Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole (21476 Views)

President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures / Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by sexiestharam(f): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by vascey(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lord of Hezekiah!!!
This guy was a renowned thief na.
Them don recycle am ni..
What happened to his EFCC case?
Kai this country sha
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by kstyle2(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
Zansu007:
Sir, how do you intend to achieve this sir. There should be a roadmap and timeline and not just talking.

What did you achieve during your tenure as a speaker of HOR.

most sensible post ever. You took the words out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
JosEast:
A former Speaker of House of Representatives and Ogun State Governorship candidate of the Action Democratic Party (ADP), Dimeji Bankole has promised to tackle mass unemployment if elected as the governor of the state in 2019.

Bankole said as governor, he would not concentrate on construction of bridges at the expense of teeming jobless youths.

The governorship candidate who disclosed this during a tour of Imeko-Afon local government area of the state, lamented over the bad condition of roads in Imeko and its environs.

He claimed that the condition of the roads in the area was deteriorating, saying the current administration had done more harm than good to the people of the local government.

The governorship candidate also paid a visit to the traditional ruler of Imeko-Afon local government, Oba Benjamin Oyeditan.

Bankole assured the monarch of mass employment opportunities for the youth of the local government.

He said “I will not stop saying it, mass employment is our watchword. We cannot open our eyes and watch the youth being jobless. I can’t promise what I cannot do. I want to assure the people of Ogun State that if elected as the next governor of the state, I will make sure I provide jobs for the youth because our youth need job to live on.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ill-create-mass-employment-in-ogun-says-dimeji-bankole.html

When did this top thief who fled Nigeria wen he was about to be arrested for his looting as speaker house of reps sneak back into Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by Gptins(m): 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
I love his charisma then and the way he prisides over issues despite is age... His reputation may work against him... #5 law of Power.

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by tutuonye: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
This clueless Bankole still holds the record as the most ineffective, unintelligent and passive speaker in the history of legislation in Nigeria His political career was long buried never to rise again.
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by quinnboy: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
Zansu007:
Sir, how do you intend to achieve this sir. There should be a roadmap and timeline and not just talking.

these are the questions Nigerians are supposed to be asking public office seekers....relevant questions
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by Alfridaos: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
Please tell us how? And how many jobs you created while you are a Speaker|
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by nairalandtruthr: 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Just imagine...
Bankole is still the best among those contesting in Ogun State same is Akala among those contesting in Oyo State seems ADP might gradually take over most part of the south west.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by ogtavia(m): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
Why do I keep reading the title as 'mass unemployment'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
He his not popular here in Sango Otta Ogun State
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by xjiggy: 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
I shake my head
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by sammer4life(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
They know what they are doing. Job opportunities of touts and agberos ( State Road Traffic Whatever )..., then, your wife will start an empowerment program of soap making, bead making, chin chin and kpof kpof, and a startup grant of 30k.
Now, he will go ahead and claim he did as promised.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by YorubaAssasin: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
nairalandtruthr:
Bankole is still the best among those contesting in Ogun State same is Akala among those contesting in Oyo State seems ADP might gradually take over most part of the south west.

Dude, are you listening to yourself? So, cuz Bankole is the best among the bad eggs means we should just settler for a convicted criminal like him? Really? angry OMG!!! But, why are we people in that part of the world like this? undecided Is it a curse or WTF? angry

This is exactly why Nigeria would keep getting worse. In the whole state of Ogun state, Dimeji Bankole is the ONLY viable individual to contest or rule? BS.. Balderdash indeed! angry
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by Afamed: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
Zansu007:

One of his achievements as a speaker of National Assembly was selling the government property to his cronies and himself
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by LZAA: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
ONLY in Nigeria will a convicted criminal boldly come out in the broad day light to commit another crime. angry

Of course knowing how gullible Nigerians are... they'll still vote him. sad
Yet u wan vote buhari again eh Roger3D?
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by YorubaAssasin: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
LZAA:

Yet u wan vote buhari again eh Roger3D?

