Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) (44839 Views)

Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid / Sexy Nollywood Actress Koko Pat Flaunt Hot Legs In New Shoot(photos) / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
Gabriel004:
I know the truth hurt. No one want to go to a place that is not productive. I cannot imagine myself waking up one money and na igboland remain for tjis world tjat i want to go to. Tar. See this one fummung in the mouth just for yorubas to go to their land. Ns by force, we ar not interested
Please, how much are you worth? Stop salivating and making mockery of yourself on Igbo posts. We are not your mates.

An average Igbo man will never forsake his family. He struggles for his wife and children.

I'm still grateful to my dad. He sacrificed the best for us. Developed properties for us and gave us good education.

Daddy mu. We will continue making you proud wherever you are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
It is FINISHED
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
olosho said the little encounter she had with few of them....let her tell us how few is the few. just tell us most of your clients are igbos and they pay you well.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by WiseStarr(m): 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
I need pure truth please,Which tribe makes prostitution as their Profession the most?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
[b][/b]adenuga nw is ur bro, dos he knw u! Dats hw u sit in danfo n be jubilating ur lazy ass because u av some1 lyk adenuga ...hahaha
Go n make money u be man! Adenuga dnt knw u, yoruba only has tinubu n adenuga ,others politicians who has looted dem dry,
Igbos has billionaires scattered all over igbo,nigeria,africa,world ar large n d universe! We dnt give a damn about dem " dats y we dnt respect our kings "

name them and stop the empty chest beating
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by IkpuMmadu: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
Gabriel004:
I know the truth hurt. No one want to go to a place that is not productive. I cannot imagine myself waking up one money and na igboland remain for tjis world tjat i want to go to. Tar. See this one fummung in the mouth just for yorubas to go to their land. Ns by force, we ar not interested

Chinese and European are in Nigeria because China isn't productive right ?

Yoruba man please think and venture out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
Gabriel004:
You're just delusional thinking that Igbo land is not productive. Igbos are hustlers. What have you achieved in life? Think about yourself than being so stupid.

Only Aba serves the consumer needs of Uyo, PH, Calabar and other Aks cities.

Guys are making money. Keep on fooling yourself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:
Please, how much are you worth? Stop salivating and making mockery of yourself on Igbo posts. We are not your mates.

An average Igbo man will never forsake his family. He struggles for his wife and children.

I'm still grateful to my dad. He sacrificed the best for us. Developed properties for us and gave us good education.

Daddy mu. We will continue making you proud wherever you are.

Mates in what way? Please be specific and quit chestbesting like you lots are known for. grin

Gizoox forbids we are mates grin
Tier!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Afonja007: 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
derrydinny:
This one is saying shit, Hausa guys take care and spend big on their women especially the rich ones, even the poor ones still use their resources on girls

Yoruba guys don't care, they will dump you if you ask for too much, Igbo guys will take care of you if you can fucckk and ready to marry
if Hausa take care of their women their won't be million'a almajiris in the north ,northern man is just looking for money to complete marrying four wives

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sagay212:

name them and stop the empty chest beating
Look at this one. Only Nnewi in Anambra boasts of many billionaires than any other African town. We don't make noise. Just sit down.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by kechywillz(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
Igbo boys cute and romantic coupled with cool Hustle and spend big on dem girls or wife,we are irresistible even when dem girls try to shy away there emotions

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by IkpuMmadu: 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
donqx:
can you also tell why igbo women nowadays prefer to marry yoruba men?

Because the Igbo have excess and you take the left overs and they also get a chunk of your wealth and send back east....Ondo style

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
totit:

Mates in what way? Please be specific and quit chestbesting like you lots are known for. grin

Tier!

Well, I'm not chest beating. Mba nu! How
can I? Just look at records. Despite the war, the discrimination, the marginalisation, Igbos continue to be amazing.

Aka Chukwu so ya.
It's the finger of God.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by slimtes: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Igbo men are know for ths.

1. They will send the girl to schl from primary to higher institution.
2. The girl will start calling them illiterate after her education.
3. They will start beating d girl because of insecurity.
4. Yoruba demon will institutionalized d girl without giving her kobo because they find it difficult marrying an Igbo girls.
5. The girl will go back and beg the Igbo man after been dumped by the Yoruba Demon.
6. The igboman have no other choice becos that's part of his investment.
7. Igbo Girl need to understand that only 1% of an educated Yoruba demon will marry them
8. Igbomen need to turn up thr swag cos its never ur responsibility to sponsor any girl to school.
9. You can continue d list....

