. You look dirty too. I doubt if any reasonable man will want to have something serious to do with your type. Some low class men can still manage to fvck you sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by igboamakaaa: 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
Igbo amakaaa, Igbo guys are in high demand from ladies all over the world, we've read many other testimonies from different threads here in nairaland as well. There must be something they're doing that others aren't.

13 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nasafina(f): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
[s]
otherway:

[/s]

Lazy jedi jedi drinker

Go hustle na money be fine bobo

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by pawesome(m): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
She obviously never jam Hausa guys.... Those guys are romantic to the bone... Igbo guys must smash the money they spent on you but once a Hausa guy likes you, him go spend and still no smash

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) / Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React / Timaya Reacts To Runtown's Ban From USA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.