Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered (86176 Views)

Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by id4sho(m): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2018
banio:
Charm that works on only men that went to brothel is fake. Why can't the charm work on all men walking by, but only on interested men. Also the native doctor told you not to quarrel with customers, isn't that simple psychology. If you quarrel the man won't pay well. So the native doctor wants You to be quiet and obey all the customers demands so big money will be paid. Cleaver guys claiming and forming native doctor
95% so called Jazz na common sense . I don't believe that shitt. Sharp street wise guys collecting 40k just like dat. mtchewww
Nothing pays like hard work

1 Like

Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by pally123: 7:21am On Nov 04, 2018
Nairaland guys after nacking these ones, will come to Nairaland, open a page concerning nacking an under age, and start screaming, "castrate him, castrate him"
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by erndeal: 7:33am On Nov 04, 2018
Mutemenot:
Benin girls never disappoints, always active home and abroad

Thunder fire and roast you
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by pedrilo: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2018
le problème de l'Afrique
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Kjking(m): 7:59am On Nov 04, 2018
dexcira:
. Where kwa? The address de there na. cheesy
I dey road already

1 Like

Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by dontbothermuch: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2018
delugajackson:
That's why you see some girls shining so "bright" at night, especially under the street lights. You'd wonder if they fell from the sky. If you lack self-control as a man, you will definitely fall for them the moment you set your eyes on them.

Be ye not deceived by their looks. Under that beautiful makeup, their juju is the foundation. Now that is what I call "digital marketing."
smiley
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Indomie001: 8:07am On Nov 04, 2018
Your parent is very poor so you have to hustle to pay for your school fees and yet you are ssce holder.

which kind gullible excuse be this na

Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:30am On Nov 04, 2018
princdebola201:
is there a brothel in nigeria that u cant find at least 3 igbo girls even far away maiduguri
Na Igbo person go kill you ....keep hating for no reason...they will give u a reason to hate..but it will b from d other side grin

1 Like

Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by bayocanny: 8:30am On Nov 04, 2018
grin
Niketrouble:
God catch all this ashewo boys
lol
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Indigenous(f): 8:34am On Nov 04, 2018
Yoruba girls na the best when it comes to prostitution business but they do their prostitution business codedly
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by ikwutasco(m): 8:58am On Nov 04, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Christianity and whores are 5 & 6. Marylagladen in action. See hypocrisy you can patronize a child of 12 & 13 for sex, but you can't marry them. Hmmmm
ur own is worst u oppress the teenagers to sex, u marry 8yrs girl nd u wnt to talk nonsense here
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by WaffenSS(m): 9:05am On Nov 04, 2018
I don't think a teenage ho needs to woo me with any charm.

I'm easily susceptible to the charms of their youth and magnificent, supple bodies.
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by frankyfranky(m): 9:06am On Nov 04, 2018
Chaiii, my community in the news for the worst reason...
O God save us biko.
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by OrinAgba(m): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2018
Hope you guys know they now sell sperm of their clients that patronize them to ritualist?
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by samkal(m): 9:52am On Nov 04, 2018
sandraade:
I wish men will now stop patronising these prostitutes. I cant imagine paying 10k to a prostitute for a night of sex.. What d Bleep! Its impossible..

I thought you were a female so you won't understand. cool

1 Like

Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by when2(f): 10:47am On Nov 04, 2018
All this things are happening because majority of men are weak and lack self discipline. That's why prostitution is now a booming business. They are easy prey.
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Segzay(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2018
banio:
Charm that works on only men that went to brothel is fake. Why can't the charm work on all men walking by, but only on interested men. Also the native doctor told you not to quarrel with customers, isn't that simple psychology. If you quarrel the man won't pay well. So the native doctor wants You to be quiet and obey all the customers demands so big money will be paid. Cleaver guys claiming and forming native doctor
Ignorant
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by rock003: 11:51am On Nov 04, 2018
DateMynd44:
we no want am, even animals no want am

You mean the same way animals don't want the dullard below?

1 Like

Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
Nlolodo:
cry
Teenage girls that are supposed to be in school learning are busy eating di.ck for fun tufia

Somebody should pls quote me with the right meme pic

Lefulefu is the man for the job.
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by olisaEze(m): 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Christianity and whores are 5 & 6. Marylagladen in action. See hypocrisy you can patronize a child of 12 & 13 for sex, but you can't marry them. Hmmmm

Who is "Marylagladen" and what's her link with Christianity? As for this story, na lie! South-south men like big behinds. Ask NCAN and Vaseline crew. grin grin

Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by mechanics(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
It reminds me of one time I went to Asaba for a colleague's wedding, what I saw was embarrassing o, even on a Sunday morning, you see young ladies coming out from a hotel after having fun, the state governor must do something about that menace.
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Fourwinds: 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
lefulefu:
of course girls like dat go marry.. In short if dem play their cards well dem might even end up with a good naive husband. But such girls go just kill the man and im inherit im propertycheesy.
hmmmm... U are a Prof. in what goes on in Benin.
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by JJOF(m): 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
This wan na P+ (prostitution plus) o.
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Easy1401(m): 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
You self you be okpo weting carry you go brothel na weting your eyes find na hin you see
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
Fourwinds:
hmmmm... U are a Prof. in what goes on in Benin.
na diabolical bini women dey engage in such..especially the ones wey first do ashawo cheesy.the normal ones no dey do am.
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by akinladejo: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
Benin and prostitution they are like head and neck.
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by holysaint1(m): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
Kjking:
please where is the joint biko... i want to see for myself!! what is charm that God can not deliver me from

Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Ayobami7(m): 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
Nlolodo:
cry
Teenage girls that are supposed to be in school learning are busy eating di.ck for fun tufia

Somebody should pls quote me with the right meme pic
as in ehn d tin jus tire me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Fourwinds: 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
lefulefu:

na diabolical bini women dey engage in such..especially the ones wey first do ashawo cheesy.the normal ones no dey do am.
hmmmm.... I see
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by DateMynd44(m): 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
rock003:

You mean the same way animals don't want the dullard below?
doctored lol it's very obvious that pics u just uploaded is photoshopped by Igbos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.