Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,994 members, 7,835,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? (37909 Views)

Should My Cousin Continue With Her Or End It Mutually Right Now? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by KelB(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2018
Sheey u wan know abt her past experiences
Kwantinu
Old things has passed away
Jst chop nd clean mouth
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by MartinsD12(m): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:
I met this young pretty girl about two months now. It was love at first sight for both of us. She is a student and she is in her early 20s.
Recently I brought up an idea to help us know each other better. This idea allows us ask each other any question especially about our past ( relationship, experiences, ideas, beliefs, and lots more) but we must answer with all sincerity.
With sincerity of all intents and purposes, I just wanted to know what my gf could/would be capable of.

My first question was have you dated a married man before, to my surprise her answer was YES , I asked for how long and she said a year plus. She was just 18 at the time and she goes to his house to make love to him when ever the wife travelled. OMG

My second was have you had a one night stand with a guy you just met, again her answer was YES and it was just some months ago and she was still dating her EX when this happened.

At this point I was just too shocked that I started asking anything. Next question was have you had a 3SOME before, her answer was NO but she has slept with two cousins though they never found out.

I was just too afraid to ask her if she smokes cos I didn't want the shock of my life.

Pls guys considering her age and knowing fully well that the leopard never changes its spots, pls do you advise I Carry on with her as my intention was to make her my last gf.
Op if you know what's good for you, take to your heels without looking back
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Funkybabee(f): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2018
This idiot want to know her past but not yet ready to take the outcome... You better leave her because she will soon find her bone..
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Aruksman: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2018
Seriously ur funny to ask those questions bsid she was a gud lady to tell u d truth most lady will tell u the pleasant lies, bsid u also has done worst and still doing more. Rmb this a relationship is not marriage so faithfulness in relationship is choice and not your right.

Finally never go into d past of a lady cos u will really be disappointed, just talk things over with her, assure her of her place in ur tomorrow and u will see those legs closed from oda
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2018
Leave her. Meanwhile for those on active sub on access and family package,check my last topic to get compact sports
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by 12345baba(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2018
Date her na them dey loyal pass last last

1 Like

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by deebarbie(f): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2018
You asked for the truth....since you didn't want the past events to rest in peace then accept her for who she is.. at least for not pretending. never judge using the past.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by sandra50(f): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2018
So why did you ask in the first place when you knew you can't handle it?Mumu girl and she was even answering with all sincerity thinking she was with a matured man.

I can never play such game..you can play it with yourself.everyone has a past and secrets..these things are never pleasing to the ear so why ask?
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by christredeemer: 9:54am On Nov 14, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] Guy give her chance asfar she has already open up to u,
she is more better than those our sister in our christain world that always claim holy while they has been usless

1 Like

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by mrbee90: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2018
Go ahead and marry her if you truly luv her. She is sincere enough to skin her leopard spot. She may be a gorilla now if you fail to move sincerely too
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:
I met this young pretty girl about two months now. It was love at first sight for both of us. She is a student and she is in her early 20s.
Recently I brought up an idea to help us know each other better. This idea allows us ask each other any question especially about our past ( relationship, experiences, ideas, beliefs, and lots more) but we must answer with all sincerity.
With sincerity of all intents and purposes, I just wanted to know what my gf could/would be capable of.

My first question was have you dated a married man before, to my surprise her answer was YES , I asked for how long and she said a year plus. She was just 18 at the time and she goes to his house to make love to him when ever the wife travelled. OMG

My second was have you had a one night stand with a guy you just met, again her answer was YES and it was just some months ago and she was still dating her EX when this happened.

At this point I was just too shocked that I started asking anything. Next question was have you had a 3SOME before, her answer was NO but she has slept with two cousins though they never found out.

I was just too afraid to ask her if she smokes cos I didn't want the shock of my life.

Pls guys considering her age and knowing fully well that the leopard never changes its spots, pls do you advise I Carry on with her as my intention was to make her my last gf.
she was sincere to you. She could have lied to you and you would have believed but she didn't. She is young and young people do crazy things. It is in our nature at one point in our lives except for a few. Don't judge her by that. That she is truthful tells a lot.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 10:03am On Nov 14, 2018
you are an idiot. when she lies now u will say she is lying. when she says the truth u come whining like an idiot. hw about you. have u not bleeped asawo before?
wtf
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Wondermumsy(f): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2018
EricBloodAxe:
If u can't stand d heat, get the hell outta the kitchen. Why will u ask questions to which u almost died hearing the answers? undecided
true talk my bro if u can't stand d ans don't ask d question.u needed sincerity and now u wa
n die for d truth.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by funlord(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2018
dominique:
She's still young, carefree and not ready for a committed relationship, that's why she's being generous with the truth. As she grows older and under more pressure to settle down, she will become more economical with the truth. @Op, she doesn't see a long term relationship with you, that's why she had no qualms revealing her lifestyle to you

https://www.nairaland.com/funiord

Kindly ban this scammer and impersonator forever
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by blackgold2018(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2018
She bleeped 2 cousins n they never knew.. kikikiki. I don't know y girls r too ignorant on this. Be it two friends u bleeped.
Notice: most guys knows btw them both pretends to the lady they don't know anything.

