Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind) (4070 Views)

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years / A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind) by samuelchimmy(m): 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
fayded:
*clears throat*...
A wise man once said "a man cannot have a chicken as a pet, one day he must chop it "
back to you, my son.you have done very well by knacking her.u gave her abdominal pain,bro.I'm proud of you, son.
if a girl has pains after sex, that means the guy did it well, hope u took her legs back towards her shoulder ND hit it well well.
6 fvcking years Huh??.. you tried sha.
shey u say u want advice??..
now, 1st things first, you love her,u created a thread for her twice.
and I don't think that she probably loves you sha. cos,she was Hot that night and she used u to cure herself.
and She ran before u woke. and now is avoiding you.
wait first, what is even wrong with girls sef??.. you knack finish, u come run. why??.. and u keep blocking and unblocking d dude.
bro, just stay clear first. don't chat her up or anything. give her time to think. don't bother her. she will come around.. oh and when she does, abeg knack am again. otherwise,she go put you back to friendzone again.
friend zone is not a good place,son.evil things happen there.
so Las Las.. just give her space, she will come around.and on no account should u proclaim your love for her.. just act like nothing happened,and be ur normal self. it will confuse her more,which will give u d chance to knack again.. and again and again and again. and then y'all would now best friends with benefits.

Two chilled guilder for ya head bros,kpoko dia,you too mush...
Re: Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind) by samuelchimmy(m): 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
amike99:
she may be HIV positive
Op right now

Re: Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind) by sircrabo: 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
You are such a patient man, a virtue necessary for priesthood.

just like the Tiger, you stared and waited patiently for your prey for years, then one day you finally pounced on her and caused damages.

Chop knuckle

grin

3 Likes

Re: Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind) by Jayslyder: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
Bros first off I comot Cap for u...u be legend of the seeker 6 years? ?? mehn u really seeked that thing. .Secondly I jubilate with u for a job well done. ..now here's my 2 cents. ..The fact that she has a bf implies that she doesn't Want a relationship with u..but bro you just overcame a 6 year milestone. .so it won't kill u if u man up and stop being the one making the moves. .make her want u again. .Once again I congratulate u

2 Likes

Re: Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind) by Lucifer66(m): 12:11am On Nov 15, 2018
Hope she didn't give you aids.
Re: Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind) by rex444(m): 2:36am On Nov 15, 2018
Too much drama, its unnecessary. Move on,when she's ready n matured enough, she will catch up
Re: Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind) by fayded(m): 4:49am On Nov 15, 2018
Bishopvic:
Thanks y'all I took the risk as let it might not be she was in pains and I didn't care just as my bro @fayded said I drove to
this hot spot she like eating peppered cat fish X bearked corn(agidi) also got her favourite fruits groundnuts and cucumber on the way, got at sunbo hospital asked the whole 3 floors of the building and not close to her name was registered in the last 3 days. Am on my way heading home maybe branch one bar and enjoy my cat fish.

But please let me ask why do ladies behave like this? Like what do their really want? Same person that can do anything not to keep quarrels with me.same person that have fight and slapped her bf cuz of me? is playing me like this? wetin be gain? When she know am a flirt and not ready for realationship.

TO EVERYONE THAT CONTRIBUTED I SAY THANK YOU. (Matured minds)TRUST ME I GO TREAT HER Bleep UP AS ALWAYS.
no shii, bro.
you've tried. go and rest Biko.
btw, I did tell you dt she was tryna gain control, make u feel bad and put u back into friendzone.
Lolz, that's how women are wired,bro.
they re manipulative. which is why you gotta take charge.
peace, bro
Re: Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind) by schumastic(m): 6:10am On Nov 15, 2018
I swear down this thread just burst my head with laughter from beginning till the end. Nice one op
Re: Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind) by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Bishopvic:
Thanks y'all I took the risk as let it might not be she was in pains and I didn't care just as my bro @fayded said I drove to
this hot spot she like eating peppered cat fish X bearked corn(agidi) also got her favourite fruits groundnuts and cucumber on the way, got at sunbo hospital asked the whole 3 floors of the building and not close to her name was registered in the last 3 days. Am on my way heading home maybe branch one bar and enjoy my cat fish.

But please let me ask why do ladies behave like this? Like what do their really want? Same person that can do anything not to keep quarrels with me.same person that have fight and slapped her bf cuz of me? is playing me like this? wetin be gain? When she know am a flirt and not ready for realationship.

TO EVERYONE THAT CONTRIBUTED I SAY THANK YOU. (Matured minds)TRUST ME I GO TREAT HER Bleep UP AS ALWAYS.

