Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

My Controlling Ex Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Controlling Ex Boyfriend (3161 Views)

My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2018
My ex-boyfriend who was controlling and obsesssed with me wants me back.
Initially he was the one that ended the relationship because he said I lied alot and I gave him heartache cuz of the kind of things I did and also my chat, mind you he did go through my fone all the time,he made sure he controlled every other aspect of things I wanted to do. the only reason it ended was because he had trust issues and was very insecure.
Please I need your advice on this.
Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by Oyindidi(f): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2018
Don't go back to him
Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by highqueen(f): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2018
The question should be, are you willing to drop those bad habits?

If you still love him, and willing to change from lies and deceit, then carry on with your plans.

13 Likes

Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by kullozone(m): 10:22am On Nov 12, 2018
You're a serial cheat and a chronic liar...
You're using juju to tie him to your Totosmiley

8 Likes

Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 12, 2018
So you are admitting that you are a chronic cheat abi? I pity the guy

2 Likes

Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2018
Abeg shey na boyfriend matter you suppose to dey reason on a Monday morning where people dey hustle? If we say una towtow na market place now e go be like say we rude.

Forget sentiments,go blow your ex kondo, collect your bar as usual. I'm sure you won't tell us when that happens

1 Like

Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by Pureety(f): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2018
Are you sure he is completely changed!!
A guy that is too controlling will one day lifts his hands on you, baby girl you need to stay far from him.
Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:36am On Nov 12, 2018
Shibaraba:
Abeg shey na boyfriend matter you suppose to dey reason on a Monday morning where people dey hustle? If we say una towtow na market place now e go be like say we rude.

Forget sentiments,go blow your ex kondo, collect your bar as usual. I'm sure you won't tell us when that happens
And am at work now
Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by Uglymugg: 10:39am On Nov 12, 2018
There are people browsing this section right now that think OP is a girl. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by Headlesschicken(m): 10:50am On Nov 12, 2018
undecided Dix thing called d!ck x a very bad instrument,now she's contemplating b/w d ex d!ck n d not so good d!ck which she has been getting since she broke up with him... Most break up n make up all boils down to good sex,if d sex isn't mind blowing n yuh pocket isn't that heavy n!gga just forget about it...

3 Likes

Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
Don't go back to him
Please I need your reason?
Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by Saff(f): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:
A guy that is too controlling will one day lifts his hands on you, baby girl you need to stay far from him.
Men never change. Who they are is who they are. If a man is constantly checking your phone, then that man has deep insecurities, and issues that could possibly affect his partner. She better run whilst she can, God always shows us signs, it’s up to us to listen to them or ignore it.

4 Likes

Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by Oyindidi(f): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
Men never change. Who they are is who they are. If a man is constantly checking your phone, then that man has deep insecurities, and issues that could possibly affect his partner. She better run whilst she can, God always shows us signs, it’s up to us to listen to them or ignore it.
Allaboutkatiee:

Please I need your reason?
see the reason
Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by carter009(m): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2018
Ode!!! Always talking rubbish.
Pureety:

3 Likes

Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by Oreofepeters: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2018
Have you changed your ways? If yes go back to him..
Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by Allaboutkatiee(f): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Have you changed your ways? If yes go back to him..
I wasn't really doing anything bad
Never cheated on him
Just that He takes every little thing serious and gets jealous easily
Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by pryme(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:

So much bitterness, well if you must know men DO change, and it's often those that find out that they are the problem and start accepting responsibility for their actions.

1 Like

Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by Saff(f): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
Well yeah. But a man will only change when he wants to, not because his behaviour is affecting his woman. That’s what I believe.
pryme:

So much bitterness, well if you must know men DO change, and it's often those that find out that they are the problem and start accepting responsibility for their actions.
Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
pryme:

She is always bitter and pained if you don't know.... cheesycheesycheesy
Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by pryme(m): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Never cheated on him

How many times have you guys broken up and how long have you been dating?

It's like the guy really loves you (what ever that is), cos I see a guy that is holding you tightly and afraid of losing you.

That's why I have banished that mind Bleep sickness called love angry

Better to be with a good human being than to be loved by a deranged person.
Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ok
Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by pryme(m): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
Well yeah. But a man will only change when he wants to, not because his behaviour is affecting his woman. That’s what I believe.

Oh pls, change your play list and start listening to some Busta rhymes songs....

What am just trying to say is change your mind state and your thought process.
What you believe in is what you get, even when you could have gotten something different.
You believe men are assh#less, even wonder why it's only assh#les you come across?
Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by pryme(m): 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
She is always bitter and pained if you don't know.... cheesycheesycheesy

It must have been a terrible experience.
Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
pryme:

It must have been a terrible experience.
Yes I am sure bad guys played roughly with her heart as someone once said cheesycheesycheesy
Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by Oreofepeters: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Never cheated on him
awww maybe he just realized his mistake, some guys are like that sha who knows if he is hypertensive and did not want to have an heart attack hence initiated the break up?..
Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by Biglittlelois(f): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
You are considering going back to him, that is why you brought it here, you kinda miss his domineering controlling personality yeah it happens, i know the feeling but sweetie his type are manipulative and he's using his sugar coated words once again to win you back, pls dont fall, his type becomes more aggressive cos they know they can have you at anytime, forget him babe, exes are the past, let him remain in the past.
Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by bobokeshington: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
My ex-boyfriend who was controlling and obsesssed with me wants me back.
Initially he was the one that ended the relationship because he said I lied alot and I gave him heartache cuz of the kind of things I did and also my chat, mind you he did go through my fone all the time,he made sure he controlled every other aspect of things I wanted to do. the only reason it ended was because he had trust issues and was very insecure.
Please I need your advice on this.

guess he wants you back because he enjoyed fu:king your pussy
Re: My Controlling Ex Boyfriend by ottohan: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Never cheated on him
respect ya sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama / See The Provocative Pre-wedding Picture That Got People Talking / Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.