Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari (32752 Views)

We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament / Fashola Gives Ultimatum To Berger-Kara Bridge Mechanics / Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 7:39am On Nov 21, 2018
Oshigun:

Bruv, vote for Atiku. No long thing. Buhari bailed out Governors. If they are not paying salaries then don't hold it against him . Doing this just shows you don't have the political maturity to distinguish between State and national political leadership responsibilities. Hold your governor accountable. Buhari is not governor of Osun.
I expected you to be telling me buhari's projects in osun that should make us vote for him enmasse! a state where all the federal roads are very bad!
you are speaking absolute nonsense.
Buhari has done nothing for osun state,all you read is Lagos-ibadan on the papers
our useless governor does not pay salary, and you still want me to vote for a party that has proven not to be different from PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by bantudra: 7:42am On Nov 21, 2018
Ttipsy:
pple should be guided and mind their speech. Nigeria is heterogeneous not homogeneous. Mr fashola as a minister is not supposed to mkk such comments. why won't Ipob reason a such?

why should he...??...he loves his people....and dont want to see them ruined....whats wrong about that...??

even south south people are sayin jonathan was a mistake....what he was....

he is sayin he will not gamble the lifes of yorubas no more to please anybody,and advice his people to do the same too...
thats all...he didnt gave a ultimatitum that all yorubas must vote buhari....he only gave an advice....whats realy wrong with that...??

now to atiku....he is a known fraudster,nationaly and internationaly...why should he advice his people to vote him to please south east...??

am advisin south southerners to vote buhari too....thats my view....buhari is a better option....

at the end nobody can force anybody to vote anybody...
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 7:46am On Nov 21, 2018
Iamgrey5:
You are Yoruba from osogbo yet, you spend most of your time defending Ibos on this forum grin

Not a single time have you defended your own tribe
because, its frankly stupidd and weird to hate people who share same citizenship with me,and who are facing similar problems not different faced by even you and most citizens of Nigeria .yet you decided to hate on the basis of mere ethnicity..
Not everyone is infected with hate..
with all your education, you think its normal in this 2019 to just decide to hate people of the same country with you on the basis of ethnicity?
I don't defend igbos,I only defend Igbos because its apparent of the injustice meted out to them by the fg .
the same fg who could not address killer Fulani's and bokoharams.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 21, 2018
jinxet2000:
Anybody who thinks Osibanjo will be president someday may have got it wrong. By 2023, Nigeria must have advanced to younger generation in command and he will be too old for presidency.
In 2023, Nigeria must have advanced to result driven politics and his idea will be local.
By the way, his composure and mindset is way behind that which is expected of President. It could be another western president in 2023 but will not be Osibanjo.

Fashola, Adeshina and many others are available so it is not about Osinbajo alone even as I must add you sgould not be ageist. Our VP will be 65 in 2023 and younger than when Buhari became President. He will also be younger than Atiku who is now 71.

In any case, what on earth is wrong with a 65 year old President? How old is Trump the leader of the most powerful nation on earth?
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by phineas: 7:47am On Nov 21, 2018
The clear choice in 2019 is Buhari Vs Atiku.

Atiku is not the man who will choose National interest above self.This is my clear assessment of a man who r was absent in the final handover ceremony when he was VP with Obadnajo.Dunno why he shunned the ceremony but he should have been there. He should have picked National interest over self regardless of his personal beef with OBJ

Mass smear campaign will not cost Buhari the election. The smear campaign is for internet few, a lot of whom don't even have their voters card.

The communities especially rural in northern and western Nigeria will vote for APC. Deal with it
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 7:55am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

because, its frankly stupidd and weird to hate people who share same citizenship with me,and who are facing similar problems not different faced by even you and most citizens of Nigeria .yet you decided to hate on the basis of mere ethnicity..
Not everyone is infected with hate..
with all your education, you think its normal in this 2019 to just decide to hate people of the same country with you on the basis of ethnicity?
I don't defend igbos,I only defend Igbos because its apparent of the injustice meted out to them by the fg .
the same fg who could not address killer Fulani's and bokoharams.
Stop typing gibberish.

So you are blind to the hatred Igbos openly display against the Yorubas right, but you choose to fight your own tribe whenever you sight a counter to the hatred right ?