You are played. It is emotional game. Stop acting tough and emotional at the same time. Just stop contacting her and do not respond to her calls and texts. In fact get a new girl close to you.

It works all the time. Cos she is about to play you the next big card.
Re: Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind) by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 15, 2018
Jayslyder:
Bros first off I comot Cap for u...u be legend of the seeker 6 years? ?? mehn u really seeked that thing. .Secondly I jubilate with u for a job well done. ..now here's my 2 cents. ..The fact that she has a bf implies that she doesn't Want a relationship with u..but bro you just overcame a 6 year milestone. .so it won't kill u if u man up and stop being the one making the moves. .make her want u again. .Once again I congratulate u

This guy gets it. Women are stronger than most men in the game. The best weapon against them is always their best friend . Control one of her allies and use her against the other and end the game as a champion. Emotional investment is too costly in relationships than financial.

Women are powerful beings when it comes to manipulation of empathic men.
Re: Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind) by Dshocker(m): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2018
rame18:
Op the womb shifter. chai! this one is a menace to the society.

I thought women use to like womb shifters
Re: Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind) by Dshocker(m): 7:05am On Nov 15, 2018
Bishopvic:

TO EVERYONE THAT CONTRIBUTED I SAY THANK YOU. (Matured minds)TRUST ME I GO TREAT HER F.U.CK UP AS ALWAYS.

Which of the branches of sunbo hospital?
Re: Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind) by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 15, 2018
Another casualty! Womb shifter alert. cheesy daris God o lipsrsealed
Re: Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind) by Divay22(f): 7:40am On Nov 15, 2018
Lol
Funny thread grin grin grin
Bestie bestie bestie grin grin
Re: Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind) by Mursz: 7:47am On Nov 15, 2018
Odogwu, you have done well.... I greet you, like the elders will say an hungry man chasing a chicken does not relent until he sees its legs facing up in a pot of soup.

Nna you are a legend, you persevered, and the rewards came your way. Your kind of patience should be a compulsory course taught in the university. My brother I salute you, many more rewards shall locate you ngwanu!.

Spirit of long wait and friend zone has been defeated, you have now been robed with rewards.

Once again I greet you! She will come round, just wait for it.
Re: Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind) by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2018
I hate this thing call bestie bestie.......op .....mr womb shifter.... Abeg you need award for the job well done ba tongue
Re: Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind) by rame18(f): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2018
Dshocker:

I thought women use to like womb shifters

like what?? who will like to land in the hospital??
Re: Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind) by Bishopvic: 8:42am On Nov 15, 2018
I asked for advice and you guys are shouting womb shifter(lol Una no well)if I wanted to be sexual with her trust me it would have been 3 years ago my mind is settled now cuz am sure she tricked me we had it she left earlier and now playing the victim and emotional game. Maybe to lure me into relationship that she knows say I no get time but she still insist we be just casual players.
Re: Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind) by princefrank76: 9:20am On Nov 15, 2018
G. dat babe is guilty on the fact dat she cheated on her bf with. something never planned to, may she never loves buh jst like ur style. if u guys re made for each other she'll definitely come back buh if reverse is the case she keep u mute 4ever.
Re: Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind) by princefrank76: 9:22am On Nov 15, 2018
Bishopvic:

TO EVERYONE THAT CONTRIBUTED I SAY THANK YOU. (Matured minds)TRUST ME I GO TREAT HER F.U.CK UP AS ALWAYS.
Re: Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind) by antojack: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2018
op u get mind shift person future mother womb, hmhmhmhm there z God, but i wan to say a very big tank u for job Weldon, if not u for d hear tin like, DAT ur small manhood, u can not even satisfy me, but now reverse z d case, wan again congratulations
Re: Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind) by Salex007(m): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2018
OP the womb shifter

Re: Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind) by Stocking: 10:53am On Nov 15, 2018
Bishopvic:
I asked for advice and you guys are shouting womb shifter(lol Una no well)if I wanted to be sexual with her trust me it would have been 3 years ago my mind is settled now cuz am sure she tricked me we had it she left earlier and now playing the victim and emotional game. Maybe to lure me into relationship that she knows say I no get time but she still insist we be just casual players.
Oga I thought you said she has a boyfriend ?
Which relationship is she luring you to again
Re: Does This Little Mistake Means It Over Between Us After 6 Years? (matured Mind) by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2018
rame18:
Op the womb shifter. chai! this one is a menace to the society.
Hmmmmmm �‍♂️

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? / 9 Types Of Boyfriends / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.