Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari (32753 Views)

We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament / Fashola Gives Ultimatum To Berger-Kara Bridge Mechanics / Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by jagorinho: 10:54am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:
silence is the best answer for a fool. willing to rant on yet?
silence in this case means you have been defeated!!! NEXT!!!!
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 21, 2018
lucy10:
The gain of having Osibanjo as VP is 10,000 trade money(vote buying), I know that the southwest people will never fall cheaply to lies and deceits. Don't forget that the likes of Obasanjo, Saraki, Gbenga Daniels are also from the South West.

God you guys and the desperation to see Atiku President. Saraki who announced himself a Northerner is who we will listen to? OBJ whose political influence is so miniscule his daughter Iyabo lost her senatorial seat in their power base with OBJ even losing his own ward? Gbenga Daniel yesterdays man forever tarnished with a legacy of misrule and running a killer squad?

Yes it makes perfect sense Yoruba will listen to those sort and Ignore Fashola, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Ajimobi et al. I just wish you lot will stop commenting on SW politics cause you know nothing about it from your naive and desperate talk.

The same SW people you called Fulani slaves for years you now praise in your desperation to get support for the drowning Atiku? Abeg try harder.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 10:58am On Nov 21, 2018
sogodihno:

just shut up! one thing I know and am sure if is SW fair better under Buhari than under PDP and I won't want that to end soon. Shikena.
yes brother,SW has really fair better.
just a pity that in osun state for example,pensioners and civil servants, and all those people whose towns still has bad roads may disagree with you.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by adedehinbo(m): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2018
fashola only is enough to win all of the southwest states for buhari
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2018
jagorinho:
silence in this case means you have been defeated!!! NEXT!!!!
ranting on yet?
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sogodihno: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

just a pity that in osun state for example,pensioners and civil servants, and all those people whose towns still has bad roads may disagree with you.

so it is Buhari that should come and pay your pension in osun state? Kai! who do u this thin.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

Another indicator you are confused. You keep mentioning Osun but Buhari, in 3 years, is handling his business at federal level in ways PDP, with 3 different Presidents, never did in 16 years. Even look at the pension you mention and how Buhari resolved pension wahala of 15 years consecutive PPD Presidents ignored. Bro, you have no leg to stand on.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.com/pidgin/amp/tori-45629987
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by globemoney: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2018
7lives:

The funniest post I've seen on Nairaland.
Facts! Afonjas don’t relate with facts
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2018
sogodihno:

so it is Buhari that should come and pay your pension in osun state? Kai! who do u this thin.

Exactly. Meanwhile PMB is handling his business at national level.

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2018
Oshigun:

Another indicator you are confused. You keep mentioning Osun but Buhari, in 3 years, is handling his business at federal level in ways PDP, with 3 different Presidents, never did in 16 years. Even look at the pension you mention and how Buhari resolved pension wahala of 15 years consecutive PPD Presidents ignored. Bro, you have no leg to stand on.

you should be proving that to people in all SW states who are not going to vote APC.
I'm a single powerless individual.
so its a pity,a big pity.
its only on nairaland that fellow Yorubas who are against apc are called all sorts of name and bullied.
I'm sure in real life,you won't be abusing me,you will make your point and I will make mine and we go our ways.
Bully!
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by globemoney: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2018
jagorinho:

why not make lagos out of your 5 damned states, do you know how many of your kinsmen in ibadan alone?, they are scattered everywhere in southwest like Why are u not picking d calls again? us see what befalls lagos, nonsense!!! lagos is the mecca of your people, if you are to be considered an able bodied igbo man, you must have made at least two holy trips to lagos in your life time. Always chest beating dry hairy chest with nothing to show for it. bunch of confused beings, thank God your lots are not shouting black jews again, it seems the results of the last jewish s.s.c.e carried out on your region was negative.
There are no Igbo people in god forsaken and bankrupt Ibadan, what next, Igbo people also in ogbomosho. Yes we’ll continue to dominate Lagos and there’s nothing you can do about it. Why we go to contribute economically to it growth, your people are flooding it to constitute nuisance to the state. Lagos will collapse the moment igbos withraw from it

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2018
sogodihno:

odee,tell me which party is ruling in osun again?
their rule is suffocating in the state,yet I must vote them in the center.
fool.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

you should be proving that to people in all SW states who are not going to vote APC.
I'm a single powerless individual.
so its a pity,a big pity.
its only on nairaland that fellow Yorubas who are against apc are called all sorts of name and bullied.
I'm sure in real life,you won't be abusing me,you will make your point and I will make mine and we go our ways.
Bully!

Ni one is bullying you. You are bullying yourself with your hypocritical post and inane support for a group (IPOB) who live to make hate speech against your so-called ethnic group daily. Don't be surprised then if Yorubas, the one's who dislike your support for IPOB and the one's who know Buhari has done better for us, tackle you !!!

