Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? (37861 Views)

Should My Cousin Continue With Her Or End It Mutually Right Now? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Gaddafiyusf(m): 8:13am On Nov 14, 2018
I was just too afraid to ask her if she smokes cos I didn't want the shock of my life.

What's wrong with smoking.

1 Like

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by yvelchstores(f): 8:13am On Nov 14, 2018
When I started reading, I was like, op, D girl was honest, come on. But as I read D first one, I shook. Still shook. Don't have answer to this question o

2 Likes

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by deedy111: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2018
Hhhmmm
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Getintouch2004(m): 8:14am On Nov 14, 2018
Wow wow wow... ambulance mode. This one shock me

1 Like

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by beautifulfokuh: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2018
Hmm
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by omonla10(m): 8:15am On Nov 14, 2018
It depends on Ur level of maturity.. Ive see a virgin book a date with another man after the real husband might have deflowed her. Having a clean past does not in anyway guarantee a clean future and vice versa

4 Likes

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by babra19: 8:15am On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:
I met this young pretty girl about two months now. It was love at first sight for both of us. She is a student and she is in her early 20s.
Recently I brought up an idea to help us know each other better. This idea allows us ask each other any question especially about our past ( relationship, experiences, ideas, beliefs, and lots more) but we must answer with all sincerity.
With sincerity of all intents and purposes, I just wanted to know what my gf could/would be capable of.

My first question was have you dated a married man before, to my surprise her answer was YES , I asked for how long and she said a year plus. She was just 18 at the time and she goes to his house to make love to him when ever the wife travelled. OMG

My second was have you had a one night stand with a guy you just met, again her answer was YES and it was just some months ago and she was still dating her EX when this happened.

At this point I was just too shocked that I started asking anything. Next question was have you had a 3SOME before, her answer was NO but she has slept with two cousins though they never found out.

I was just too afraid to ask her if she smokes cos I didn't want the shock of my life.

Pls guys considering her age and knowing fully well that the leopard never changes its spots, pls do you advise I Carry on with her as my intention was to make her my last gf.
Kindly leave her
with all this answers she provided for you I am very sure she is not interested in you either
A lady that cherishes her bf will never state her ugly past to him.

3 Likes

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by RevenGeMission: 8:15am On Nov 14, 2018
Ja paa

1 Like

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by samysmoothfresh: 8:15am On Nov 14, 2018
Hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

see this one o cheesy cheesy

babe wey dey her early 20s i.e the whoring/olosho stage of her life na im this one dey put hope say she go be im last gf

hahhahahahaha

laff wan tear my belle!!

4 Likes

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Oladimejjy(m): 8:15am On Nov 14, 2018
Donjazzy12:

She is truthful! Please consider that. 90% of young ladies in Nigeria are lesbians but keep denying it. She might have been naive. Don't rule her out completely. Give her time. Watch to know if she has changed. Test her.

i concur but not upto 90% tho
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Gordonz07(m): 8:15am On Nov 14, 2018
Call the shot off man. Red card her immediately.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by zolajpower: 8:16am On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:
I met this young pretty girl about two months now. It was love at first sight for both of us. She is a student and she is in her early 20s.
Recently I brought up an idea to help us know each other better. This idea allows us ask each other any question especially about our past ( relationship, experiences, ideas, beliefs, and lots more) but we must answer with all sincerity.
With sincerity of all intents and purposes, I just wanted to know what my gf could/would be capable of.

My first question was have you dated a married man before, to my surprise her answer was YES , I asked for how long and she said a year plus. She was just 18 at the time and she goes to his house to make love to him when ever the wife travelled. OMG

My second was have you had a one night stand with a guy you just met, again her answer was YES and it was just some months ago and she was still dating her EX when this happened.

At this point I was just too shocked that I started asking anything. Next question was have you had a 3SOME before, her answer was NO but she has slept with two cousins though they never found out.