If u tag me. Thunder fire u. #Aboki#Atikulating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:
Look at this one. Only Nnewi in Anambra boasts of many billionaires than any other African town. We don't make noise. Just sit down.

you just keeping typing many billionaires. name them, you cannot. moat of you always wish but never accomplish what you wish for. you always see the need to compare yourselves to yorubas at any slightest opportunity. you can only try but will never measure up. Otedola, Adenuga, Adelekes, Alakija, Otudeko....

mention your many billionaires make we see.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Obdk: 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
latsy:
We all know what "actress" means these days.
My question for this leech is why she is still single despite hanging out
with so many "caring and romantic" guys?
I guess nobody wants a liability for a wife.

E pain dis afonja conehead

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Reussite: 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
sad angry
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Reussite: 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
Common guys all this generalisation ain't it. Are there substantial feedbacks to back these claims? It's just like saying Mexican guys are romantic neglecting the fact that there would also be some % of the not romantic ones.
Enough of this childish comparison pls
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Sagay212: 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
farem:

So your thing has gone Federal. Your emphasis has been on material things - those that are ready to go under in order for you to enjoy things of life.

Whoever carries you finally is very UNFORTUNATE because no one rod take you there again.
But come o, is there no man among your tribe and clan or are they that poor?

once you hear actress and you check well, you'll discover they are oloshos because you can't even name one or two movies they feautured in. sadly moat of these kinda girls are ipod girls

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

Well, I'm not chest beating. Mba nu! How
can I? Just look at records. Despite the war, the discrimination, the marginalisation, Igbos continue to be amazing.

Aka Chukwu so ya.
It's the finger of God.
Save me that Mr.
You are a true definition of chest beating abed ; when you pull off figured without providing facts.

You must be from anambra.
Shm grin grin

Typical of you Igbo's..

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sagay212:

you just keeping typing many billionaires. name them, you cannot. moat of you always wish but never accomplish what you wish for. you always see the need to compare yourselves to yorubas at any slightest opportunity. you can only try but will never measure up. Otedola, Adenuga, Adelekes, Alakija, Otudeko....

Wow! I'm just surprised you are don't know what the Igbos are capable of. Relax, I will school you.

Okay. Just to burst your bubbles.

These are 10 of the most prominent naira billionaires from Nnewi, in no particular order:

Cletus Ibeto: The Ibeto Group has been described as the largest industrial enterprise in southeast Nigeria. Starting out as an apprentice to an already established auto spare parts dealer, Ibeto eventually branched out on his own and effectively ended importation of lead acid car batteries in Nigeria in the late 80s. The result is a conglomerate dealing in hospitality, motor products, real estate, petrochemicals, agriculture and cement.

Cosmas Maduka: One of the country’s foremost car dealerships, Coscharis Group, is the brainchild of a man who lost his father at four and had to drop out of school to sell bean cakes, a popular food staple. His company, one of the largest car dealerships in Nigeria that deals with BMW, Jaguar, Range Rover and Rolls-Royce, has diversified into agriculture.

Innocent Chukwuma: Another school dropout, he is the founder of Innoson Nigeria Limited which produces sport utility vehicles, commercial buses and passenger cars at the first indigenous assembly plant in Nigeria. The company has factories in Nnewi and Enugu and has the governments of Anambra and Enugu states, as well as a few federal agencies, among its customers.

Gabriel Chukwuma: The elder brother of Innoson, Gabriel is invested in sports, real estate and hospitality. As chairman of Gabros International Football Club, he oversaw its rise into the Nigerian Premier League and partnership with English side, West Ham FC before selling to fellow Nnewi entrepreneur, Ifeanyi Ubah. He began business as a patent medicine dealer.

Alexander Chika Okafor: Chicason Industries, and one of its products – A-Z Petroleum, are household names in Nigeria. The conglomerate has made significant inroads in the mining, manufacturing, and real estate in Nigeria and Sierra Leone. Okafor is its founder and chairman.

Augustine Ilodibe: An orphan and mass server in the Catholic church, young Ilodibe was gifted £35 by one of the priests and he initially invested in motor spare parts trading. By the sixties, he pioneered the interstate luxury bus transport service; for years, he was the sole importer of these buses. After helping organize vehicles for the Biafran side during the civil war, he established the hugely popular Ekene Dili Chukwu Transport, his main cash cow and later diversified into brewery and agriculture.

Ifeanyi Ubah: The flamboyant businessman funded parts of the Goodluck Jonathan campaign ahead of the 2015 presidential polls and unsuccessfully ran for the governorship of his home state, Anambra, in 2014. His wealth comes from investments in oil and gas, as well as exportation of motor spare parts and, recently, from sales of football players. In June 2015, Ubah – described by one Nigerian newspaper as ‘the new sugar daddy of Nigerian football’ – completed the purchase of Gabros FC for N500 million and renamed it Ifeanyi Ubah FC.

