Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics (6328 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by mimimile93: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2018
Eberechi24:

i thought you have gone pass this stage?

you need to revisit your therapist.
I am ok. I don't need no therapist. What I said really happened.. I was just looking at her struggle with deposit slip.

Happy new month.

JamaicanLove happy new month.
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by boomssey(f): 10:14am On Nov 01, 2018
Nice! cheesy really nice!! I do love guys who can cook.well done.no one should quote me o!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by boomssey(f): 10:16am On Nov 01, 2018
But still can't find d chicken though even if it's not a live chicken
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Eberechi24(f): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2018
mimimile93:
I am ok. I don't need no therapist. What I said really happened.. I was just looking at her struggle with deposit slip.

Happy new month.

JamaicanLove happy new month.
You never can tell if she has been to bank before. I have seen men struggle with their deposit slips in bank. What did I do, I put them through. It happens to everyone. It has nothing to do with gender or nationality.

Wishing you a heart full of love and support.
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Amakababe(f): 10:23am On Nov 01, 2018
MrWondah:

Lol. See them. Already feeling intimidated.
Babe I fvck pass fucados o. So if you are not comfortable with a man cooking, then don't be comfortable eating out. Cos most meals are cooked by men.
shutup and listen to me.
you are gay, you are not straight.
100% of good male cooks are dick lovers. now run along and STOP ARGUING.
I hate stubborn peeps

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 10:32am On Nov 01, 2018
Eberechi24:

lol, i love my man cooking. i can't help it
Lol.
And I love girls who enjoy my meal
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Eberechi24(f): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2018
MrWondah:

Lol.
And I love girls who enjoy my meal
cheesy
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2018
pureheartlady:
I know dear, no vex, abi make I kneel down cheesy

I will give you a call later in the afternoon.
No kneel down o. Make dem no think say you want propose
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by stevecantrell: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2018
that dodo...

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2018
Amakababe:
shutup and listen to me.
I hate stubborn peeps
Pureheartlady come answer this girl abeg
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2018
Amakababe:
shutup and listen to me.
I hate stubborn peeps
Please kindly give us an evidence that he is gay.... WTF are you saying A guy knowing how to cook automatically turns him gay undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 01, 2018
MrWondah:

Na the number wey food de take enter your belly na. grin
No worry I for invite you for a dinner, but you are far way

cry cry cry
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 10:37am On Nov 01, 2018
boomssey:
But still can't find d chicken though even if it's not a live chicken
Lol. The thing small.
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 10:40am On Nov 01, 2018
Eberechi24:

cheesy
Make I invite you for dinner, only say you no go go that night grin
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Amakababe(f): 10:51am On Nov 01, 2018
DanDeeBoss:

Please kindly give us an evidence that he is gay.... WTF are you saying A guy knowing how to cook automatically turns him gay undecided
shhhhh. sit, be humble.
I've been in this world long enough to learn how to smell GAYNESS from a million miles.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2018
Amakababe:
shhhhh. sit, be humble.
I've been in this world long enough to smell GAYNESS from a million miles.
Lol....is this a joke?? Maybe you were alive during the days of Sodom and Gomorrah...grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by pureheartlady(f): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2018
MrWondah:
No kneel down o. Make dem no think say you want propose
Lol
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Amakababe(f): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Lol....is this a joke?? Maybe you were alive during the days of Sodom and Gomorrah...grin
shhh, jokes on you.
its called NORMAL vs PARANORMAL. I might've not been alive far back the days of the sodomites but trust me dude, I have experiences with these "straight male cooks".
ooooh pls, did I just say 100% of male cooks are gay?
I was being merciful.
Add 100% of Mr Biggs male workers and all food joints you see around Tantalizers et al. 100% of bartenders. I always advice my gurls not to flirt with guys from these places bfr they rub gayness on them like The OP is trying to do with me right now. god forbid HOWEVER.

Ps: I don't need you to bliv, tsk. bye!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:04am On Nov 01, 2018
Amakababe:
shhh, jokes on you.
its called NORMAL vs PARANORMAL. I might've not been alive far back the days of the sodomites but trust me dude, I have experiences with these "straight male cooks".
I was being merciful.
Add 100% of Mr Biggs male workers and all food joints you see around Tantalizers et al. 100% of bartenders. I always advice my gurls not to flirt with guys from these places bfr they rub gayness on them like The OP is trying to do with me right now. god forbid HOWEVER.

Alright, can't argue much.... Hope it's a female behind your moniker... tongue

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Amakababe(f): 11:07am On Nov 01, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Alright, can't argue much.... Hope it's a female behind your moniker... tongue
no its a TRANSVESTITE.
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by chinchonglee(m): 11:08am On Nov 01, 2018
Eberechi24:

You go cook tire.
yes ooo...
my bros na victim
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 11:08am On Nov 01, 2018
Amakababe:
shhh, jokes on you.
I was being merciful.

Babe listen, I don like insulting ladies but I think you are disturbed and need urgent help, I can recommend you to a doctor.
I won't judge you because the series of events in your life has made you who you are, a man hater.
It is not your fault that you committed abortion 8 times before 22.
It is not your fault that you dropped out of school before finishing your first year.
The number of guys that used and dumped you, I'm sorry its their fault.
That is why you have resorted to dating married men. I'm sorry all these happened to you at this early age.
You hate guys because of their looks, even before they approach you, you think they have nothing to offer.
I won't say much babe. I understand you are frustrated and you can't get a good dic.k
I know your type, you are indirectly asking me out. Go treat your mental illness first, I might considereconsider a night stand

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Amakababe(f): 11:14am On Nov 01, 2018
MrWondah:

[s]
Babe listen, I don like insulting ladies but I think you are disturbed and need urgent help, I can recommend you to a doctor.
I won't judge you because the series of events in your life has made you who you are, a man hater.
It is not your fault that you dropped out of school before finishing your first year.
That is why you have resorted to dating married men. I'm sorry all these happened to you at this early age.
You hate guys because of their looks, even before they approach you, you think they have nothing to offer.
I won't say much babe. I understand you are frustrated and you can't get a good dic.k
I know your type, you are indirectly asking me out. Go treat your mental illness first, I might considereconsider a night stand
[/s] I said it, you talk too much to be a straight man. *rolls eye*
do you SASHAY when you walk too?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Eberechi24(f): 11:15am On Nov 01, 2018
chinchonglee:
yes ooo...
my bros na victim
Lol,
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Eberechi24(f): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2018
MrWondah:

save your strength.
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2018
Amakababe:
no its a TRANSVESTITE.
Lol... Only asked a question....grin,
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2018
Eberechi24:

save your strength.
Thanks babe, she already got the attention she needed
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Amakababe(f): 11:19am On Nov 01, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... Only asked a question....grin,
I'm pretty sure I provided you an answer though.
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:23am On Nov 01, 2018
Amakababe:
I'm pretty sure I provided you an answer though.
alright,we are good sha..... No need to drag it further.... tongue
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Amakababe(f): 11:28am On Nov 01, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
alright,we are good sha..... No need to drag it further.... tongue
you welcome.
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by CAPSLOCKED: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2018
Amakababė:
I can't have a gay ass boyfriend, never.
I want my man to be a man, straight up, no casher. masculine shiit only

I don't want no faqqot cooking in my kitchen and later climbs the bed to cuddle, no please.

GOD HELP THE UNFORTUNATE MAN THAT ENDS UP WITH A WRETCH LIKE YOU.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Boys Don't Date Fat Girls / Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ / I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.