You are supporting positions and groups inimical to the progress of your so-called ethnic group only to then complain of bullying like a wimp. In your own world, does action not have reactions? You should wish bad for Yorubas and side with their sworn enemies and they should then support you? Does not work that way bruv.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Nonsense upon nonsense

So I should just take your words for it

Either way, I am glad I have exposed you for who you are, I am also glad many people can now see through your lies

Have a nice day, Mr Osuseun grin
yes,you have really exposed me.. he prove,yet he cannot asset,he even said he has passed those roads and they are not that bad.
how about providing pictorial evidence when next you pass those 'not so bad roads'
Mr iamgey,another lost youth whose head is buried in tinubu ass who does not not what he want in life.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by jagorinho: 11:23am On Nov 21, 2018
globemoney:

Yoruba states are currently the poorest in the south even with oil money still flowing in, governors are owing billions in bail out funds and still owing workers, in fact the entire yorubaland is bankrupt now imagine what it would be without oil money from FG.
Again no Igbo man is looking for anything in economic dead Yoruba states, we are only in Lagos where we control over 50% of the economy. Had it not been for ndigbo in Lagos, lagos would have been another failed sw state.
imo state source of income is only in hotels and motels, hardly would you turn without seeing any hotel,a major export is powering the nation with high number of prostitutes, the other people are peasants and civil servants

enugu is basically civil service state, heavilly dependent on corpers to power most if its schools, the state of education in that school would make kebbi state proud

ebonyi, i do not need to go far here, when you are the weakest link in a list of 5 damned states.......nothing really needs to be said, ooohh i remember, like some 10-12 years ago, is this not the state that the sitting governor was residing in enugu lol

abia state- one of the worst state in terms of infrastructure, a state that can chase non indigenes of the same ethnic background out of the civil service, most roads turns to fish pond during rainy season and the pile of dirts on major roads can be a lesson to india maybe this is what almighty nnamdi kanu saw when the word "Pigs" came out of his mouth.
Anambra, a state some people high on cheap opium used to compare to lagos, those people should be sentenced to prison for displaying such stupidity, apart from the imaginary ugwu leaves being exported to the E.U and U.N and 3 fly over bridges always on the media for years now.......they do not have a permanent site for nysc as at 2018 but i wont blame them, who takes nigerian issue serious when biafra is the ultimate but you have to give to this state governor for his incredible PR stunts, lai mohammed should be in jss3 if this guy is in final year in the university of lieing
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by imam07: 11:26am On Nov 21, 2018
globemoney:

Ignorant clowns like you always amuse me. Virtually all the SE states are oil producing. The so called SS also have oil rich Igbo communities. Ask yourself can yorubaland survive without oil money? What will an Igbo man be looking for in economic dead sw? The Igbo man only go to Lagos which is not yorubaland and which was developed with our oil money. Lagos will be dead economically like other bankrupt Yoruba states if not for the presence of ndigbo.
i have advise 4 u. Go to a public area in Lagos and declear lagos is not yoruba. I bet dat will be ur last in lagos. I wonder y u are using panadol for ss. It is not ur pain. SE is wreck without lagos. Is it my fault u did not develop ur village? Pls dont blame yoruba 4 ur problem.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by jagorinho: 11:27am On Nov 21, 2018
globemoney:

There are no Igbo people in god forsaken and bankrupt Ibadan, what next, Igbo people also in ogbomosho. Yes we’ll continue to dominate Lagos and there’s nothing you can do about it. Why we go to contribute economically to it growth, your people are flooding it to constitute nuisance to the state. Lagos will collapse the moment igbos withraw from it
a useless slave makes us abuse other slaves, if you know the number of your kinsmen in ibadan, you will think there is a war in your region currently , if the u.n can monitor the migration pattern of your people, it is far more than the lebanese. something is chasing your people out of their ancestral home and you think it is normal

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

fool.

You see, again you show that you are beyond redemption and likely a Yoruba/PMB hater. Why not vote PDP or whatever at State level and vote PMB at national level?

Why continue to insist PMB must pay for inadequate State governance he is not responsible for? Bruv this is what happens when you try to disguise your original agenda. You only sink deeper into the mud. Am I "bullying" you again or stating argument with a factual foundation?
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by globemoney: 11:30am On Nov 21, 2018
jagorinho:

a useless slave makes us abuse other slaves, if you know the number of your kinsmen in ibadan, you will think there is a war in your region currently , if the u.n can monitor the migration pattern of your people, it is far more the lebanese. something is chasing you people out of your ancestral home and you think it is normal
More nonsense. The only Igbo population in Ibadan are federal civil servants. Unlike your people who are littered and defacing the SE hawking agbo. I repeat the SW is failed economically of course minus Lagos

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by lucy10(f): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2018
Oshigun:

God you guys and the desperation to see Atiku President. Saraki who announced himself a Northerner is who we will listen to? OBJ whose political influence is so miniscule his daughter Iyabo lost her senatorial seat in their power base with OBJ even losing his own ward? Gbenga Daniel yesterdays man forever tarnished with a legacy of misrule and running a killer squad?

