Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

It Sucks Really! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Sucks Really! (670 Views)

India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! / It Sucks To Be Me Right Now / 5 Amazing Perks Of Dating Younger Men (plus, 5 Reasons It Sucks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Sucks Really! by pweetychic: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2010
Nairaland sucks!!! The mods here don't have job, all they know to do best is to ban and remove people's posts, you guys shud go and get a better job,

I'm leaving, and i'm taking a million nlanders with me,
Bleep!
Re: It Sucks Really! by 2wise4real: 9:39am On Jul 23, 2010
It is true pweetychic, infact, i'm so disappointed, i was about commenting on the interesting topic u posted this morning and found out it has been removed,  NLAND MODs SUCK!!!

Letz continue the discussion here o'jare,
Why do women nag, how can it be controlled, and what men could do to make their nagging wife stop their nagging attitude?
hope i got the question rite anyways,

I think if a woman feels responded to she won't need to keep bringing up the same issues. Nonchallant attitude from men mostly cause nag. If the guy should responded better, nagging would stop, but the woman should just try and take thgs easy, no amount of nag would change the nagee, nag would only make them less responsive to women wishes,  Fink partners should try understand and reciprocate eachother feelings for peace to reign.
Re: It Sucks Really! by MrCork24: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2010
Ladies, 4get the MODS. why dont we hook up at a hotel to discuss new topics?
Re: It Sucks Really! by bkbabe90(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2010
Mr_Cork:

Lol!HAHhahahahaha! LMAO!!!
Re: It Sucks Really! by 2wise4real: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2010
Mr_Cork:

Mr Cork, haven't you bleeped all this while that you have been searching for nyansh to inject wit ur small corky corky?,
Re: It Sucks Really! by pweetychic: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2010
2wise4real:

Mr Cork, haven't you bleeped all this while that you have been searching for nyansh to inject wit your small corky corky?,

lmaooo, he is still a virgin @50, searching for a gal to help him out, Impotent
Re: It Sucks Really! by CuteAngel(f): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2010
Mr_Cork:

Ladies, 4get the MODS. why dont we hook up at a hotel to discuss new topics? straight up dude

Lol, i like this guy grin
Re: It Sucks Really! by r231(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2010
Mr_Cork:

grin grin grin grin lol
Re: It Sucks Really! by MrCork24: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2010
You call a 17inchs cork a small cork?

Maybe u should Go and get a ruler & a compass to measure it
Re: It Sucks Really! by 2wise4real: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2010
Mr_Cork:

You call a 17inchs cork a small cork?

Maybe u should Go and get a ruler & a compass to measure it

lwkmd, u mst be proud of ur thingy.

(1) (Reply)

Once A Cheater, Always A Cheater? / We Are Sorry, Forgive Us,sos To Mod On Nairaland Romance / What Has Religion Got To Do With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.