Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki (60765 Views)

How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians / I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by eodavids(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
Omon605:

Yeah you scored him well, 100% because Buhari was the VP then and his the one that used the boys that turned to BK

Except you uninformed, you should remember that book h began in an opposition state and that state is APC friendly and member state.
They created it and has maintained the monster among them.
Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by contigiency(m): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
magoo10:
The difference between atiku and Buhari is like a long distance from Lagos to maiduguri.
While Buhari is a tribal and nepostic bigot atiku is a nationalist.

Buhari represents every form of tyranny that must be rejected by every well meaning person.

You can easily be deceived simply because you lack character. He said he saw all those things since 1998. and when he became the vice president for 8years, did you hear him to mention the way forward out of the problem? what were his achievements in that regard? now he is calling politicians as the problem for this, has he not been politician since that time? or is he exonerating himself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by pheelingz: 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
You obviously don't know politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by TheKingIsHere: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
Awoo88:

That is the spirit. No second term for anybody who things his lies is enough

Same thing needs to be done to all these useless state governors.
Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by magoo10(m): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
lonelydora:

(+ or -) 1536km
grin grin
The distance no be here

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by buhariguy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
eodavids:

Atiku scored this exam.

100%
this is the reason the jobless aggressive lazy terrorist are confuse.

Thief atiku support grazing reserve and you hated buhari for that.

Thief atiku is against secession and you hate buhari for that.
Thief atiku agreed on rule of law to tried terrorist nnamdi KANU and you hate buhari for that.
Thief atiku indicted PDP for forming and sponsoring boko haram and militant and you hate buhari for that.

Is this not a prove that the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs are PDP and PDP are sponsoring all the terrorist organization in Nigeria.
contigiency:

You can easily be deceived simply because you lack character. He said he saw all those things since 1998. and when he became the vice president for 8years, did you hear him to mention the way forward out of the problem? what were his achievements in that regard? now he is calling politicians as the problem for this, has he not been politician since that time? or is he exonerating himself?
don't mind the jobless aggressive lazy terrorist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by buhariguy(m): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
eodavids:

Except you uninformed, you should remember that book h began in an opposition state and that state is APC friendly and member state.
They created it and has maintained the monster among them.
militant are also APC state, terrorist nnamdi KANU is also APC.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by mikaelzX(m): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
3rdeyeNigeria:

Definitely no tribe wants to leave... All they are asking for is a level playing field.

Sadly A level playing field would breed envy because some people are more likely to succeed than others if all things is equal and square.

cc: lalasticlala

In a sane civilization, that action would lead to rivalry and growth, through competition.
Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by Splashme: 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
magoo10:
The difference between atiku and Buhari is like a long distance from Lagos to maiduguri.

Buhari represents every form of tyranny that must be rejected by every well meaning person.
Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by buhariguy(m): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
mbaboy:
Atiku is articulate
buhariguy:
this is the reason the jobless aggressive lazy terrorist are confuse.

Thief atiku support grazing reserve and you hated buhari for that.

Thief atiku is against secession and you hate buhari for that.
Thief atiku agreed on rule of law to tried terrorist nnamdi KANU and you hate buhari for that.
Thief atiku indicted PDP for forming and sponsoring boko haram and militant and you hate buhari for that.

Is this not a prove that the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs are PDP and PDP are sponsoring all the terrorist organization in Nigeria.don't mind the jobless aggressive lazy terrorist.
Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by ufanette: 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
Wen Buhari traveled abroad, the journalists that interviewed him were selected and doctored on what to say. My question now is, if Atiku is speaking for political reasons, when will Buhari also grant his direct interview for us to hear from him?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by deebrownneymar: 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
Atiku would make a terrible president. Nigeria is finished because most Nigerians are foolish. How can we continue to recycle political parties and politicians that are not working?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by thewesternking: 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
Naijaalive:

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has said Boko Haram was formed by youths abandoned by politicians.

The PDP presidential candidate stated this in a chat with The Africa Report while speaking on how he’ll counter the sect.

“I happen to know how Boko Haram came into being. They were offshoots of political thuggery. Politicians used those boys in Boko Haram to win elections and then abandoned them and then there were no jobs for them.

“It was the same thing with the Niger Delta. In 1998, I saw it myself and I warned people.

“It’s going to be a multifaceted approach. It will involve negotiations. It will involve military action”, he said.

On the incessant herders/farmers clashes and cattle-rustling, Atiku declared that grazing reserves was the solution.

“In each province in the north, we used to have a grazing reserve. During the season, the cattle are in the reserves.

“When it is off-­season when farmers would have cultivated all their crops, then the cattle move out to the areas where the farmers have cultivated, allowing the grass in the grazing reserves to grow. These grazing reserves have been abandoned over the years.

On the fate of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu and former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, Atiku noted that the rule of law must be respected.

His words: “I don’t want to be individualistic on this issue. I reject any illegal detention, any detention that is not based on rule law and order.

“Dasuki is being detained il­legally. It is only a court that will say whether he is guilty or not.”

