Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Why Cant Guys Say Am Sorry To Their Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant Guys Say Am Sorry To Their Girlfriend (1204 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant Guys Say Am Sorry To Their Girlfriend by lizzayo: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2010
most guy do wrong thing to their girl friend, and at the end of the day they will be expecting the girl to say i am sorry, instead of them say that i am sorry, WHY
Re: Why Cant Guys Say Am Sorry To Their Girlfriend by afrobaby(f): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2010
Thank God u say most, cos my fiance tells me he is sorry when he is wrong, only that I also have to say sorry when I am wrond
Re: Why Cant Guys Say Am Sorry To Their Girlfriend by CareTaker1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2010
Most guys is untrue, some guys who are arrogant may be doing that. But in most cases girls think their men are in error when they are not. women want men to say they are sorry even when the women are the ones in error, this is very rampant in relationships.
Re: Why Cant Guys Say Am Sorry To Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2010
Answer this simple question, are you with a guy who does not like to admit his mistakes?
Re: Why Cant Guys Say Am Sorry To Their Girlfriend by Omolola1(f): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2010
well, it all depends on one's personality and attitude
Re: Why Cant Guys Say Am Sorry To Their Girlfriend by iice(f): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2010
Most guys i know say sorry when they feel or do wrong undecided
Re: Why Cant Guys Say Am Sorry To Their Girlfriend by Spyker: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2010
lizzayo:

most guy do wrong thing to their girl friend, and at the end of the day they will be expecting the girl to say i am sorry, instead of them say that i am sorry, WHY

Same goes for the Ladies. Its vice-versa.
Re: Why Cant Guys Say Am Sorry To Their Girlfriend by Omolola1(f): 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2010
true
Re: Why Cant Guys Say Am Sorry To Their Girlfriend by LOVE4BUG(f): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2010
But no need of telling me sorry when you are not angry angry angry

my ex can sing sorry like hell but b4 you turn, he dos it again and again and again!!!! and still say sorry it will not happen again. but lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Cant Guys Say Am Sorry To Their Girlfriend by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2010
While it seems a common behavior among both genders. It is important to know this simple fact. When two people are on the defensive, the result is disagreement and quarrels with that there is no room for sorry, One must fall even if the matter is never settled.

Take for instance, the boy-friend is late for a date (typically by at least 2hrs) the girl is already fuming and at her tail-end of patience. when the guy finally shows up she waits for him to settle down then flares up
1: "Are you planning to cancel the date, you should at least have called me to tell me so" OR
2: "Why are you so inconsiderate, this is not the first time." she goes on to recount other occasions
3: "I am not speaking with you, please take me home. I am tired"

The guy will either flare up babbling incomprehensibly or simply walkout on you  grin and probably be holding a grudge for at least 2-3 days

It is always important to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, try to simmer down and ask
1: "I hope there's no problem, you took long i was beginning to get worried, what happened"

That is all you need to ask and he will either say, "I am sorry, this and that happened, we might need to cancel" or "Here I bought you this on the way"

Problem solved
Re: Why Cant Guys Say Am Sorry To Their Girlfriend by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2010
When I saw the topic, I thought another uncalled for generalization. But I'm glad you said "most" and not all.
Re: Why Cant Guys Say Am Sorry To Their Girlfriend by luap: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2010
Men do not play that dumb AZZ Victim game.

If U want someone telling you sorry all the time go have a child that apoligizes for doing stuff wrong to you.
Re: Why Cant Guys Say Am Sorry To Their Girlfriend by ice234: 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2010
i can say sorry dont see any big deal
Re: Why Cant Guys Say Am Sorry To Their Girlfriend by blezo: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2010
Trust me if in the first place he noes that in the end you're always the one saying it first even when he's wrong, he'll forever keep doing it
Re: Why Cant Guys Say Am Sorry To Their Girlfriend by daylae(m): 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2010
It is not demeaning saying sorry to a gf.Will sure do if i need to;but wouldn't when i don't mean it.
Re: Why Cant Guys Say Am Sorry To Their Girlfriend by Acidosis(m): 1:31am On Jul 24, 2010
If 'sorry' is the answer, kindly repeat the question.
Re: Why Cant Guys Say Am Sorry To Their Girlfriend by Lenny9000(m): 1:38am On Jul 24, 2010
Says who?
I dont know where y'all get your statistics from, as kids you tend to do that, but once you are matured the game change, It takes abosolutely nothing from you to say Sorry and all the guys I know do apologise to their wives or girlfriends, So if you are still on that puppy love ish i can understand
Re: Why Cant Guys Say Am Sorry To Their Girlfriend by StRichy(m): 6:30am On Jul 24, 2010
@Poster
DO U MEAN why gurlz can't say i'm sory to thier B/F or
why men do'nt say i'm sory to thier wives?
of which many men even say it on their kneels!
i really dread the source of ur statistics.

(1) (Reply)

Sex And Money / For Virgins( Boys Or Girls ) Only / Whether Na One Naira!: Yeah Right!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.