Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) (104173 Views)

Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina / Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by gabinogem(m): 12:12am On Nov 06, 2018
cheesy cheesy na person mama nyash una just dey analyze like this...make una fear God oh

Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:13am On Nov 06, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 06, 2018
what is this? this is the kind of people EFCC should be arresting for causing mayhem to some guys
Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by Omega0013: 12:22am On Nov 06, 2018
What in the name of..... Chai
Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by hundredrivas(m): 12:24am On Nov 06, 2018
Oh no waris dis?
Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by Tbillz(m): 12:24am On Nov 06, 2018
wis3:
she looks compressed.
zip file?
Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by Made4naijablog: 12:25am On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 12:25am On Nov 06, 2018
Shibaraba:
I nack this kind yansh years ago. The feeling still dey totori me. Tight like mad. Those laps na correct absorbers. E go just dey bounce you back as you dey fire.

Kayla God bless you
see wetin Toto do you

Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by Birniwa(m): 12:26am On Nov 06, 2018
WTF? Moderators on Nairaland are going nut nowadays. Why should this be on front page for God's sake!!!

Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 12:28am On Nov 06, 2018
Tbillz:
zip file?
no rar
Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 12:28am On Nov 06, 2018
Birniwa:
WTF? Moderators on Nairaland are going nut nowadays. Why should this be on front page for God's sake!!!
na to use catch fun,and pls don't spoil d fun
Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by Antipob777(f): 12:29am On Nov 06, 2018
Aba made Ass
That guy with his flat head is an Igbos terrorist. Next thing he will kidnap that woman.
Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by Groovenaija360(m): 12:32am On Nov 06, 2018

Leaked Estate of Okorocha's wife

WATCH FULL VIDEO HERE

shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftYdKbkByDM
Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by calisinter(m): 12:33am On Nov 06, 2018
my oh my...heavy load shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by banio: 12:34am On Nov 06, 2018
Fat ladies rock. If you know, you know

Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by Donshemzy1234: 12:40am On Nov 06, 2018
Banyourdestiny:
angry angry angry

I won't even get an erection with this one standing naked in front of me... Excessive fat and lots of stretch marks undecided

bro make I yane you. That thing called dick dey think against its owners wish at time. Even if you dinnor want to have erection it will erect itself. Talking from experience faa

Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by sirusX(m): 12:44am On Nov 06, 2018
Something must truly kill a man shocked
Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 06, 2018
Freeman50:
Something Must Kill A Man; What Could He Be Thinking? Photo

Lolz...are you serious?

Hopefully he just looked and moved on. He can’t carry that load and be the same again grin

Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by showafrica(m): 1:02am On Nov 06, 2018
Shibaraba:
I nack this kind yansh years ago. The feeling still dey totori me. Tight like mad. Those laps na correct absorbers. E go just dey bounce you back as you dey fire.

Kayla God bless you

That's if u get neat one wey no dey smell..

Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by akigbemaru: 1:04am On Nov 06, 2018
Freeman50:
Something Must Kill A Man; What Could He Be Thinking? Photo

Lolz...are you serious?
Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by dudoanxsmb(m): 1:12am On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by bluefilm: 1:32am On Nov 06, 2018
This is highly disgusting.

Fats and Oil and nothing else.

Nonsense. sad
Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by Omihanifa: 1:33am On Nov 06, 2018
The lady resemble Ashi way dey return back to her brothel

Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:40am On Nov 06, 2018
Too much of everything is bad. grin
Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 06, 2018
Can he handle what he's looking at? Most 1 minute men do this. If you are a man and you can't last long in bed, there is nothing to be ashamed of — there is a permanent solution. No drugs, no concoctions, not pills, and no mix this mix that. It's all natural. If you take action today, you'll never regret, but if you want to keep wasting money on drugs, then ignore.

See it here: https://www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

Download the book and thank me later.
Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 06, 2018
Shibaraba:

Kayla God bless you

Correct absorbers HAHAHA
Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by Emmaskill(m): 2:00am On Nov 06, 2018
Shibaraba:

Kayla God bless you
tnk u Kayla for giving him straight ticket to hell fire.
Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 06, 2018

Re: Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) by don89(m): 2:54am On Nov 06, 2018
Stretch mark crew

Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / Valentine Drinking: Lady Urinates On Herself (Photo)