1 Like

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Titugirl(f): 10:37am On Nov 14, 2018
In my opinion, she's an honest person and that's enough reason to continue
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by jaxxy(m): 10:37am On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:

I like the fact she was honest cos she cud as well have lied bt that doesn’t imply she has changed or is ready to change so better watch urself. Also I don’t understand how u meet a stranger and in 2months and u already want a serious relationship, not all relationships must be serious depending on what see. U can teach to value herself and still move on if u can’t handle it. Relationships have different purposes.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by rosalieene(f): 10:38am On Nov 14, 2018
definitely Truth and Dare
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 14, 2018
mimimile93:
All of them. The married ones not excluded.

lol, I disagree, they might be small in number, but not all women are sluts.

But seeing the comments here from some women saying crap like "she is honest, go ahead & marry her," it's seriously shaking my confidence as no innocent lady will support that slut unless they are in the same business
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Slikbae: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2018
Flesh and blood has not revealed number 1 to you. I'm almost certain that is the real reason she divulged so much to him.

On your own encounter with that girl. Seems you're a reasonable giy because some guys would've just slept with her and quit. You're the man.
Feranchek:
Have you asked yourself why she divulged so much information to you, knowing how serious you are with her and what her responses could mean to you (and do to the relationship) Well, there could be many things involved:

(1) It could be that she's being truthful cos she doesn't give a Bleep about you or the relationship, so if you like walkout, she doesn't care

(2) She could wanna start a morally sound relationship, hence wanting her new lover to know her past, accept that that was who she WAS, and hope he'll help her (together with her willingness) to become a better person

(3) And of course!!! She could be joking and wants to see what kinda person you are (in terms of maturity and all)

So if the case was number 2, are you ready

Appreciate the fact that she told you the truth sha, unlike a lady I broke up with earlier this year that made me believe she was a Virgin until I finally was able to go intimate with her. I was handling her boobs, sucking them, then went down to finger her. I first fingered with my pinky, cos I didn't want to 'injure' her, but she didn't flinch. Next, I went in with my middle finger, and still she didn't even shake (she was enjoying it and moaning). Then I thought I should surprise myself. Ladies and gentlemen of the press, I went in with my middle and ring fingers, lo and behold my friends, she still didn't flinch!!!! And I was like "but this babe say she be Virgin na!!!!" Anyway, I finished and stopped (we didn't have sex cos she still dey form good gial) But the next day came and I just didn't bother asking (till date), I just told her I was no longer interested in the relationship anymore.

So guy, appreciate that lady for being bold enough to tell you the truth about her past.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Lucifer66(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:

A cheat is a cheat ... No body really changes
My brother if you were me, knowing all these would you proceed as to dating and or marring her ??
I would still date, Date her bro at least she was honest to you in fact am sure she's a lesbian, 3some/open relationship bro
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Acidosis(m): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2018
What kind of past were you expecting in the first place from a non-virgin? Sex with a Love Machine or sex with cucumber?
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by mtngloetiartel: 11:15am On Nov 14, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
never check the past.

Always let the past remain in the past.

Ignorance is bliss
by the time u get std pls remember to console urself with what u typed up there
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by faithfull18(f): 11:20am On Nov 14, 2018
Donjazzy12:

She is truthful! Please consider that. 90% of young ladies in Nigeria are lesbians but keep denying it. She might have been naive. Don't rule her out completely. Give her time. Watch to know if she has changed. Test her.
90%, prove with facts.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by pedrilo: 11:24am On Nov 14, 2018
Funkybabee:
This idiot want to know her past but not yet ready to take the outcome... You better leave her because she will soon find her bone..
are u insane or Wat?
It is normal for us to know who we allow into our lives na. Op has done notin wrong.
If u happen to marry an ex convict who was sentenced to prison for armed robbery n rape without him telling u all dis will u sincerely be happy wit him?
Why r we so hypocritical in dis country sef
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by UNRULY(m): 11:25am On Nov 14, 2018
Guy just be fucking her, tame her to obey yu and the rest is history! Thank me later grin
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by mtngloetiartel: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2018
sandra50:
So why did you ask in the first place when you knew you can't handle it?Mumu girl and she was even answering with all sincerity thinking she was with a matured man.

I can never play such game..you can play it with yourself.everyone has a past and secrets..these things are never pleasing to the ear so why ask?
real men abhor ur type.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by mimimile93: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2018
Jiang:

lol, I disagree, they might be small in number, but not all women are sluts.

But seeing the comments here from some women saying crap like "she is honest, go ahead & marry her," it's seriously shaking my confidence as no innocent lady will support that slut unless they are in the same business

I say all the Nigerian ladies (the ones born from the 80s) are wh0res. If u doubt me, set ur gf up with a trusted frnd of urs. Make sure ur gf isnt aware dat u know d guy in which u want to set her up with.

Make sure d guy drives a car and hold some cash and dresses clean.

Then come back and tell me if ur gf isnt a wh0re.

1 Like

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by blackfase(m): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2018
I hate being prejudiced but on fvcking face value bru, a pretty girl as you term her with such antecedents is capable of anything. If your still gonna ride the rodeo, you have to brace up ur shock absorbers for the future. As a 20 something, she's prolly having a time of her life. Female youthful exuberance its called.....
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by AyeMoJuba: 11:51am On Nov 14, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
never check the past.

Always let the past remain in the past.

Ignorance is bliss

What manner of bliss is that?
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by banio: 11:54am On Nov 14, 2018
Virtually all ladies have had a one night stand. party is just an adventurous act, we all do it. We all want to explore. Another thing we do is sex party, guys and ladies life is too short not to explore.

Sex and food are key to good health

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention / Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.