Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,170 members, 7,860,188 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5257 Views)

This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men / 7 Facts About Broke Guys & Olosho Ladies You Dont Know Of....no.7 Will Shock You / South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2018
OneSentence:

lol...with the rubbish people type here I can't help it
lol
Re: . by TheOdd1sOut: 10:18am On Nov 02, 2018
Benzene00 come see o
Re: . by Lucifer66(m): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2018
Apart from queen belle no other girl has spoken.
Diamond is a rare thing.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lucifer66:
Apart from queen belle no other girl has spoken.
Diamond is a rare thing.
wait now. They'll soon be here
Re: . by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
I recently commented on a thread which talked about broke guys. This is the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/4819159/now-pour-stew-me

I like broke guys.

There, I said it.

There's something most Nigerian ladies don't understand.

Most responsible men aren't rich yet. Most men that are correct husband material are still coming up.

The Nigerian economy doesn't support rich men in their early twenties (except if you're a rich kid or you're blessed by God). If not forget.

Its not bad to date a broke guy. He won't be broke forever you know.

If you have the hardworking qualities and you're focused, I will help you
It doesn't take any thing from me.

P.S
I don't date overly broke guys. And I'm not talking to all broke guys. Some guys are broke just because of laziness.
your ass licking is phenomenal, why doyou have to go through randomised clinical trials called 'POORtential' with a broke man when you can have a hardworking, responsible, richer,older guy who is more mature, has passed through midlfe crisis and is finally ready to settle down.
ladies should learn to go by action and proven results instead of gambling their future with a broke man because with today's economy, the percentage of broke guys making it rich are reducing.
A broke man only manages a woman, when he strikes it rich, he will finally go after the 9/10 girl he always wanted but could never have. The only true test of a man's character is when he is rich, not when broke.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
Gratefulheart01:
Which law in life says it's only man that should have money in a relationship. It goes both ways. The parasitic mentality of ladies should change. Anybody can date anybody. OK.
Two heads are better than one. Ladies should go into a relationship to contribute not just to be at the receiving end. I can't spend my money on any lady, we both contribute. You add value to me, I add value to you. Simple as that. If you say you can't date broke guys, I say I can't date broke ladies too. And if I have money, I hide it from you.

You guys should just wise up. A lady calls u broke because u allow it. You allow a mere lady to look down on you. Davido mother made their whole family what they're today.
If a lady calls u broke, tell her you're also looking for a loaded lady with potentials that will bring you fortune and riches, not a nonentity like her.
Most of ladies who call guys broke are nonentities and parasites who don't have anything to offer. Ladies who will add value to you wont call u broke, she will only make sure u also have potentials and hard working.
So personally, I can't even date broke girls. I look for someone who is equal or has more than me in profession, money, and potentials, who will challenge me to forge ahead.
what you think is a parasitic mentality is actually patriachy and traditionalism which is what you guys are fighting for as evidenced by the e-lashings and slutshaming of feminists.

Men are confused set of people. They want women to be with them even when they arent the best option but would cheat on said women with ladies better than them. i can never be faithful to a broke man, if you dare ask me for 50:50, i would also give you fifty percent in the relationship.
Re: . by Lucifer66(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
funmisticqueen:
what you think is a parasitic mentality is actually patriachy and traditionalism which is what you guys are fighting for as evidenced by the e-lashings and slutshaming of feminists.

Men are confused set of people. They want women to be with them even when they arent the best option but would cheat on said women with ladies better than them. i can never be faithful to a broke man, if you dare ask me for 50:50, i would also give you fifty percent in the relationship.
You're an idiot.
Useless LovePeddler, I bet you'd Fvck your own father if he had the money!

1 Like

Re: . by Uglymugg: 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
JasonScoolari:
She wants to be on the "Good books" and maybe looking for love stylishly, but it's all good though. grin

Everybody can't be a LovePeddler who only wants rich men.
Re: . by Uglymugg: 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
funmisticqueen:

And a rich man wouldn't cheat on you? How's that possible? He won't even respect you, how much more not cheat on you? You'll just be a piece of property his wealth attracted.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
broke guys after op"s post grin grin

2 Likes

Re: . by Martin0(m): 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
Iamplato, lefulefu, billgatesmaigad mechanica funministicqueen amarabae

everywhere stew nauugrin

omo i go turn Ronaldo for your matter oogrin
Re: . by Fourwinds: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hmmmmm.... Akpakurumo
Re: . by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
lefulefu:
broke guys after op"s post grin grin
lol

1 Like

Re: . by Marcelo290(m): 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
Some of stopped commenting on NL cos of people like you. What do you mean by you would help him? Azin you are doing him a privilege or wah?
Re: . by humbleafolabi20(m): 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
me i`m broke oooo abeg help me abeg.. i need money to take care of my future babe. treat her well.biko my sister i no dey flaunt ooo help me abeg.. ooooooooooooooooshey wink wink wink cheesy
Re: . by olatuneji: 1:14am On Nov 03, 2018
Deldevieno:
Whether Nigerian guys in their 20s are still broke or not, whether dem girls want broke guys or not, that's none of my business. My own na to hustle, make money, give back to my family and the society. If any girl one stay, either when money dey or not, that's her business!
There's more to this crazy life than me worrying about which of d girl wud be with me wen i'm rich or broke.
yaaga!!! Here you go.This is someone who is interested in making IMPACT in life.Yes,you're spotted.Same with me,i'm not just really interested in women palavar.There lives is somehow complicated.They can serve as a form of distraction.There is more to our existence in this life than sex,women and pleasure.
Every educated person knows who Michael faraday was,but nobody knows who the richest person was during his time.

