Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,158 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband (45629 Views)

Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by femi4: 6:14am On Nov 16, 2018
The bed is already defiled.....she's a nurse, no wonder
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by naijacartoon: 6:21am On Nov 16, 2018
make me too go do too make i for follow marry. pre wed shots making headlines than breaking news
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by mudiana(m): 6:24am On Nov 16, 2018
airprinz:
The sin is so obvious. It is noticeable unlike others that aren't. May God forgive them. Hope on the d-day her face won't be covered with the white gown cos that kind of sin might be difficult to be forgiven by God
God secretary, well done sir!

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by dazzlingd(m): 6:25am On Nov 16, 2018
kennygee:
Try not to be negative or judgemental, just wish them well. At least, they are making it legal.

When was it illegal to impregnate a lady.
See how shameless hypocrites that are guilty of abortions will point accusing fingers.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by newdawn2017(f): 6:27am On Nov 16, 2018
Lucasinho:

. Making it legal...by getting pregnant first

Aunty Kwantinue.
Hmmm! My dear, I stand with u. All dis morally lost people here on nairaland, tufia! undecided
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by newdawn2017(f): 6:28am On Nov 16, 2018
Sinful couples! undecided
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:36am On Nov 16, 2018
Why shoot a pre-wedding pics in the first place and post it ...

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 16, 2018
dazzlingd:

When was it illegal to impregnate a lady.
See how shameless hypocrites that are guilty of abortions will point accusing fingers.

My dear, I won't lie, I was judgemental, but I stopped to ask myself questions first and decided, there was no point being judgemental.

No I am not guilty of abortions, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by Erastuslove: 7:01am On Nov 16, 2018
Am sure tradition don't allow paying dowry on pregnant woman's head.. Seen as two
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by airprinz(m): 7:03am On Nov 16, 2018
mudiana:
God secretary, well done sir!
Tank yhu bro. weldone too for thanking me
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by mimimile93: 7:05am On Nov 16, 2018
This are Yoruba people for u. Always marryin a girl with belle.
kennygee:
Try not to be negative or judgemental, just wish them well. At least, they are making it legal.
have u ever bought a pregnant goat from the market?
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by menesheh(m): 7:06am On Nov 16, 2018
airprinz:
The sin is so obvious. It is noticeable unlike others that aren't. May God forgive them. Hope on the d-day her face won't be covered with the white gown cos that kind of sin might be difficult to be forgiven by God

You are as stupid as your stupid God that won't forgive them for committing nothing.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by bukatyne(f): 7:11am On Nov 16, 2018
Congratulations to them.

Happy married life.

And anyone (male/female)who is NOT a virgin has no moral standing to judge them.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by Ohraybs(m): 7:16am On Nov 16, 2018
airprinz:

Who are you to judge or decide whether God will forgive them or not, do u know what you just did Is a sin of the highest order..
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by rOsy247(f): 7:35am On Nov 16, 2018
*she must be pregnant before marriage* kind of man. Wish her safe delivery like the Hebrew women.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:38am On Nov 16, 2018
MrTeeo:
Chubby men rock
Who told you that lie please?
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by RebirthPhoenix(m): 7:40am On Nov 16, 2018
MrTeeo:
Chubby men rock
chubby men with slim pocket suck!!!
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by RTSC: 7:41am On Nov 16, 2018
rOsy247:
*she must be pregnant before marriage* kind of man. Wish her safe delivery like the Hebrew women.
How many women in Nigéria don't get pregnant before marriage.?
Very few.

That the man allowed his own to show before marrying doesn't mean his own is unique.

Most get married before the pregnancy starts showing, but they are already pregnant nonetheless..
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by OsuMustGo: 7:45am On Nov 16, 2018
kennygee:
Nope
The world will be a better place if we have less bastards roaming about.

That's what the Bible says.

Bastards are bastards
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 16, 2018
airprinz:
U now know d kind of sin that will b easy and d one that will b difficult 4 God to Forgive. Na wa o
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by OsuMustGo: 7:49am On Nov 16, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Since you are the first to comment, I can say you are already guilty of what you imply by your comment.

Nobody has judged them yet embarassed
No mind am
That kennygee no fit even remember person wey disvirgin am 20 years ago.

I sure say she born before marriage

Hypocrites
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by Distevo(m): 7:49am On Nov 16, 2018
I just dey wonder....... Who started this sh*t!!!!!!
Cus I know it's not some one important
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by olisaemeka1(m): 7:57am On Nov 16, 2018
pejuakinab:
Nice pictures tho.
May God forgive their sin. Amen
which sin? Who made you Judge? All this chu chu chu people.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by superstel(f): 7:59am On Nov 16, 2018
grin
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by superstel(f): 8:00am On Nov 16, 2018
grin
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 16, 2018
alignacademy:

I thought the stethoscope belonged to doctors.

She could be a doctor.

That means she must be very patient...
Doctors and other medical staffs like nurses uses stethoscope
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 16, 2018
airprinz:
What do you mean? Where in the bible did it say you must wear white to wed? Non Was white wedding the original plan of God? No
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by airprinz(m): 8:24am On Nov 16, 2018
menesheh:

You are as stupid as your stupid God that won't forgive them for committing nothing.
No no no!!
I can't see this one and pass just like that. You are a morron for not acknowledging that God exist
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband by Stargurl20(f): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2018
Lovely!!! The bride is pretty n the groom looks cute�

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.