Or you are blind to insults most ibos rained on Yoruba people after the last general election?, even when it was clear that Buhari only won Yoruba votes marginally

You are simply a joke, I doubt you even know where Oshogbo is located on the Nigeria map to begin with.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

I expected you to be telling me buhari's projects in osun that should make us vote for him enmasse! a state where all the federal roads are very bad!
you are speaking absolute nonsense.
Buhari has done nothing for osun state,all you read is Lagos-ibadan on the papers
our useless governor does not pay salary, and you still want me to vote for a party that has proven not to be different from PDP.
FYI

Below is an extract of the current federal projects in Osun

Gbongan-Ibadan road, Ejigbo, Ondo/Ife road as well as the Ojikutu bridge
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 8:00am On Nov 21, 2018
bantudra:

first of all,if you want to say something to somebody,you dont start with an insult....who you dey call shitthole....??
what does shitthole mean....??....think about that if you want people to listen to your point of view.....

as soon i see shitthole,i stop readin what you have to say....
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 8:07am On Nov 21, 2018
Iamgrey5:
FYI

Below is an extract of the current federal projects in Osun

Gbongan-Ibadan road, Ejigbo, Ondo/Ife road as well as the Ojikutu bridge
you probably don't live near osun state brother..
the same ondo road I plied almost daily or another one?travel from ondo to ife to see for yourself.
Gbogan-ibadan road is a tragedy,another propaganda is that something is being done there.
Osogbo-sekona-ife road use to think is the worst in the state until the day I went to Iwo..osogbo-iwo road is the worst road in the state,
the most scary thing is that osogbo-ibadan road may even be worse.
I Want to be spoon fed by what I see not being brainwashed by propanganda!
perhaps,come and tour osun yourself..
There is nothing to write home about the state pls.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Stop typing gibberish.

So you are blind to the hatred Igbos openly display against the Yorubas right, but you choose to fight your own tribe whenever you sight a counter to the hatred right ?

Or you are blind to insults most ibos rained on Yoruba people after the last general election?, even when it was clear that Buhari only won Yoruba votes marginally

You are simply a joke, I doubt you even know where Oshogbo is located on the Nigeria map to begin with.
perhaps they react that way because we have kept taunting them of how they lost at the war?

if you are from osogbo,you will not doubt I'm from osogbo because my username would have even been a pointer!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by adadike(f): 8:14am On Nov 21, 2018
Igbokid:
Worry about you and your kind
stale
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 8:15am On Nov 21, 2018
phineas:

Atiku is not the man who will choose National interest above self.This is my clear assessment of a man who r was absent in the final handover ceremony when he was VP with Obadnajo.Dunno why he shunned the ceremony but he should have been there. He should have picked National interest over self regardless of his personal beef with OBJ

Mass smear campaign will not cost Buhari the election. The smear campaign is for internet few, a lot of whom don't even have their voters card.

The communities especially rural in northern and western Nigeria will vote for APC. Deal with it
And how will you define Mr Buhari who despite the killings in Benue never stepped there?
you forgot how he asked Mr Ortom to meet him in Plataeu state?
I know which one is worse.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 21, 2018
escapefromusa:

Buhari wins the north and southwest and but looses election.
Yet Atiku wins the SE and South South thus becoming President elect ...

Your on drugs. .... you must be.
If you don't know nothing on the rule, let me school you-to win a presidential election in Nigeria, it's a simple majority. You only need to win 25% of vote cast in the two/third of states of the federation. If it's not cleared to you, ask and I shall elaborate on it?
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 21, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Stop typing gibberish.

Dont mind him. "If a Yoruba man is in the same room with a snake you must kill the Yoruba man first" . That is the utterance of Kanu backed by IPOB yet some deluded Igbos, rather than rejecting Kanu and advocating for peace, will come here to show open revisionism in their attempt to show IPOB as choir boys victim of hate from others.

Do this repellent group of people know what Kanu and IPOB have been preaching on radio Biafra for years? I.e open and very offensive hate message mainly against Yorubas, Hausas and Fulanis. I am so ashamed for good Igbos here that there is no overwhelming condemnation of the hate Kanu and IPOB were spreading. Instead it was tacit backing Kanu received with the silence of virtually all prominent leaders of his region when he was openly spreading hatred against other Nigerians.

Trust me when I say no Yoruba can do what Kanu is doing and be backed by Yorubas. FFK and Fayose are prime examples. They are persona non grata in Yoruba land because of the acrimonious politics they practice.
The purveyors of hate should not accuse others of such . It is dumb, hypocritical, revisionist and a disgrace to the historical event we were all part of. Use the link below to hear Kanu saying anybody attending a Yoruba church is not fit to be a human being.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ds4AFO8vRc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by ngadaAwo: 8:19am On Nov 21, 2018
divinecode101:

who are your brothers from the south west, go back to your biafuro republic
we are brothers
we will vote atiku
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but imigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

perhaps they react that way because we have kept taunting them of how they lost at the war?

if you are from osogbo,you will not doubt I'm from osogbo because my username would have even been a pointer!
Uncle KANU told his people to kill Yorubas before a snake, he told his people to stop attending Yoruba churches, he called past Yoruba leaders names, insulted our culture on numerous occasions.

