Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (115458 Views)

Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by JERRY1925(m): 12:11am On Nov 02, 2018
chloride6:
Lol.
Unfortunately in the end she will bend

yea, she will bend the kneel when she feels the king in the North.
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by baddosky1: 12:26am On Nov 02, 2018
flyca:
Maybe the groom is marrying her for her money. At least, not only women that are “gold diggers” cheesy

Just read what you wrote and ask yourself of it even makes sense. Which Nigerian woman has money that is really hers? Mtchewww!
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by flyca: 12:30am On Nov 02, 2018
baddosky1:

Just read what you wrote and ask yourself of it even makes sense. Which Nigerian woman has money that is really hers? Mtchewww!
What I wrote there makes sense 100%. Many Nigerian men are also gold diggers but they never acknowledge it! I have money that I made by myself. I'm working a paid job 40 hours a week. So shut up!
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by donkaz2(m): 12:48am On Nov 02, 2018
She is stupid even if a guy get mouth odour I want to marry him in the first place any lady that embarrasses a man in public deserve some lesson. if am the one I will go ahead with the wedding but make sure she suffer any form of marriage right from me in a house not even sex and make sure she is strictly monitored and movement restricted to only my house for that five years
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Friyo1920: 1:10am On Nov 02, 2018
is like the man said babe less kiss to Buhari's victory then the lady got very angry like that
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Baroba(m): 1:25am On Nov 02, 2018
The Congolese guy is marrying her for papers and wan use style chop the Thai lady kiss angry grin
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 02, 2018
Xkalaban:
Probably caught him hitting on another booty on her special day. What an embarrassment to the groom grin grin grin
Then the wedding shouldn't have been held in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by sochey(f): 1:41am On Nov 02, 2018
Mouth cancer is real sha
Happy married life cheesy

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by piagetskinner(m): 1:43am On Nov 02, 2018
Divay22:
That's what real men do wink

couldn't agree more...

so what do real women do?
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by baddosky1: 2:33am On Nov 02, 2018
flyca:

What I wrote there makes sense 100%. Many Nigerian men are also gold diggers but they never acknowledge it! I have money that I made by myself. I'm working a paid job 40 hours a week. So shut up!

40 hours a week under the sheets right? I get it!!

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by flyca: 3:01am On Nov 02, 2018
baddosky1:

40 hours a week under the sheets right? I get it!!
Yep! Is it your sheets? tongue
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by israelmao(m): 3:33am On Nov 02, 2018
Maybe the groom was boozed and the booze was so horrible.Some grooms do shack up on their wedding days in order to withstand stress.
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Ishilove: 3:54am On Nov 02, 2018
Human beings ehn. Mscheeeew
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by baddosky1: 4:25am On Nov 02, 2018
flyca:

Yep! Is it your sheets? tongue

Cunt-in-nue!

2 Shares

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by flyca: 4:30am On Nov 02, 2018
baddosky1:

Cunt-in-nue!
Dirty mind. Get out if my mentions! angry
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by zuto4u(m): 4:52am On Nov 02, 2018
She behaves as if she was forced into the marriage against her wish.
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by ogundeleai(m): 5:35am On Nov 02, 2018
May be the lady is from Muslim family as such is consider secondary, unnecessary in religion point of view.... Whatever happy home is more important,,,, wishing them long lasting union
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by jaxxy(m): 5:42am On Nov 02, 2018
Marriage is not by force people should stop forcing it. Then also sm ladies are shy, I heard of one who said she can’t do dat infront of her Mum. Sm weird ladies don’t even kiss at all.
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by jrusky(m): 6:02am On Nov 02, 2018
If she is unhappy then why did she went this far with the groom? If you dont love a man don't pretend about it because of whatever foolish reasons.

She is a coward that is all I can see here because no one tied her hands or legs to come to alter by force. How can you go into marriage contract which you knew well you are not happy about it's simply uncalled for

3 Likes

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by lordswill03: 6:06am On Nov 02, 2018
Man beater spotted. Violence on the first day, hmm. Na real wa!
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Kureh(m): 6:31am On Nov 02, 2018
Force marriage
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 6:49am On Nov 02, 2018
bedspread:
I Think it's the OOZEEE from the Buka cavity

I don't think so; even if, she need not embarrass him public.
I believe they have known each other for quite a time and will still live together for another longer time; so they can easily fix that up.

Anyways.... what do I know?
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by 3verblazing(m): 7:12am On Nov 02, 2018
Wedding is over
DanDeeBoss:
I will just Kukuma leave her and goan sit down.... Simple
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:15am On Nov 02, 2018
3verblazing:
Wedding is over
Lol.... No lady should even try that sef....tongue
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Daboomb: 7:15am On Nov 02, 2018
Kingsval:
Something is quite fishy there.....
Maybe she found out that the groom dey kpanshi her bestie Kpekus..the groom seems to know reasons behind her unhappiness and kinda guilty 4it.

Most likely she just finished having sex wit her secret lover, before dressing-up for the wedding.
You know women now, they can hide their emotions for too long.

But if l am the guy, l will just announce there and then that the Wedding never held..... each man go his own way.
If she can do this in public, on her wedding day, you bet that she will eventually find a way to murder that man very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by baddosky1: 7:17am On Nov 02, 2018
flyca:

Dirty mind. Get out if my mentions! angry

Mtcheeewwwwww!!! angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Daboomb: 7:17am On Nov 02, 2018
jrusky:
If she is unhappy then why did she went this far with the groom? If you dont love a man don't pretend about it because of whatever foolish reasons.

She is a coward that is all I can see here because no one tied her hands or legs to come to alter by force. How can you go into marriage contract which you knew well you are not happy about it's simply uncalled for

Its all about the MONEY and it ain't dam FUNNY. undecided undecided undecided

Another name for women .........is EVIL.
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Tonimordred(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2018
Unhappy bride dats d name of d movie
Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by manikspears: 7:18am On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
Hm.
I wonder what the groom did to warrant that kind if reaction from the bride.

Probably MOUTH ODOUR.

Well... What do I know.

Even if na mouth odour, is she just knowing the guy has it?f*ck her jor.may God save us from jezebels who only want to shrink their fangs into a man's neck just because of marriage. If I were that pastor I will dissolve that marriage immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos by Youngpo413: 7:33am On Nov 02, 2018
Divay22:
So many unhappy bride these days.
It's a life time bond.if you ain't gonna be happy with it don't go ahead with it.
very true,love ain't words,they are actions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.