My good old fleind.. How market na? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by Bodude504: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
The one u created when you are lawmaker yeye
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by LZAA: 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

My good old fleind.. How market na? grin

1 Like

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by hunterabiolad: 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
Somebody that can't repair the road that leads to his father's house in Oluwo Onikolobo in Abeokuta, yeye dey smell.[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] A former Speaker of House of Representatives and Ogun State Governorship candidate of the Action Democratic Party (ADP), Dimeji Bankole has promised to tackle mass unemployment if elected as the governor of the state in 2019.

Bankole said as governor, he would not concentrate on construction of bridges at the expense of teeming jobless youths.

The governorship candidate who disclosed this during a tour of Imeko-Afon local government area of the state, lamented over the bad condition of roads in Imeko and its environs.

He claimed that the condition of the roads in the area was deteriorating, saying the current administration had done more harm than good to the people of the local government.

The governorship candidate also paid a visit to the traditional ruler of Imeko-Afon local government, Oba Benjamin Oyeditan.

Bankole assured the monarch of mass employment opportunities for the youth of the local government.

He said “I will not stop saying it, mass employment is our watchword. We cannot open our eyes and watch the youth being jobless. I can’t promise what I cannot do. I want to assure the people of Ogun State that if elected as the next governor of the state, I will make sure I provide jobs for the youth because our youth need job to live on.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ill-create-mass-employment-in-ogun-says-dimeji-bankole.html
[/quote]
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by popsyleo1: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
God forbid. I met him in 2008 at Nigeria High commission in Beijing when I was a teacher in China, he ignored Nigerians at the High commission Hall even when they went to greet him. God forbid him getting any reasonable political post again in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen. I hold two permanent residence permits of two Western counties. But no place like home. Let us vote wisely next yr. We should remember how he vacated his office as speaker. God bless us

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by freshdude99(m): 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
JosEast:
A former Speaker of House of Representatives and Ogun State Governorship candidate of the Action Democratic Party (ADP), Dimeji Bankole has promised to tackle mass unemployment if elected as the governor of the state in 2019.

Thief
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by newoffer: 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
u for don start creating jobs before now. for now u are the same
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by PenileFitness: 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
This corrupt guy?
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by shadyLP(m): 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
Our usual track every 4 years..
When will you guys change the song for us??
grin

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by DJInfluence: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
Why is this guy contesting election. Was he not impeached and convicted of forgery I am confuse ni...
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by OrireSA(m): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lol Zuma said the same thing here in SA we still waiting ooo
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by ayomi92(m): 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
ONLY in Nigeria will a convicted criminal boldly come out in the broad day light to commit another crime. angry

Of course knowing how gullible Nigerians are... they'll still vote him. sad

when and where was he convicted? please enlighten us here O.
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by nairalandtruthr: 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Dude, are you listening to yourself? So, cuz Bankole is the best among the bad eggs means we should just settler for a convicted criminal like him? Really? angry OMG!!! But, why are we people in that part of the world like this? undecided Is it a curse or WTF? angry

This is exactly why Nigeria would keep getting worse. In the whole state of Ogun state, Dimeji Bankole is the ONLY viable individual to contest or rule? BS.. Balderdash indeed! angry
Why not come out or force the so called saints to come out before INEC deadline that elasped, he was never convicted of any crime
ayomi92:

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by Charly68: 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
The man just went limbo politically after his speakership tenure..which party is ADC now ?
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by YorubaAssasin: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
nairalandtruthr:
Why not come out or force the so called saints to come out before INEC deadline that elasped, he was never convicted of any crime

Well, that's the effect of poverty! Pple like you come on here spewing rubbish over some peanuts given to you. If you got integrity (Which you absolutely lack), you won't back a 'convicted' corrupt criminal like Bankole. Dude stole your future and that of your generations to come yet, you're here defending him.

Again, the future of Nigeria worries me with pple like you.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by YorubaAssasin: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
ayomi92:

Poverty of the mind is truly a disease!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram / Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus / Ndume: Workers Are Paid Peanuts, Senators Earn Luxury Wages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.