4 Likes

Re: . by richidinho(m): 7:54am On Nov 03, 2018
QueenBelle:
I recently commented on a thread which talked about broke guys. This is the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/4819159/now-pour-stew-me

I like broke guys.

There, I said it.

There's something most Nigerian ladies don't understand.

Most responsible men aren't rich yet. Most men that are correct husband material are still coming up.

The Nigerian economy doesn't support rich men in their early twenties (except if you're a rich kid or you're blessed by God). If not forget.

Its not bad to date a broke guy. He won't be broke forever you know.

If you have the hardworking qualities and you're focused, I will help you
It doesn't take any thing from me.

P.S
I don't date overly broke guys. And I'm not talking to all broke guys. Some guys are broke just because of laziness.

you mean you will be helping me by dating me?

nothing pesin no go hear
Re: . by richidinho(m): 7:57am On Nov 03, 2018
Marcelo290:
Some of stopped commenting on NL cos of people like you. What do you mean by you would help him? Azin you are doing him a privilege or wah?

that statement annoys me alot
Re: . by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 03, 2018
Uglymugg:

And a rich man wouldn't cheat on you? How's that possible? He won't even respect you, how much more not cheat on you? You'll just be a piece of property his wealth attracted.
i already got that covered. i will no longer be concerned where cheating men are involved and take victorian's advice.
Re: . by Uglymugg: 11:31am On Nov 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i already got that covered. i will no longer be concerned where cheating men are involved and take victorian's advice.
You mean to be a baby mama?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 03, 2018
Lucifer66:

You're an idiot.
Useless LovePeddler, I bet you'd Fvck your own father if he had the money!
my father has the money, and i never lack. So why should i come to your house to suffer with a broke low achiever like you? Why should you slut shame me because i have standards and you don't meet them?

Because of posts like this i believe men should be rejected by ladies more often, their reactions would differentiate the boys from the men and we all know which category you fall under. Gooday
Re: . by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 03, 2018
Uglymugg:
You mean to be a baby mama?
Nope. Never a babymama
Re: . by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 03, 2018
humbleafolabi20:
me i`m broke oooo abeg help me abeg.. i need money to take care of my future babe. treat her well.biko my sister i no dey flaunt ooo help me abeg.. ooooooooooooooooshey wink wink wink cheesy
queenbelle, a broke ass nigga is laughing at your post right here. Told ya
Re: . by WinningEleven(m): 11:37am On Nov 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
hi
Re: . by Lucifer66(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
my father has the money, and i never lack. So why should i come to your house to suffer with a broke low achiever like you? Why should you slut shame me because i have standards and you don't meet them?

Because of posts like this i believe men should be rejected by ladies more often, their reactions would differentiate the boys from the men and we all know which category you fall under. Gooday
The level of online prostitution on naria land is sickening.
I am stable financially and I'd never see myself with a gold digger who'd suck the dvck of the highest bidder.
Don't compare my taste in women with a shvit strain like you.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
hmm
Re: . by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 03, 2018
Lucifer66:

The level of online prostitution on naria land is sickening.
I am stable financially and I'd never see myself with a gold digger who'd suck the dvck of the highest bidder.
Don't compare my taste in women with a shvit strain like you.
keep telling your self that, apart from money what else do you have to offer. Men with true money also have influence and power with is lacking in your department. You are thinking you have arrived because of the chicken change in your hand.

Again you are not the target, you have fallen short of the standards. Ever wondered why men like trump, dangote and the ooni of ife are not concerned about golddiggers?

FYI it is obvious that your taste in women are average looking 5/10s who are not mentally stimulating but also desperate pick me chicks who would do anything to have a man

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 03, 2018
Re: . by Lucifer66(m): 11:51am On Nov 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
keep telling your self that, apart from money what else do you have to offer. Men with true money also have influence and power with is lacking in your department. You are thinking you have arrived because of the chicken change in your hand.

Again you are not the target, you have fallen short of the standards. Ever wondered why men like trump, dangote and the ooni of ife are not concerned about golddiggers?
Those men have secured theirself thanks to hard work but women like you just want short cut.
You have nothing else to offer but sex. That is even if you're even sex appealing.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 03, 2018
Lucifer66:

Those men have secured theirself thanks to hard work but women like you just want short cut.
You have nothing else to offer but sex. That is even if you're even sex appealing.
but you are not in their category, and i will never consider you. bye dusty.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 03, 2018
queenbelle what happened between you and here2fuk
Re: . by Lucifer66(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
but you are not in their category, and i will never consider you. bye dusty.
Begone you sex object.
The air was stained with the blood of your abortions. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Declares Herself A Bad B!tch As She Bares Her Boobs In See Through / Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? / Women Have Become The Men That They Want To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.