Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole (21474 Views)

President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures / Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by nairalandtruthr: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Well, that's the effect of poverty! Pple like you come on here spewing rubbish over some peanuts given to you. If you got integrity (Which you absolutely lack), you won't back a 'convicted' corrupt criminal like Bankole. Dude stole your future and that of your generations to come yet, you're here defending him.

Again, the future of Nigeria worries me with pple like you.. undecided
You made allegations without proof and get cursing up and down , the curse disturbing you and your family never do uptil now that you need more from nairaland ni? Well I don't need to talk about my status in society since it seems what bothers you is beyond you but my advice will still be say and do what will make life easy for you and not worsen it.
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by mechanics(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
He want to come back with full force.
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by argon500: 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
What he couldn't created/achieved when he was a speaker. Bankole lost it. He disappointed so many people.
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by YorubaAssasin: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
nairalandtruthr:
You made allegations without proof and get cursing up and down , the curse disturbing you and your family never do uptil now that you need more from nairaland ni? Well I don't need to talk about my status in society since it seems what bothers you is beyond you but my advice will still be say and do what will make life easy for you and not worsen it.

Excuse me, Sir! Status.. what status, abeg? Typical ignorant and arrogant 9ja blabbing as usual. angry Abegi, commot! angry

Awon Olowo kobo-kobo! grin
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by materrazzi01: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
We don't have to fight over our politicians because on their own, they are friends. Someone like me is going for Dimeji for governor, based on reasons best known to me but that does not mean I should force people to like my opinion or see things my way. Don't fight over politicians
YorubaAssasin:

Excuse me, Sir! Status.. what status, abeg? Typical ignorant and arrogant 9ja blabbing as usual. angry Abegi, commot! angry

1 Like

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by cruzie75(m): 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
I will create mass unemployment if elected into office.
Story!
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by oladayo63(m): 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
Corrinthians:
This ex thief? cheesy

Let me help you. cheesy

This ex thief wants to return back tomorrow service!
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by lenghtinny(m): 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Poverty of the mind is truly a disease!

Why can't you answer a simple question

You are calling someone a convict. Someone asks you to prove it, you start speaking in tongues...

We know Dimeji is just another Nigerian politician, but it doesn't give you the right to make spurious claims angry

1 Like

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by Wize1: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
Zansu007:
Sir, how do you intend to achieve this sir. There should be a roadmap and timeline and not just talking.

What did you achieve during your tenure as a speaker of HOR.

Don't mind him. He was busy chasing Gbemi Saraki upandan the corridors and quadrangle of the house chambers.. Spoilt faffer! His mouth like "provide jobs"
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by Quorax: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
Zansu007:
Sir, how do you intend to achieve this sir. There should be a roadmap and timeline and not just talking.

What did you achieve during your tenure as a speaker of HOR.

if u see the hotel this idiot built at my junction, wasting away cos an hotel is not suitable for that location and rarely gets patronage
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by sunnyajaks: 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
berbs:
Nice one
. you are mumu........�
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by nicepoker101(m): 12:45am On Nov 15, 2018
Ask him how? He won't have a clue on how to achieve that.
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by berbs: 12:47am On Nov 15, 2018
sunnyajaks:
. you are mumu........�
If you don't like my comment, go and DIE!!!! angry
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by blesssingtime(m): 3:29am On Nov 15, 2018
They don come again
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by litaninja(m): 10:04am On Nov 15, 2018
Outline how.
The days of grand promises are over bro...
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by nairalandtruthr: 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Continue rubbing petrol all over you ,no be me be the fire you dey look for ,but you will definitely meet am soon with this negative , wicked and cursed attitude.
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by nairalandtruthr: 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
lenghtinny:

Why can't you answer a simple question

You are calling someone a convict. Someone asks you to prove it, you start speaking in tongues...

We know Dimeji is just another Nigerian politician, but it doesn't give you the right to make spurious claims angry
No mind am, that's the problem of all these people that keep misbehaving and getting cursed by their parent and others , the Yoruba assassin or wetin he call himself na his ambition be that but he wount assassin any Yoruba before his village people permanently deals with him.
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by nairalandtruthr: 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

AWON TALIKA ATORO JE grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by YorubaAssasin: 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
nairalandtruthr:
AWON TALIKA ATORO JE grin grin grin

Mi o wa toro ni idile baba e, abi?

Eyin ti eti fi aponle omoluabi yin jona, shofo... Nitori owo kobo kobo. undecided

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by nairalandtruthr: 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Mi o wa toro ni idile baba e, abi?

Eyin ti eti fi aponle omoluabi yin jona, shofo... Nitori owo kobo kobo. undecided
You don't know me that's why you keep insulting , sleep tonight you will dream of me and if you pity your generation you will beg me. But depending on my mood I might forgive you for your the sake of your innocent generation that have a useless and hopeless you. Mr Assassin you wan assain water and wind baa, omo ofo
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by YorubaAssasin: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
nairalandtruthr:
You don't know me that's why you keep insulting , sleep tonight you will dream of me and if you pity your generation you will beg me. But depending on my mood I might forgive you for your the sake of your innocent generation that have a useless and hopeless you. Mr Assassin you wan assain water and wind baa, omo ofo

Just imagine what you just wrote... Why do I need to know you? Who and what the fvck are you for me to know a Fool like you? Who you be sef? Make Thunder fire you!

Typical ignorant / arrogant 9ja mor0n... Perhaps, do you know me? Of course, you don't. Be careful, bros... "Omode ko le l'akisa t'agba"! "Ibi ti kobo-kobo ti e de ni Naira-Naira ti awon kan ti bere"

Awon olowo kobo-kobo! grin
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by nairalandtruthr: 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Just imagine what you just wrote... Why do I need to know you? Who and what the fvck are you for me to know a Fool like you? Who you be sef? Make Thunder fire you!

Typical ignorant / arrogant 9ja mor0n... Perhaps, do you know me? Of course, you don't. Be careful, bros... "Omode ko le l'akisa t'agba"! "Ibi ti kobo-kobo ti e de ni Naira-Naira ti awon kan ti bere"

Awon olowo kobo-kobo! grin
Did you know that the guy parading himself as Yoruba Assasin is actually a yahoo plus boy that goes about looking for Yoruba ladies to kill so as to make money that's how is name Yoruba assasin got coined. He have been exposed at last. Source: https://www.nairaland.com/4843611/picture-yahoo-plus-boys-doing#72938716

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by nairalandtruthr: 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Poverty of the mind is truly a disease!
No wonder you are poor in mind body and soul and also a failed yahoo plus boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus / House Committee On NDDC Summons Akpabio, Pondei / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.