Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix (123947 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Rextizzle(m): 7:58am On Nov 18, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Cry cry baby, hungry mofo
Stop loitering my posts with useless words, if you think I'm like that meet me in Ajah, then you will know who's the boss, hoe.
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2018
Jayslicky:
Please show us your own, that is if you not a male hiding under a female moniker.
lmao
What would i gain from it? cheesy cheesy
Mtchw
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by RTSC: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2018
That lady may not even be a mother yet, so what exactly is that girl saying?

Unless she means that breast has been used to feed grown up adult males in hotels.
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Jayslicky: 8:18am On Nov 18, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

lmao
What would i gain from it? cheesy cheesy
Mtchw
So why are you so interested in a woman's breast since you claim to be female.
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:38am On Nov 18, 2018
Jayslicky:
So why are you so interested in a woman's breast since you claim to be female.
Lol wow
This kind of backwardness your exhibiting is quite something else. undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by dingbang(m): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2018
Some ladies are quite so unfortunate when it comes to the nature of their breast. Ah mean, those boobs didn't just grow to become sagged in one day, something happened, something made it that way, and they should let us know why it got sagged like that.
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Jayslicky: 9:06am On Nov 18, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Lol wow
This kind of backwardness your exhibiting is quite something else. undecided
How am I exhibiting backwardness, so if she had firm boobs you would've liked it.

1 Like

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by ignis: 9:47am On Nov 18, 2018
It's her body and her life...
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
I love her breast by the way.
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by srclark: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
i wonder why jokers will just put customers pictures online without duly consulting them na wa
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by obontami: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
Kseafresh:
See as the breasts drop like album grin
shocked shocked shocked

My chest!!! grin

1 Like

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Ababe23: 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
Please who has contact number or address for snake charmers in Lagos! It's very urgent
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
IF the breast small, dem go complain call am pimple

If he big, dem go call am Olympus has fallen

If na medium dem go say why he be so

Watin una want? Make una leave the lady alone ojare
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
first of all. for African boobs, they tend to be pendulous in nature especially if they are big. they hardly look perky like white girls in anime cartoons. i have seen a lot of breasts and come to the following conclusions.
1. the proof of sagginess is the loss of subcutaneous tissue and fat which you will see as loose hanging skin. the girl doesnt have such. so her boobs aren't sagging.

2. the girl has to be a least a D cup or above which is more work for gravity.

3. no matter a girl's bodycount, sucking boobs during intercourse doesnt cause sagging unless it is done as frequently as a nursing mother.

Anyboobs that defy the summary above have been enhanced somehow and were not like that in puberty.

in summary, if she is black, above a C cup, has not breastfed, lost weight, or has not reached menopause, then her boobs are not sagging. they are just pendulous in shape which is perfectly normal.

#saynotobodyshaming#

5 Likes

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Cryptocribhq: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
shocked

oga oo
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Rextizzle(m): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
funmisticqueen:
first of all. for African boobs, they tend to be pendulous in nature especially if they are big. they hardly look perky like white girls in anime cartoons. i have seen a lot of breasts and come to the following conclusions.
1. the proof of sagginess is the loss of subcutaneous tissue and fat which you will see as loose hanging skin. the girl doesnt have such. so her boobs aren't sagging.

3. no matter a girl's bodycount, sucking boobs during intercourse doesnt cause sagging unless it is done as frequently as a nursing mother.

Anyboobs that defy the summary above have been enhanced somehow and were not like that in puberty.

in summary, if she is black, above a C cup, has not breastfed, lost weight, or has not reached menopause, then her boobs are not sagging. they are just pendulous in shape which is perfectly normal.

#saynotobodyshaming#
Farm tool cheesy
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
flip flop boobs.
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Rextizzle(m): 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
funmisticqueen:

#saynotobodyshaming#
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by samlake(m): 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
I'm speechless...
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Emmaskill(m): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
Sure her mouth stinks too ..due to semen deposits...gotten from sucking different dicks...ashawo.nigerian women are something else,thank God i am not happening to be dating 1...i love turkish women
My broda, sucking of d*ck originated from where? definitely from d western world, so, my dear broda stop deceiving urself. if truly u re dating one, u re still not far from d truth.
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by AmazingELixir: 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
lipsrsealed

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
funmisticqueen:

#saynotobodyshaming#
all this one na grammar ...even flavour talk say ara dara adago....breast wey don fall.. e don fall

1 Like

Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rickjordan:
lolz...sagging breast by mothers is a symbol for breastfeeding of a child...What does this Slay queens Sagging breast symbolize

She has been breastfeeding Grown Men grin
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by tiredoflife(m): 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
The write up trying to defend her says mothers have saggy breasts
But she is not a mother na
Just a farm tool grin
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by udemzyudex(m): 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rickjordan:
lolz...sagging breast by mothers is a symbol for breastfeeding of a child...What does this Slay queens Sagging breast symbolize

Na different kind of breast dey Oga, some girls get this natural sagging boobs when dey get to a particular stage.
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by ibnjimoh(m): 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
First of all,she is so stupid for not wearing bra.
Last of all, that man siding her must be one of her boy frnd who turn her bwess to slippers.
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by LWFashion(f): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ever8054:
my dear,those kingdoms have fallen completely no remedy...

Lol wicked grin
Re: 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix by LWFashion(f): 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
KingLennon:

Breastfeeding of grown up guys grin
Ain't dat...bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.