Yes it makes perfect sense Yoruba will listen to those sort and Ignore Fashola, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Ajimobi et al. I just wish you lot will stop commenting on SW politics cause you know nothing about it from your naive and desperate talk.

The same SW people you called Fulani slaves for years you now praise in your desperation to get support for the drowning Atiku? Abeg try harder.
You will be shocked come 2019, I promise you that. Nigeria will work again come 2019.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2018
Oshigun:

Ni one is bullying you. You are bullying yourself with your hypocritical post and inane support for a group (IPOB) who live to make hate speech against your so-called ethnic group daily. Don't be surprised then if Yorubas, the one's who dislike your support for IPOB and the one's who know Buhari has done better for us, tackle you !!!

You are supporting positions and groups inimical to the progress of your so-called ethnic group only to then complain of bullying like a wimp. In your own world, does action not have reactions? You should wish bad for Yorubas and side with their sworn enemies and they should then support you? Does not work that way bruv.
Yes Buhari has done plenty for us yorubas..things you hear on paper but can't see...except laughably Lagos-ibadan.. lol..because that's what they always point at.

SW starts and end on Lagos-ibadan axis..
he has really done enough that poverty is ravaging SW like other regions and our middle class is collapsing and almost not existent..in fact,economically,is SW better off than we are five years ago,we are picking gold on our streets,and living in eldorado.

for your false claim,I never supported ipob, you can rejoice on other people's death because you don't like them and they don't like you,it means we place different values on what life means.

I'm a proud Yoruba man,from osogbo, one of the hearts of Yoruba culture,
and I dont hate you too,theres life outside ranting on the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by globemoney: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2018
jagorinho:

imo state source of income is only in hotels and motels, hardly would you turn without seeing any hotel,a major export is powering the nation with high number of prostitutes, the other people are peasants and civil servants

enugu is basically civil service state, heavilly dependent on corpers to power most if its schools, the state of education in that school would make kebbi state proud

ebonyi, i do not need to go far here, when you are the weakest link in a list of 5 damned states.......nothing really needs to be said, ooohh i remember, like some 10-12 years ago, is this not the state that the sitting governor was residing in enugu lol

abia state- one of the worst state in terms of infrastructure, a state that can chase non indigenes of the same ethnic background out of the civil service, most roads turns to fish pond during rainy season and the pile of dirts on major roads can be a lesson to india maybe this is what almighty nnamdi kanu saw when the word "Pigs" came out of his mouth.
Anambra, a state some people high on cheap opium used to compare to lagos, those people should be sentenced to prison for displaying such stupidity, apart from the imaginary ugwu leaves being exported to the E.U and U.N and 3 fly over bridges always on the media for years now.......they do not have a permanent site for nysc as at 2018 but i wont blame them, who takes nigerian issue serious when biafra is the ultimate but you have to give to this state governor for his incredible PR stunts, lai mohammed should be in jss3 if this guy is in final year in the university of lieing

These is what you get for consuming too much ewedu. Imo and Abia are oil producing, compare Ebonyi with failed Osun state, compare billions in bailout owing Ogun state with Anambra.
Besides all them have one thing in common, workers are being owed up to a year salaries despite FG assisting the failed states with bailout funds. SW is still like this despite “parasiting” oil money, imagine what would be of the region without free oil money. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by jagorinho: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2018
globemoney:

More nonsense. The only Igbo population in Ibadan are federal civil servants. Unlike your people who are littered and defacing the SE hawking agbo. I repeat the SW is failed economically of course minus Lagos
most of your people are selling okrika in ibadan, outdated perfumes, shoes in wheel barrow and phone accessories, your people in civil service are minute. do not be ashamed of your people hustling is hustling, your people are present in every inch of land covered by southwest but reverse is the case at your end, lol!! who would like to live in a place where the inhabitants are leaving on per second basis, just like a german trying to relocate permanently to somalia, that is undiluted madness
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2018
globemoney:

@ emboldened

Hahahahaha

Biggest joke of the year

So those ones in Dugbe Market in Ibadan selling used clothes are half ibos right, those selling electronics are Hausa ibos right ?

I have more than five ibos as tenants in Ibadan, the closest to me being Chizorba from Enugu who sells gas.

