Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max (72824 Views)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Beremx(f): 11:43am On Nov 16, 2018
Maybe he's from a rich family
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Pidginwhisper: 11:43am On Nov 16, 2018
grin
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by KelB(m): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2018
Make he spend his father money
He don't know how the money was made
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by sureheaven(m): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2018
I pity the parent and love ones of that girl.

She will end up being used as ingredient of sacrifice for money ritual by that guy.

If she thinks it’s easy, she shld ask her father and mother why they’ve been unable to acquire such sudden wealth.

I weep for the lady in advance. cool

1 Like

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by phorllytony(m): 11:46am On Nov 16, 2018
This one weak me o
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by GLReocord: 11:47am On Nov 16, 2018
That is nice. We have something for you [url=/GLConcert]Here[/url]
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Chizzyjoyce(f): 11:48am On Nov 16, 2018
Abeg.. grin

However he got his money is his business alone.

Meanwhile the babe should be care care carefullllllll cool
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by fk001(m): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2018
sureheaven:

She will end up being used as ingredient of sacrifice for money ritual by that guy.

If she thinks it’s easy, she shld ask her father and mother why they’ve been unable to acquire such sudden wealth.

Northerners are not into yahoo plus

The guy is from a rich family.

2 Likes

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2018
kaluxy007:
No no we can't take this

EFCC and DSS must go after him and investigate the source of his wealth...

Before all our girlfriends start to ask for same

lol correct guy!!!!!!!!!!! because those girls out there be demanding thesame thing.............

3 Likes

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by AHCB: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2018
Now let's ask what the 19 year old student do for a living.

3 Likes

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Chizzyjoyce(f): 11:50am On Nov 16, 2018
sureheaven:

That guy may just be the son of one of these politicking thieves and not a ritualist

4 Likes

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by enemyofprogress: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2018
How much did he bought all those things?where did he boughted them and when did he got the money that he use in boughting them? I smell fowl play.

2 Likes

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by blowjob: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2018
WHEN MEN START BEHAVING LIKE RAM,THEY TELL U,IS LOVE.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

VOTE BUHARI..

1 Like

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by NessaBoo(f): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2018
His father must be one of those heartless politicians that have stolen the Commonwealth of Nigerians to gift to their kids. *Smh...wonder shall never end, EFCC is supposed to probe and investigate where such a young boy got that amount of money, which work or experience does he have.

3 Likes

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by enemyofprogress: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2018
fk001:

Northerners are not into yahoo plus

says who?

4 Likes

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by symbianDON(m): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2018
oh! that's excellent!!.....let's hope he continues along this path until he finishes his father's ill gotten wealth uselessly. next he should buy her a private jet. nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by enemyofprogress: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2018
NessaBoo:
His father must be one of those heartless politicians that have stolen the Commonwealth of Nigerians to gift to their kids. *Smh...wonder shall never end, EFCC is supposed to probe and investigate where such a young boy got that amount of money, which work or experience does he have.
please allow junior and pretty on your chest to come out and play
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by AlphaStyles(m): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2018
How? when? wtf? 16years aaah bros u well so?

1 Like

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by lebete3000: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2018
GOFRONT:
Zubairu......That is how they roll.

That is how they spend the excess money their father have stolen.

They dont work for it??

They will nor see ds one now oh.

Na hard-working yahoo boys wey use their God given brains get their bread dem go see hustle.

Al-majiri bastards§
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by alizma: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2018
HungerMustGo:
Nigeria men are the dumbest on earth.

A lady that will dump you for another guy and mock you afterwards.

I can bet that he never bought a bicycle for his suffering mum.

stop thinking like a poor man. must you marry the first person that cross your part, and what makes u think is only the woman that will marry you deserve share of your wealth?
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by sureheaven(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2018
That guy may just be the son of one of these politicking thieves and not a ritualist

I doubt if another yahoo guy in disguise hasn’t used u for ingredients of ritual.
No common sense at all.
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Omooniya1: 11:56am On Nov 16, 2018
Supporters of Atikulated children grin grin grin
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 16, 2018
See as this thread full grin. Lazy Nigerian youths and awooof. The boy is a son to one of the buhari's fulani folks. Na so abdulmutalab start in the UK years back and his father was just patting him in the back, after which he joined the alquaeda group in Yemen. The idiot almost killed all the detriod-bound plane years back. They wouldn't stop stealing our hard-earned money. Same with uwais son( the former attorney general and no later of justice son) child who pledged allegiance to ISIS before he was killed. What of nasir elrufai son who ended it in abuja auto crash? I also remember yusuf, president buhari's son who hit his head on culvet. Thank God he survived it. When you didn't work for the money you're spending, cheating the masses... that's always the way they and their family end it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Diso60090(m): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2018
Jacqueline22:
shocked shocked shocked
Am not surprised

How you go surprised Wey e be say na dream you dey buy yours i pity your girlfriend because she go wait tire
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 16, 2018
Deckline:
We know Yahoo+ guys when we see them.
That girl glory strong o...
aboki dey do yahoo? He might be the son of a wealthy politician.

2 Likes

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Jacqueline22(f): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2018
Diso60090:

How you go surprised Wey e be say na dream you dey buy yours i pity your girlfriend because she go wait tire

No be only girlfriend
And as for dat
I get watin pass dat one. Thank u
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by NessaBoo(f): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2018
enemyofprogress:
please allow junior and pretty on your chest to come out and play

undecided

Mtsheww!
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by fatenite(m): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2018
am not suprise, he is an ajebo pikin, who grow with indomie and egg shocked shocked
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by NumbEmotions(m): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
Jacqueline22:
shocked shocked shocked Am not surprised

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lies Women Tell To Themselves. / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.