Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) (14842 Views)

Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / Kidnappers Arrested After Killing Their Victim (Graphic Photos) / (Photo):Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by MandingoII(m): 5:12am On Jul 26, 2010
nmandi is NOthING special.
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by EzeUche(m): 5:13am On Jul 26, 2010
THE AMAKA:

please don't start

I have to!  grin

Show these Yoruba men they pale in comparison to us Igbo men. Our strong bodies and muscular frames. A woman's dream.
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 26, 2010
THE AMAKA:

AS IF!

As if what? I wouldn't touch you with a barge pole.
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:15am On Jul 26, 2010
Aigbofa:

As if what? I wouldn't touch you with a barge pole.
blah blah blah!
and I'm supposed to be sad over it?
undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 26, 2010
The beginning of something new
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by EzeUche(m): 5:17am On Jul 26, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

A little surprise for you on the profile since you have been a good girl. wink
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 26, 2010
THE AMAKA:

blah blah blah!
and I'm supposed to be sad over it?
undecided undecided

Whatever, I blame Ileke- Idi for this.

@ Ileke-Idi, you owe me an apology.
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 26, 2010
EzeUche:

A little surprise for you on the profile since you have been a good girl. wink
oh plzzz, you did not post it for me. I'm too smart for that undecided

Aigbofa:

Whatever, I blame Ileke- Idi for this.

@ Ileke-Idi, you owe me an apology.
The day you behave yourself, I will.
wahala e ti poju. . . . undecided
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by EzeUche(m): 5:19am On Jul 26, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

oh plzzz, you did not post it for me. I'm too smart for that undecided

I was not looking for that response.

Well Amaka i have a surprise for you then.
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 26, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

You are one little trouble maker aren't you?
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 26, 2010
Aigbofa:

You are one little trouble maker aren't you?
Birds of the same feather, we are.

EzeUche:

I was not looking for that response.

Well Amaka i have a surprise for you then.
lol
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 26, 2010
EzeUche:

I have to! grin

Show these Yoruba men they pale in comparison to us Igbo men. Our strong bodies and muscular frames. A woman's dream.
bring another pix cuz you look like hell to me.ugly mucheche
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 26, 2010
OMG!

I'm out. Bluetooth, you need to stop it angry
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by EzeUche(m): 5:32am On Jul 26, 2010
~Bluetooth:

bring another pix cuz you look like hell to me.ugly mucheche

JEALOUSY! grin

I have yet to hear a woman call me ugly. Ha ha ha Ogre looking man.
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:32am On Jul 26, 2010
@EzeUche
what state are you in? Texas?
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by EzeUche(m): 5:33am On Jul 26, 2010
THE AMAKA:

@EzeUche
what state are you in? Texas?

Technically, I am not in a state. I am in a district. Washington DC to be more exact. lol
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 26, 2010
EzeUche:

Technically, I am not in a state. I am in a district. Washington DC to be more exact. lol
Change the pix
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:34am On Jul 26, 2010
EzeUche:

cry embarassed
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by EzeUche(m): 5:36am On Jul 26, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Change the pix

Changed. . .

THE AMAKA:

cry embarassed

Let me guess, you are in Texas? smiley

I haven't been to Houston in a while. My elder brother stays in Houston. He graduated from TSU just like every other Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 26, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

OMG!

I'm out. Bluetooth, you need to stop it angry
ma binu jare.so tin binu ni yen undecided
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by princeonx: 5:38am On Jul 26, 2010
seems nobody is even addressing the main topic! am out!
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 26, 2010
EzeUche:

Changed. . .

Let me guess, you are in Texas?  smiley

I haven't been to Houston in a while. My elder brother stays in Houston. He graduated from TSU just like every other Nigerian.
Is he better looking?  kiss kiss kiss And more mature?

~Bluetooth:

ma binu jare.so tin binu ni yen undecided

nahh. lol
I havent shown any sign of anger since I came to politics, when I get angry, You'll hate me wink
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:39am On Jul 26, 2010
no I'm not in Texas, I'm all the way on the west coast (where the sun always shines  cool ).
but i assumed since Texas has the most Nigerians (Igbo)
still. . .   embarassed cry

prince_onx:

seems nobody is even addressing the main topic! am out!
LOL!
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 26, 2010
EzeUche:

Changed. . .
So I'm going to leave you and The Amaka  cry cry cry cry
I knew that an Igbo chick will come and snatch my meal
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:40am On Jul 26, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

sadly. . . I'm on the rebound. cry embarassed
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by EzeUche(m): 5:41am On Jul 26, 2010
THE AMAKA:

no I'm not in Texas, I'm all the way on the west coast (where the sun always shines  cool ).
but i assumed since Texas has the most Nigerians (Igbo)
still. . .   embarassed cry

LOL!

The Bay Area like every other Igbo?

Yes, there are a lot of Igbos in Texas, but there are plenty of them in the DC area and Baltimore.
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:41am On Jul 26, 2010
EzeUche:

The Bay Area like every other Igbo?

Yes, there are a lot of Igbos in Texas, but there are plenty of them in the DC area and Baltimore.
grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by EzeUche(m): 5:42am On Jul 26, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

And bluetooth is trying to take you from right underneath my nose with your Yoruba talk.  angry

I should have learned Yoruba. . .

So now i am a meal? To be tasted and then thrown away. I see how you are.
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by EzeUche(m): 5:42am On Jul 26, 2010
THE AMAKA:

Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by EzeUche(m): 5:43am On Jul 26, 2010
THE AMAKA:

I knew it!

Do you get hyphy? lol  grin

Or can you teach me how to dougie?
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 26, 2010
EzeUche:

And bluetooth is trying to take you from right underneath my nose with your Yoruba talk.  angry

I should have learned Yoruba. . .

So now i am a meal? To be tasted and then thrown away. I see how you are.
No, it's no problem. Prolly better cry cry cry
Nah, more than a meal. More like a. . . .

Any othe rpix?
Re: Nigerian-Americans Killing Their Spouses In The Us - (1) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:44am On Jul 26, 2010
EzeUche:

I knew it!

Do you get hyphy? lol  grin

Or can you teach me how to dougie?
hahahaha! hyphy is such an old word, I don't think anyone says that anymore.
and the "dougie" is only a bay area thing? I thought it was nationwide.
I can't dougie, yet  wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State / Landlord Rapes 10 Year-old Girl At Bonugo Village, Abuja / Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.