Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,553 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Can't Tell What She Wants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't Tell What She Wants (1170 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Tell What She Wants by abelprice(m): 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
thread closed
Re: Can't Tell What She Wants by Tobi0123: 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
Help you with what? Help you press her, Bleep her or hold her boobs?

1 Like

Re: Can't Tell What She Wants by Oreofepeters: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
After holding and pressing her breast you are still asking us what to do.....

I think you have problem..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can't Tell What She Wants by samysmoothfresh: 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
Oreofepeters:

this meme just killed me!!

1 Like

Re: Can't Tell What She Wants by cenaman(m): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
how old are you?
Re: Can't Tell What She Wants by francis247(m): 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
LWKMD!
She wants you and wants you to want her as well and also show her that you want her but not just 4 sex.

1 Like

Re: Can't Tell What She Wants by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
Maybe her boyfriend is not giving her d attention she want and wants to use u 4 that. U are still entertaining her meaning u Dont care, just lemme catch u type 'all girls are bitches', i will look 4 u and break Ur legs.

1 Like

Re: Can't Tell What She Wants by emmanuelpopson(m): 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
MyB... assumed she is your girlfriend? will you let another guy bleep her? stay away and let her be.. every snake isn't for pepper soup...
Re: Can't Tell What She Wants by abelprice(m): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
francis247:
LWKMD!
She wants you and wants you to want her as well and also show her that you want her but not just 4 sex.
bro the tin is that my heart is locked. ....I told her I don't believe in love and ish like dat....but she keeps bring love stories to my table. .....she even showed me her chat with her bf ....telling him she needs space
Re: Can't Tell What She Wants by abelprice(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
gloria34:
Maybe her boyfriend is not giving her d attention she want and wants to use u 4 that. U are still entertaining her meaning u Dont care, just lemme catch u type 'all girls are bitches', i will look 4 u and break Ur legs.
don't get me wrong. ..I do enjoy her company and appreciate her presence and all but I don't want to disappoint her in any way ...I actually like her buh am not serious cos I know love is a dangerous tin+her boyfriend. ...and I also like being free ........I don't think any girl is a bitch am not dat kind of guy....and I don't kiss and tell

1 Like

Re: Can't Tell What She Wants by abelprice(m): 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Oreofepeters:

orga hands on top.....I did not press
Re: Can't Tell What She Wants by abelprice(m): 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
cenaman:
how old are you?
age is nothing but numbers. ..just tell me
Re: Can't Tell What She Wants by sparkle6(m): 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
Dinner is served on a silver platter and you are running around.
Guy you need 1 bottle of Life to clear your eye.

1 Like

Re: Can't Tell What She Wants by vincentjk(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
What else do u want nairalanders to teu again?... probably u're still new into things like this & kinda confused.
Re: Can't Tell What She Wants by kingxsamz(m): 12:08am On Nov 19, 2018
You need to be tied to a tree and flogged on the balls with a koboko...
You've pressed brezz already, now you're asking us what to do...wetin u dey wait for again?
Thunder strike your balls there idiot...

(1) (Reply)

Slay Mama Confesses Why She Love To Seduce Men / What Will Be Your First Reaction If You Meet Your Man In This Situation [warning / +18 This Girl Ass Can Put You In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.