Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,189 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5258 Views)

This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men / 7 Facts About Broke Guys & Olosho Ladies You Dont Know Of....no.7 Will Shock You / South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

I read your funny reply lol. Sorry for late reply. Save yourself the headache of defending btches, it's a waste of time. The world know women in the past, and defended them because they lived up to standard. And if there was any fault then, it must be the fault of those men but now the generation of btches are different from the mothers in the past. Men were the bad eggs in the past but today it is the btches.
If a man fails to fck a btch in this generation, she will call him weak, mock him, call him stupid, call him dull, call him impotent and hate him, but women from the past will see such man as being responsible.
No man is lazy, from older generation till now, and men are more desperate and hardworking than before because everyone wants to have money now. Women in the past too were hardworking, cook food, take care of house, some do rigorous works daily and there wasn't any technology to assist them but the btches we have today are so lazy, they expect just to sleep and a guy who is not their parent to be taking care of them and giving them money, reason why most of them easily offer their pssy for money. They only know how to suck and ride. Set of misguided lazy things.
Lazy broke asss btches be calling men broke. Who is really broke among them? A guy who works hard to make money for himself and a lazy asss btch with two hands and two legs who does nothing but think it's a fellow guy who should be her source in life.
Lazy btches be looking for ready made guy. Isn't that funny? They would surely get a made guy who will use and dump them. He would molest, spoil and rubbish all they have on their bodies, at least it's his money he used to buy the market.
No btch even has to reject a man because a reasonable man already rejected her. Reasonable men role with hardworking valuable women. Lazy ass parasitic btches are just for used and dump and will eventually end up in the hands of one unlucky innocent man. God forbid.
Men still respect and value women, but men will only respect you and treat u as a woman if you respect yourself. No one treats a useless thing with value but if you have value, men will go extra mile to do things.
Then it's Nigerian mentality of lazy asss broke btches who would be looking for made guys. What stopped you too from having the aspiration in life to be somebody and make it? Are you a lesser human being than a man? Or were women created to be beggars?
It's how you've trained yourself to be lazy and mediocre. Even if your husband has money, you too should strive to have your own money and be someone in life. So that no man will boss you or take advantage of you in life.
Anyway, wise words are for wise people not btches of today who only know to twerk, post nude pics, suck, ride, eat and sleep. You can continue your use and dump life. Life itself will reset your brain to think right the time when reality will dawn on you heavily.
wow you sound so bitter. i think you should stay off, nairaland, women and try celibacy for a while. focus on yourself and get some self esteem. sort out your issues,even see a psychiatrist if you are depressed.

Come back when you are fit okay?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
funmisticqueen:
wow you sound so bitter. i think you should stay off, nairaland, women and try celibacy for a while. focus on yourself and get some self esteem. sort out your issues,even see a psychiatrist if you are depressed.

Come back when you are fit okay?

Bitter? you make me laugh gal. There is no reason to be bitter dear. At the moment I don't have a reason to be sad or bitter or depressed. It's not my body men will be using and dump, if ladies value their body, no body will force them, but if they also cheapen the body, men will enjoy any day anytime. So, why should I be bitter? I know the kind of positive ladies I move with so that bad energy btches don't have negative impact on my life. And though I may not have millions in my account at the moment but things have been working out real good lately so dat soonest, I know how much I could be sitting on. So, I'm happy at the moment.
The only thing is, I say raw truth some times take it or leave it. In a society where we all do bad things and make bad things seem normal, I still know what's right and I always value what is right. Because no matter how you go in life you will always discover it's the best option.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Bitter? you make me laugh gal. There is no reason to be bitter dear. At the moment I don't have a reason to be sad or bitter or depressed. It's not my body men will be using and dump, if ladies value their body, no body will force them, but if they also cheapen the body, men will enjoy any day anytime. So, why should I be bitter? I know the kind of positive ladies I move with so that bad energy btches don't have negative impact on my life. And though I may not have millions in my account at the moment but things have been working out real good lately so dat soonest, I know how much I could be sitting on. So, I'm happy at the moment.
The only thing is, I say raw truth some times take it or leave it. In a society where we all do bad things and make bad things seem normal, I still know what's right and I always value what is right. Because no matter how you go in life you will always discover it's the best option.
all i see is your fake smile hiding real pain. dont worry son. its gonna be alright
Re: . by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
funmisticqueen:
all i see is your fake smile hiding real pain. dont worry son. its gonna be alright

Alright girl, it's your eyes, you have the right to use it to see whatever you want maybe such exist or not. It's your eyes, your seeing, your fake smile, not my business. Anyway, many things have been said in the discussion, that's the most important thing. Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Female Housemates Filmed Their Shower Hour This Morning (video) / Should I Scatter Their Marriage? / Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.