Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,567 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max (72825 Views)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by fk001(m): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
enemyofprogress:
says who?

Do your findings.
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by enemyofprogress: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
NessaBoo:

undecided

Mtsheww!
abeg now, let them come and play with me, it's stuffy in there
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by SimSify(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
Powerexpert:
shocked
Seriously!
What is the source of his wealth?
Probably he is a member of the BMC crew.
grin
. it cant be BMC are on minimum wage..
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by enemyofprogress: 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
Jacqueline22:

No be only girlfriend
And as for dat
I get watin pass dat one. Thank u
slay mama. You just dey hungry me like shawarma
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by BuilderDave: 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
Thing are happening
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Cozee(m): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
kaluxy007:
No no we can't take this

EFCC and DSS must go after him and investigate the source of his wealth...

Before all our girlfriends start to ask for same
them go ask tire

1 Like

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
The guy is either a yahoo boy showing appreciation to the girl for allowing him use her pant and destiny OR he is the son of one of these senseless cows in government milking our country dry

which ever case, i salute his courage and stupidity!!!
na politician pickincheesy. Dat abuja base clinched everythincheesy. And besides hausas are not as dumb as dat to spend on a woman who will later dump them. Na we for south here babes dey scam not them. Its probably dat girl d parents have already arranged for dem to get married.

2 Likes

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Diso60090(m): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
Jacqueline22:

No be only girlfriend
And as for dat
I get watin pass dat one. Thank u

Enter house �
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by hybee55: 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
Please I can show you how to make income from reading news like this with registration of 1k.interested person should whatapp on 09023576394. Thanks.nigeria go better someday
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
See my life outside! Make I just carry my jealousy, infinix and envy commot for this thread! Nonsense and iPhonex

2 Likes

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
Their teenage kids living fat on public money while their serfs battle with tradermoni and N-Power. Some people will never learn.

2 Likes

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by tammie24: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
Can never be a yahoo boy
He can't be that intelligent for obvious reasons

He is definitely a politician's son with babanriga

4 Likes

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by berrystunn(m): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
kaluxy007:
No no we can't take this

EFCC and DSS must go after him and investigate the source of his wealth...

Before all our girlfriends start to ask for same

Ask who is the father...
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by enemyofprogress: 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
fk001:

Do your findings.
na lie Jo

Is sleeping with a married man or woman a sim?
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Datdeltagirl(f): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
Wow no comment, maybe I should start checking my life decisions cry cry
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by doctokwus: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
Their teenage kids living fat on public money while their serfs battle with tradermoni and N-Power. Some people will never learn.
May they never learn.
Its a shame that its the poor that are hit hardest the most by the gross incompetence of the dullard that are the ones still wanting to vote him in.
It has nothing to do with poverty mentality but the inbuilt low brain capacity mindset of the Blackman.
In many democratic Arab countries,they would still be suffering but reject your money or deceptive programs to your face.
Of course u dare not try cheap schemes like that in the Western world and Asian countries.
But here,they will be suffering and still collect money to praise their tormentors and even vote him again.Shameful lots.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
Powerexpert:
shocked

Seriously!

What is the source of his wealth?

Probably he is a member of the BMC crew.

grin
BMC member kecheesy. Buhari pays dem 30k a month..cheesy
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by doctokwus: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
lefulefu:
BMC member kecheesy. Buhari pays dem 30k a month..cheesy
I think those in Abuja giving orders and directives to those that post on nairaland,Twitter and Facebook get paid up to 60k per month.But the irony is that its the 30k gang that make it look as if they are earning up to a million and thus their lives depend on constantly posting,mostly lies and falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
doctokwus:

I think those in Abuja giving orders and directives to those that post on nairaland,Twitter and Facebook get paid up to 60k per month.
those ones must be the VIP members with direct link to the presidency
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by bleskid: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
the guy no even dei smart ...
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by RoyalGreen(f): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
Selling
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by mimicue(f): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
hausa money, blood money, rich kids .. northerners have money oo embarassed shocked
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Gkemz: 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ganduje is his role model and more like a father. It's a season of sharing.
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by AugustineSilva(m): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
Jacqueline22:
shocked shocked shocked Am not surprised
But your emoji shows ur mouth re wide open!!!
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by HungerMustGo: 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
OppMod:
.n

The guy mumunity dey wear suit. Na this kyn news dey pain me. Later the slowpoke go dey rue him wasted resources and time with the girl...instead of you to elevate your family. Young man, my heart bleeds for your sake. embarassed

Thank you. Can you imagine all the Mumu guys cursing me since I made that comment. Means that they're many in this level of mugu-lity.
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Awoleesu(m): 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
Why is it difficult to give us Zubairu's surname?

Aha! I looked deep into his skull and find a resemblance...

He's younger brother to one lousy kid from one Northwestern govt house.

If you know, you know!
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Allaboutkatiee(f): 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
The guy is a son of big businessman
They are many of them in Kano state smiley
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Earlystar698(m): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
and what did he buy for his parents
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by zabuur: 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
HungerMustGo:
Nigeria men are the dumbest on earth.

A lady that will dump you for another guy and mock you afterwards.

I can bet that he never bought a bicycle for his suffering mum.

How u take know the mama dey suffer? U can't generalize ur experience if a lady you've spent ur whole life on dumped you
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by MobilityExpress: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
Niger-Delta oil money at work!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lies Women Tell To Themselves. / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.