I can even recall one of your chest beating brothers once claimed ibos dominate the markets In Ibadan sometimes last year grin
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by globemoney: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2018
jagorinho:

most of your people are selling okrika in ibadan, outdated perfumes, shoes in wheel barrow and phone accessories, your people in civil service are minute. do not be ashamed of your people hustling is hustling, your people are present in every inch of land covered by southwest but reverse is the case at your end, lol!! who would like to live in a place where the inhabitants are leaving on per second basis, just like a german trying to relocate permanently to somalia, that is undiluted madness
You just can’t stop fooling yourself. The same joy Igbo population in yorubaland are the federal civil servants. If igbos are in yorubaland why is every Yoruba state in red? Igbos are associated with economic progress which is lacking today in yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2018
Oshigun:

You see, again you show that you are beyond redemption and likely a Yoruba/PMB hater. Why not vote PDP or whatever at State level and vote PMB at national level?

Why continue to insist PMB must pay for inadequate State governance he is not responsible for? Bruv this is what happens when you try to disguise your original agenda. You only sink deeper into the mud. Am I "bullying" you again or stating argument with a factual foundation?
I am no longer ipob..but a Yoruba pmb hater..
hallelujah!! we are making progress then.

can you tell me why it is compulsory a Yoruba man must love pmb?

or maybe I don't like him because contrary to how he was hyped as the Nigerian "messiah"
he has turned out not too different from the man he replaced,even his selling point of fighting corruption is nothing but a cesspool of nonsense..
so its therefore possible I may among the thousands of yorubas who has chosen not to be brainwashed when. we can see by ourselves.
oh,he is constructing rail in Lagos-ibadan expressway,economy can continue to be a yo-yo and moddlebelt can continue to born.
who cares as long as Mr mumudu is constructing rail in Lagos-ibadan axis.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sogodihno: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

fool.

u see! u no get sense. so, if it is PDP at the centre, they will force osun Governor to pay salary or pension? Go and vote for ur Atiku and leave us alone. 2019 is here, let's see how ur Atiku and obi will enter.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

Yes Buhari has done plenty for us yorubas..things you hear on paper but can't see...except laughably Lagos-ibadan.. lol..because that's what they always point at.

SW starts and end on Lagos-ibadan axis..
he has really done enough that poverty is ravaging SW like other regions and our middle class is collapsing and almost not existent..in fact,economically,is SW better off than we are five years ago,we are picking gold on our streets,and living in eldorado.

for your false claim,I never supported ipob, you can rejoice on other people's death because you don't like them and they don't like you,it means we place different values on what life means.

I'm a proud Yoruba man,from osogbo, one of the hearts of Yoruba culture,
and I dont hate you too,theres life outside ranting on the internet.

This guy trying hard to prove what he is not

FYI, Lagos /Ibadan axis contains a great portion of Ogun state too

it is also the industrial block of the southwest, so it makes sense that a lot of investment goes to those states.

So that is three states in the southwest

Oyo
Ogun
Lagos

Many Yorubas from Osun and Oke Ogun areas reside in those states and they happen to be the most populous Yoruba states. cheesy

Only a true Yoruba man will know that, not a DJ jockey trying hard to gain the support of the public grin

Oya shout " I am an osogbo boy again" or "mix nosa" which ever comes first grin
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2018
lucy10:
You will be shocked come 2019, I promise you that. Nigeria will work again come 2019.

Okay. Look forward to talking to you after FeBuhari 2019.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
Iamgrey5:
This guy trying hard to prove what he is not

FYI, Lagos /Ibadan axis contains a great portion of Ogun state too

it is also the industrial block of the southwest, so it makes sense that a lot of investment goes to those states.

So that is three states in the southwest

Oyo
Ogun
Lagos

Many Yorubas from Osun and Oke Ogun areas reside in those states and they happen to be the most populous Yoruba states. cheesy

Only a true Yoruba man will know that, not a DJ jockey trying hard to gain the support of the public grin

Oya shout " I am an osogbo boy again" or "mix nosa" which ever comes first grin
a stupid ranter better ignored, a propagandist.
has the rail even start working yet?
only idiots see uncompleted projects as an achievement.
Aregbe has plenty of those in osogbo..next please!
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
sogodihno:

u see! u no get sense. so, if it is PDP at the centre, they will force osun Governor to pay salary or pension? Go and vote for ur Atiku and leave us alone. 2019 is here, let's see how ur Atiku and obi will enter.
see who get sense..
tell that to Yoruba voters who we both know are in their thousands who will not vote your useless pmb or whatever.
so much rage at one single individual.
oponuu
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
Economically, SW is far far worse than five years ago..
Things are so bad for a lot of families, and next year,it will reflect at the polls.
stupipldd people are not concerned at the rate of poverty in SW..
their mumudu is constructing railway,that should be enough to vote for him.
bunch of ashunus.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Taunts VP Osinbajo In New Tweet: “He Is On His Way Out For Us” / Death Of Policeman Jacob Daniel: Adamawa CP Reacts / Five Leading UK Banks Aided Corruption In Nigeria – Al-jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.