Pls guys considering her age and knowing fully well that the leopard never changes its spots, pls do you advise I Carry on with her as my intention was to make her my last gf.
It's only a wimp that act like are doing
Now tell ur own story first ,ur escapades and see if u dont have blemishes. Little wonder Christ let the one who has no sin be the one to cast the first stone .
Some Ladies won't ever tell u any thing ,and u av someone who summoned courage to tell u her past here u are making a mountain out a mole hill. If I know ur church I won't attend bcus u are a chief hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Gptins(m): 8:16am On Nov 14, 2018
U can't even stand her response... Just toe the line of peace... U have been warned! She is not ur type.... There are over 4billion ladies in this world....

2 Likes

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:16am On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:

bro no...I'm sorry to say diz...The point is possible she can change but galz in dat age bracket are still in exuberance stage..And coupled with her lack of principles and morals she alone can help herself...I know how hard it can be...But u can try with expectations for the worse..So you won't get a shock dat might lead u into depression.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Bluehill1051: 8:16am On Nov 14, 2018
See this mumu. Go n collect ur share of the national pussy
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by BestDude: 8:18am On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:

Stop dating flashy girls in category of slay queens.

1 Like

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Viking007(m): 8:18am On Nov 14, 2018
[s]
enshi:

A cheat is a cheat ... No body really changes
My brother if you were me, knowing all these would you proceed as to dating and or marring her ??
[/s]Kindly shut up. You asked her questions, she gave you honest expensive answers, now you're crying foul. I'm sure you'd have preferred she told you lots of BS, I'm a virgin or I've never had sex, I've had just one relationship. undecided

2 Likes

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by erico2k2(m): 8:18am On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:

How Old are You ?
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Mintayo(m): 8:19am On Nov 14, 2018
Op, you should tell us how and where you met this lady.
You should let her go, knowing will make the relationship a failure.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by erico2k2(m): 8:19am On Nov 14, 2018
Bluehill1051:
See this mumu. Go n collect ur share of the national pussy
Abi . Amd Op use protection .
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Itzurboi(m): 8:20am On Nov 14, 2018
Will be right back... No comment for now
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Ziel20: 8:20am On Nov 14, 2018
Wow! That's my kinda gal. wink
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by AdemolaA2: 8:21am On Nov 14, 2018
Donjazzy12:

She is truthful! Please consider that. 90% of young ladies in Nigeria are lesbians but keep denying it. She might have been naive. Don't rule her out completely. Give her time. Watch to know if she has changed. Test her.
What If this guy who had asked all these questions have done worse , would we sit and discuss this this way ? In my opinion , she was truthful .. she was naive , she was in love and that’s why she poured out her dark secrets .. the questionnaire has his too so love this young lady and mentor her to that right way of living .. if she’s not taking to your mentoring , then let her be . Period !!!

1 Like

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by andycom(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2018
chiommy123:
Why don't you tell us your own answers too. Let's look into both

oya op give attention to this

2 Likes

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:

Hahahahahahahaha omoh! You go fear na
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by addikt(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2018
Lol, THAT HOE THOUGHT THE COUSINS SHE BLEEPED NEVER FOUND OUT ....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW GUYS DO THEIR THING ...YOU'RE A LAUGHING STOCK...bro, you sound too shallow to have asked these questions seff, go find your weight,your size , this one isn't your load !

4 Likes

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 14, 2018
Heart racer......I lovve girls that keep my adrenaline pumping.....and she's truthful.....

Abeg give her number
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Cityguy: 8:23am On Nov 14, 2018
chiommy123:
Why don't you tell us your own answers too. Let's look into both
Like you actually read my mind.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by slap1(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2018
EricBloodAxe:

No mind the insecure broke boy grin

Lol. Free the guy jor!
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by boomssey(f): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:

excuse me u were d one who wanted sincerity in d first place n if d truth is too difficult for u to handle free her abeg! Next!
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by WilliamL: 8:24am On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:

Honestly I think you're dull if that's your problem. You're focused on the wrong things...
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by homirefacuny(m): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:

Are you silly? Like you crazy or what? grin
At 18 she already did the unimaginable for a teenager embarassed... Don't create nonsense thread pls and pls cos you dey vex me. She bleeped two cousins. Man go get something doing and stop disturbing us for heavens sake. Thank you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / My Boyfriend Makes Me Drink His Sperm All The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.