Louis Onwugbenu: The head honcho of Louis Carter Industries dropped out of school in 1967 when the Nigerian civil war broke out. He got his nickname from weekly trips to Lagos to sell motor spare parts under the popular Carter Bridge in the city. His reinvested profits allowed him to diversify into manufacturing car batteries and pipe fittings, agriculture, food processing, real estate and, by the age of 30, he was already a naira multimillionaire. The headquarters of his conglomerate sits in the Carter Industrial Estate, spanning many acres in Nnewi.

Obiajulu Uzodike: Nigeria is one of the foremost cable producers in the world due to many indigenous manufacturers across the southeast. One of the top cable companies is Cutix Nigeria, whose founder, Obiajulu Uzodike, cut his teeth in the business as a staff at a US-based aircraft and military wires and accessories company. By 1982, the Harvard Business School alumna and civil war veteran set up Cutix with N400,000 ($1,200), nurturing it to eventually become the first indigenous firm in the southeast to be listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Gabriel004: 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
luminouz:

U can't do without mentioning Yoruba in ur statements!!!
Tribal bigotry has eaten deep into u sister...see help before its too late...

Ur aura is tainted!!! Once again, Please seek help!!
That is what her parents used to curse her. Na so she will come here to tell all sort of lies. I know her very well, she is ugly with stretch mark and from a poor background.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sagay212:

The 10th is

10. Odumegwu Ojukwu

Late Odumegwu Ojukwu, reportedly Nigeria's first black billionaire, and founding president of the Nigerian Stock Exchange, was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II.
The royal honor came after he helped the British during World War II with his fleet of trucks. He was so wealthy that during the Queen's visit in 1956, she was chauffeured around in his Rolls-Royce - apparently the only one in the country at the time - on the request of the colonial administration.
Profiled in September 1965 by TIME magazine, Ojukwu made his money by importing dried fish for resale, and diversifying into textiles, cement and transport. When he died a year later, his wealth was an estimated $4 billion in today's economic value.
His son, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu, who also ended up a billionaire, returned from Oxford University at 22 with a Master's degree in History and led his fellow Igbos into the Nigerian civil war as head of the secessionist state of Biafra in 1967.

These men are just from Nnewi.

If you permit me, I will still continue from other towns in Anambra. I have inexhaustible data. I will gladly forfeit my time and do this. Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

Wow! I'm just surprised you are don't know what the Igbos are capable of. Relax, I will school you.

Okay. Just to burst your bubbles.

These are 10 of the most prominent naira billionaires from Nnewi, in no particular order:

Cletus Ibeto: The Ibeto Group has been described as the largest industrial enterprise in southeast Nigeria. Starting out as an apprentice to an already established auto spare parts dealer, Ibeto eventually branched out on his own and effectively ended importation of lead acid car batteries in Nigeria in the late 80s. The result is a conglomerate dealing in hospitality, motor products, real estate, petrochemicals, agriculture and cement.

Cosmas Maduka: One of the country’s foremost car dealerships, Coscharis Group, is the brainchild of a man who lost his father at four and had to drop out of school to sell bean cakes, a popular food staple. His company, one of the largest car dealerships in Nigeria that deals with BMW, Jaguar, Range Rover and Rolls-Royce, has diversified into agriculture.

Innocent Chukwuma: Another school dropout, he is the founder of Innoson Nigeria Limited which produces sport utility vehicles, commercial buses and passenger cars at the first indigenous assembly plant in Nigeria. The company has factories in Nnewi and Enugu and has the governments of Anambra and Enugu states, as well as a few federal agencies, among its customers.

Gabriel Chukwuma: The elder brother of Innoson, Gabriel is invested in sports, real estate and hospitality. As chairman of Gabros International Football Club, he oversaw its rise into the Nigerian Premier League and partnership with English side, West Ham FC before selling to fellow Nnewi entrepreneur, Ifeanyi Ubah. He began business as a patent medicine dealer.

Alexander Chika Okafor: Chicason Industries, and one of its products – A-Z Petroleum, are household names in Nigeria. The conglomerate has made significant inroads in the mining, manufacturing, and real estate in Nigeria and Sierra Leone. Okafor is its founder and chairman.

Augustine Ilodibe: An orphan and mass server in the Catholic church, young Ilodibe was gifted £35 by one of the priests and he initially invested in motor spare parts trading. By the sixties, he pioneered the interstate luxury bus transport service; for years, he was the sole importer of these buses. After helping organize vehicles for the Biafran side during the civil war, he established the hugely popular Ekene Dili Chukwu Transport, his main cash cow and later diversified into brewery and agriculture.