Please say something else, I doubt you are Yoruba. grin

You have even taken the role of official spokesman for ipob by acting as their PR team.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by mrskillz: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2018
Fashola was addressing the people of SW and not the whole nation, on a political ground.

Despite the so called One Nigerianess, Politics will always be local, and the natives want to know what they stand to gain if they vote for his party.

He has to convince them in that direction, that is; all southwest has gained and still stand to gain if they support Buhari.

This is simple politicking; that all politicians play.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

you probably don't live near osun state brother..
the same ondo road I plied almost daily or another one?travel from ondo to ife to see for yourself.
Gbogan-ibadan road is a tragedy,another propaganda is that something is being done there.
Osogbo-sekona-ife road use to think is the worst in the state until the day I went to Iwo..osogbo-iwo road is the worst road in the state,
the most scary thing is that osogbo-ibadan road may even be worse.
I Want to be spoon fed by what I see not being brainwashed by propanganda!
perhaps,come and tour osun yourself..
There is nothing to write home about the state pls.
Uncle I ply some of these roads and they are not as bad as you claim.

You just keep mentioning roads and kept saying bad, worst etc

Aren't you the same person that claims to be ijesha, Oshogbo and Ibadan at the same time, but always praise the eastern Nigeria all the time.

I have encountered your different monikers on more than one occasion. cheesy

By the way, what Part of Oshogbo are you from ? cheesy

Mr oluwaseun237 or something.

https://punchng.com/fgll-complete-n7-4bn-projects-in-osun-says-fashola/
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 21, 2018
ngadaAwo:
we are brothers
we will vote atiku
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but imigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West

go and meet cownu, he is waiting for you in Isreal, I am not your brother!
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 21, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Uncle KANU told his people to kill Yorubas before a snake, he told his people to stop attending Yoruba churches, he called past Yoruba leaders names, insulted our culture on numerous occasions.

You have even taken the role of official spokesman for ipob by acting as their PR team.

Of course he is not Yoruba. We all have personal pride. Why will I support someone who shows open hatred for me and wishes me death , because of my ethnic origin, when I have never met him and have never harmed him? The guys even professes open support for IPOB. Incredible.

Someone says they will kill the mother who gave birth to you and raised you with love yet you side with that person. It is clear you are an impostor and not the woman's son. Simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by ngadaAwo: 8:35am On Nov 21, 2018
divinecode101:

go and meet cownu, he is waiting for you in Isreal, I am not your brother!
yeroba Muslims are not but yeroba Christians are
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Uncle I ply some of these roads and they are not as bad as you claim.

You just keep mentioning roads and kept saying bad, worst etc

Aren't you the same person that claims to be ijesha, Oshogbo and Ibadan at the same time, but always praise the eastern Nigeria all the time.

I have encountered your different monikers on more than one occasion. cheesy

By the way, what Part of Oshogbo are you from ? cheesy

Mr oluwaseun237 or something.
perhaps,you should dig out where I claim Ijesha! and where I claimed Ibadan! and where I called my self Mr oluwaseun or whatever you have imagined!

osogbo-ife is not bad?
osogbo-ibadan with thousands of pothole before you even get to sekonna is not bad?
osogbo-iwo is not bad?

sorry,our expectations from our leaders are different!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 8:40am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

perhaps,you should dig out where I claim Ijesha! and where I claimed Ibadan! and where I called my self Mr oluwaseun or whatever you have imagined!

osogbo-ife is not bad?
osogbo-ibadan with thousands of pothole before you even get to sekonna is not bad?
osogbo-iwo is not bad?

sorry,our expectations from our leaders are different!
Uncle so work is not going on abi? or what exactly have PDP done for Osun state when they ruled for 16years.

In fact Osun was never part of the national discuss for the 16years of PDP reign.

Only APC sees osun state as an important state.

By the way, stop being half smart, you just lunched this moniker a few weeks ago, but I am sure you have always been on Nairaland under different monikers. cheesy

Mr osuseun.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2018
mrskillz:
Fashola was addressing the people of SW and not the whole nation, on a political ground.

Despite the so called One Nigerianess, Politics will always be local, and the natives want to know what they stand to gain if they vote for his party.

He has to convince them in that direction, that is; all southwest has gained and still stand to gain if they support Buhari.