On calls for secession by some South-East, Atiku hinted on “a conference to discuss reconstruction”

“I don’t think there is any part of this country that wants to leave this country. All they want is fairness, equity and justice”, he added.

https://all-gists..com/2018/11/atiku-reveals-boko-haram-formed-speaks-nnamdi-kanu-dasuki.html

Everything is always easy from the outside.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by Gandollar(f): 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
GavelSlam:
You are from Adamawa and you are a leader.

Face it, you abandoned your constituency as you always do.

Monies meant for their development including ecological funds were diverted.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.nigerianmonitor.com/how-dariye-shared-n1-2bn-ecological-fund-to-atiku-yomi-edu-others-witness/amp/
You want him to vomit the yams he ate that had since digested but the one in osunbande's tummy is still fresh from the farm but you don't want him to vomit it. Bloody hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by Drslimz: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
Just what you want to hear from a man seeking an elective office. When he gets in the subject matter changes.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by chiteny(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
Chigold101:
Really...?

Whatever happens... I am supporting Atiku because he promised RESTRUCTURING

The highlighted word is why we fall prey to these politicians. The one in power also promised $1 = N1
Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by seepanel: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
shakmati:
“I don’t think there is any part of this country that wants to leave this country. All they want is fairness, equity and justice”, he added.

This is a man that understands Nigeria!

They All act and make you believe they Understands your Plights just so you trust in them and Help get them into Power.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by Friend01(m): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
magoo10:

Guy, let me advise you like friend.
Don't be too excited by the number of likes and shares you get on your comments they only matter here and now, but when election time comes you will see all these one thousand and two like and share count for ABSOLUTELY nothing.
After today come here to tell me those egging you on will come again to do the same .

Remember, Nairaland is not INEC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by zoedew: 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
shakmati:

Only the dead and ignorant about Nigeria don’t know that. Trite. What Conference is he talking about that we have not heard about? Disclosed right away is how he intends to 419 the SE on the matter of reconstruction of Nigeria. Assuming he wins the Presidency he will put together another Conference to last his tenure and seek a second term to “actualise” decisions of the Conference. The second term will witness the trading of the precious hug he got from Pa Nwabueze for whatever catches his fancy at the given time!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by SmartMindsFx: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
Terrorist groups are formed after abandonment.
Remember the case of Libya/Isis?
Ghadaffi said before his death that if America abandon the freedom fighters, they are just gonna have themselves the deadliest terrorist group ever.
Now, it has come to pass abi
Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by eodavids(m): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
buhariguy:
militant are also APC state, terrorist nnamdi KANU is also APC.

I can see you're obsessed with triviality,

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by jafol(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
SouthEastFacts:
We believe in this man. Buhari is a jihadist and hero to yoruba moslems
Yes and we love him like that. ATIKU is also a jihadist and hero to ipob christians. Anything else?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by 3rdeyeNigeria: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
mikaelzX:

In a sane civilization, that action would lead to rivalry and growth, through competition.

Trust me Nigeria is not a "sane civilization "
Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by magoo10(m): 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
Friend01:

[s]
Don't be too excited by the number of likes and shares you get on your comments they only matter here and now, but when election time comes you will see all these one thousand and two like and share count for ABSOLUTELY nothing.
After today come here to tell me those egging you on will come again to do the same .

Remember, Nairaland is not INEC. [/s]

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by Charlesdegaulle: 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
He is just saying what people want to hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by jafol(m): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
gidgiddy:

Atiku, this has gone beyond firness, equity and justice. If 100 years since the creation of Nigeria and 58 years since independence, we are still looking for firness, equity and justice within Nigeria, it is time to call it quits. These things should be the minimum expectation of being part of Nigeria.

As an Igbo man, I am highly embarrassed to hear about countries like Gambia- 1.8 million people, Mauritius -1.3 million people, and you want a 45 million strong Igbo nation to stay in Nigeria looking for firness and equity?

That's not good enough! I want my own country! I am tired of fighting with Hausa and Yoruba everyday in an endless quest for nationhood that does not exist

I want independence
You better be tired cos you can't give insults to other tribes and expect fairness from them, while you igbos were the first tribe that caused trouble in nigeria by creating a military coup.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by baratech: 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hmm
Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by bewla(m): 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
shakmati:

yea like the grazing area Buhari talk about

In Bob Marley voice

Don't let him full u
Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by bajosky: 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
Jubrin Buhari must go

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by rafak: 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
What politics can do. How will boko haram be refer to as political youths.Do they look like youths in Atiku's eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by Osefonria: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
I don’t think there is any part of this country that wants to leave this country. All they want is fairness, equity and justice”, he added.
He truly understands the country.
Re: Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki by zoedew: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
Friend01:

Remember, Nairaland is not INEC.

Many there are who do not know of the existence of e-warriors. They are fingers paid to click “Likes” to present a semblance of opinion sway in favour of their employers. Their destinies and well-being are sacrificed in the process.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Under House Arrest, I Can't Confirm If He's Dead Or Alive - Lawyer / Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.