Ifeanyi Ubah: The flamboyant businessman funded parts of the Goodluck Jonathan campaign ahead of the 2015 presidential polls and unsuccessfully ran for the governorship of his home state, Anambra, in 2014. His wealth comes from investments in oil and gas, as well as exportation of motor spare parts and, recently, from sales of football players. In June 2015, Ubah – described by one Nigerian newspaper as ‘the new sugar daddy of Nigerian football’ – completed the purchase of Gabros FC for N500 million and renamed it Ifeanyi Ubah FC.

Louis Onwugbenu: The head honcho of Louis Carter Industries dropped out of school in 1967 when the Nigerian civil war broke out. He got his nickname from weekly trips to Lagos to sell motor spare parts under the popular Carter Bridge in the city. His reinvested profits allowed him to diversify into manufacturing car batteries and pipe fittings, agriculture, food processing, real estate and, by the age of 30, he was already a naira multimillionaire. The headquarters of his conglomerate sits in the Carter Industrial Estate, spanning many acres in Nnewi.

Obiajulu Uzodike: Nigeria is one of the foremost cable producers in the world due to many indigenous manufacturers across the southeast. One of the top cable companies is Cutix Nigeria, whose founder, Obiajulu Uzodike, cut his teeth in the business as a staff at a US-based aircraft and military wires and accessories company. By 1982, the Harvard Business School alumna and civil war veteran set up Cutix with N400,000 ($1,200), nurturing it to eventually become the first indigenous firm in the southeast to be listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

Oga. Keep quayeet o jare.
Your article states : anambra. Do you need to be reminded that every region and states in Nigeria has more than 20 billionaires.

Shm grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
totit:

Save me that Mr.
You are a true definition of chest beating abed ; when you pull off figured without providing facts.

You must be from anambra.
Shm grin grin

Typical of you Igbo's..

Lol. I'm not even from Anambra. I'm from Imo.
I have provided some facts.
You see, you ended up being a barefaced liar yourself.
Sorry oo!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Gabriel004: 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
totit:

Tier!
See, all their lies have been bursted hetr. They will tell you they control banking sector. I schooled one of them n he shut up since then. There are 22 banks in nigeria, yorubas control 11 of them which is 50 percent. Ss, northers n igbos share the remaining. But see them pulling fugures like 70%
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

Lol. I'm not even from Anambra. I'm from Imo.
I have provided some facts.
You see, you ended up being a barefaced liar yourself.
Sorry oo!

You are high delusional , you know that??
Didn't you read my quote, did you at all
Go back and read again.
Let me repeat myself ; every state and region in Nigeria has more than 20millionaires. So, the question is, what was the fuss about, we are not mates bla bla... grin
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
totit:

Oga. Keep quayeet o jare.
Your article states : anambra. Do you need to be reminded that every region and states in Nigeria has more than 20 billionaires.

Shm grin

He asked for facts, I just provide a smattering piece and your bitter mind won't let you see anything good. I don't really have time to bandy words with you.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
Gabriel004:
See, all their lies have been bursted hetr. They will tell you they control banking sector. I schooled one of them n he shut up since then. There are 22 banks in nigeria, yorubas control 11 of them which is 50 percent. Ss, northers n igbos share the remaining. But see them pulling fugures like 70%

Leave am. I am just waiting for the right time to embarrass him with facts. Let him continue now grin
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

He asked for facts, I just provide a smattering piece and your bitter mind won't let you see anything good. I don't really have time to bandy words with you.

Dude, why are you like this now Is it even possible for a state not to have some numbers of billionaires

Seems you have issue with ego. grin
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Chinachriss(m): 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
totit:

You are high delusional , you know that??
Didn't you read my quote, did you at all
Go back and read again.
Let me repeat myself ; every state and region in Nigeria has more than 20millionaires. So, the question is, what was the fuss about, we are not mates bla bla... grin

Okay, start from your state. Mention twenty billionaires and run a profile on them. Gladly waiting. If you can't, just retire to your bed.
And your rejoinder was very subtle, spineless and at most awkward. Don't just be like your fellow Zombies. Argue maturely.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by totit: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

Okay, start from your state. Mention twenty billionaires and run a profile on them. Gladly waiting. If you can't, just retire to your bed.
And your rejoinder was very subtle, spineless and at most awkward. Don't just be like your fellow Zombies. Argue maturely.

Now, this isn't oral nor about people you have no idea of their networths. This stats and information base on reality not some oral stats without basis.

Note; my article was uses as overall measure within the Africa region . enjoy cheesy
https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/104391/

So, the question is, where is your almighty anambrala?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

MC Casino Builds His House 6 Years After Being Mocked By An Estate Agent (Photo) / Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) / Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.