Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,969 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

The Art Of Seduction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Art Of Seduction (2353 Views)

Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! / Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You / The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Art Of Seduction by yagbaboy1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2010
A book by Robert Greene. many times i have asked myself if these can work on the Nigerian girl
1. choose the right victim:study ur prey well
2. Create a false sense of securitycheesy seduction should begin at an angle,indireectly,so dat d target become awre of u gradually
3.Send mixed signals:dont be straight this key factor fascinates as well as confuses for easy seduction
4.Appear to be an object of desire:Make them hungry 2 possess u
5.Create a need,stir anxiety and discontent:A perfectly satisfied person cannot be seduced
6.Master the art of insinuation:Make everytin suggestive,bold statement followed by retracted apologies
7.Enter the spirit:play 2 their rules,enjoy what they enjoy,do what they do in soing so their defenses are lowered
8.Create temptation:Lure the target by creating a glimpse of what is 2 come
9.Keep them in suspense:d moment people feel the know what 2 expect from u,they create defenses.always create anoda direction
10.Use the Demonic power of words to sow confusioncheesy trick of making people listen is 2 say what they want to gear
11.Pay attention to detail:See what goes on around u
12.Poeticize your presence:Keep a cool distance,followed by calculated absences
13.Disarm through strategic weakness and vulnerabilitycheesy best way 2 cover ur track is 2 make the other person feel superior
14.Confuse desire and Reality:Stir their uncontrollable emotions,clouding their power of reason
15.Isolate the victim:An Isolated person is weak,take them away 4rm friends and family.once dis is done,they have no outside support and in their confusion,are led astray
16.Prove yourself:Always do sumtin to show dat u are willing 2 win dem over,(even if it is planned by u)
17.Effect a regression:People who have experience a certain pleasure will want 2 repeat it,
18.Stir up the Transgressive and Taboo:people yearn 2 explore their dark sides .Take them further than they imagine
19.Use spiritual lure:Us ea symbol 2 make them understand they are the best
20.Mix pleasure and pain:The greatest mistake in seduction,is been too nice
21.Give them space to fall:Hint that u are bored and interested in sum1 else,now they will want to come to u
22.Use physical Lures: Keep their minds gently 2 rest,weaken their dormant senses by combining a soft but strong sexual pleasure with ur presence
23.Master the act of bold move:Never give ur victim time 2 think or they will figure u out.
24.Beware the after effects:Never let d other person take u for granted,use absence,create pain to keep d seduction in tender hooks.

And i now ask myself can all these work with our Nigerian girl
Money slow to enter but quick to go
Re: The Art Of Seduction by whiteroses(f): 1:32am On Jul 21, 2010
dennis dint die in the end, she survived the murder by lucas, the police kept her so he wouldnt try and murder her again and showed up at her funeral.
Re: The Art Of Seduction by papa190(m): 1:41am On Jul 21, 2010
^^
aint that ms.doyin angry angry
Re: The Art Of Seduction by ronky4luv(f): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2010
An interesting article to behold,
Hmmmm can it really work for me?

Am quite diffferent sha,
everything about me is opposite, grin
Re: The Art Of Seduction by yagbaboy1(m): 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2010
whiteroses:

dennis dint die in the end, she survived the murder by lucas, the police kept her so he wouldnt try and murder her again and showed up at her funeral.
white + rose which one come b lucas hey na wao na so lyfe b. u dey talk sumtin anoda person dey talk anoda tin wey wey kunsyn wetin dey on thread
Re: The Art Of Seduction by papa190(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2010
^^
rofl grin grin
Re: The Art Of Seduction by whiteroses(f): 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2010
yagbaboy1:

white + rose which one come b lucas hey na wao na so lyfe b. u dey talk sumtin anoda person dey talk anoda tin wey wey kunsyn wetin dey on thread
lool
that cos i read the whole thing and it was shyt, i got annoyed but still wanna be peaceful so i thot i'd share this weeks episode of eastenders cheesy  dont worry if he's from the UK he'd understand lool
@ poster still wants 10 min of my life back tank you cool
Re: The Art Of Seduction by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2010
i like robert greene on 48 laws of power but the girls in his theories had to be thick blondes cos girls these days are not that easy to manipulate and when you think u have them under your finger, guess what, that was their plan all along

1 Like

Re: The Art Of Seduction by MrCork24: 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2010
RUBBISH, just buy her suya & u will get Womanliness!

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Rich Man! / If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? / Tell Us That Special Person U're Missing Here.in Romance Section.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.