This is simple politicking; that all politicians play.

Thank you. Fashola knows we cannot squander our chance to lead because we no longer have ancient Yorubas misrulers like OBJ in the upper echelon of APC leadership.

Pick any random Yoruba prominent leader in the APC today and it will almost certainly be a technocrat capable of moving Nigeria and the SW forward at a fast pace. Because of Osinbajo's performance he is hailed the best and most active VP since our 1999 democracy began. Atiku is surely one of the worst.

Fashola knows what is at stake and understands this ia the time to do what must be done to secure, post Buhari, the future of Nigeria and the SW. Others should play the game and spare us their fake indignation like the fake Ttipsy whose past post shows anti-Yoruba bigotry yet now wants to sit in judgement of Fashola.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Ganduri: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2018
phineas:

when you guys post this type of rubish i just marvel. As in where and where have you been to that gave you the audacity to think you can speak for the rest of us?
smear campaign can not work but you guys are masters at it online. Why spend so much to fund BMC if snear campaigns dont work? hehehe
what is even wrong with you people? which northen Nigeria? is it Zamfara that BH are slaughtering every week or Benue, Taraba, plateau and so on that the herds men have turned to a killing field? We knw you are blinded by your quest to clinch the ticket of the APC in 2023, but the only problem is the South west is on their own on that one. You guys can stay over there in one brown roofed hole and be making your assumptions, but please leave out the rest of us ok? Nigerians wont vote Buhari even if all the Yorubas vote for him, we dnt give a rat arse about your ambition, your decision or what you intend to do, just stop making it seem you are speaking for the rest of us.
What has Buhari done for the ordinary people in the so called villages you mentioned that made you lump them into your foolish assumptions? The rest of the entire North has absolutely nothing to show for the almost 4 years of Buharis presidency, Buhari knows that, which is why they are now using d divide and rule tactics and religious sentiment which has also failed. Come campaigns Atiku will ask the people of Kano, Jigawa, Sokot, Southern Kaduna, Kebbi, Bauchi, Adamawa, Plateau, Benue, And so on what Buhari have done for them since 2015 they voted for him. Hehehe Bros my suggestion is tell Buhari and his gang of marauders Fashola and co to start packing their bags. The irony is the Yorubas have been exposed, your moral compass have now rejected Restructuring, they have now said no to all the principles of self actualization of Awolowo, after 2019 and beyond when Nigerians have successfully kicked out Buhari, we shall look forward to reading your long write ups on Restructuring and true federalisms.
Nigerians are wiser and knw this is only about Lagos-Katsina. Even in Buhari zone there is nothing to point to, just empty talk. Bros Buhari doesnt have any thing on ground to show for the support he got from even his North west region, no road, no rail, no empowerment just braging about a deplated 12mil votes. Heheheh Worst still its idiats who have not crossed the Niger River that are always online posting rubish. Una eyes go soon clear sha. lass lass una go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 21, 2018
ngadaAwo:
yeroba Muslims are not but yeroba Christians are

Is there any energised transformer close to you, do the needful quickly
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Uncle so work is not going on abi? or what exactly have PDP done for Osun state when they ruled for 16years.

In fact Osun was never part of the national discuss for the 16years of PDP reign.

Only APC sees osun state as an important state.

By the way, stop being half smart, you just lunched this moniker a few weeks ago, but I am sure you have always been on Nairaland under different monikers. cheesy

Mr osuseun.
you are making a stupid fool of yourself.
Ad/APC has ruled osun state for a combination of 12 years.
and for a perenial APC state,we saw what happened in the last election in the state,and we will see what will happen in February!

and for your accusation,its not for you to claim being sure,its for you to prove it or shut up.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Ttipsy(f): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2018
Oshigun:

Thank you. Fashola knows we cannot squander our chance to lead because we no longer have ancient Yorubas misrulers like OBJ in the upper echelon of APC leadership.

Pick any random Yoruba prominent leader in the APC today and it will almost certainly be a technocrat capable of moving Nigeria and the SW forward at a fast pace. Because of Osinbajo's performance he is hailed the best and most active VP since our 1999 democracy began. Atiku is surely one of the worst.

Fashola knows what is at stake and understands this ia the time to do what must be done to secure, post Buhari, the future of Nigeria and the SW. Others should play the game and spare us their fake indignation like the fake Ttipsy whose past post shows anti-Yoruba bigotry yet now wants to sit in judgement of Fashola.
wtf
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by themanderon: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2018
This is one of the reason we can never progress as a nation. Imagine a national minister making such a parochial statement. He is not interested in how well his people have fared under the current regime or how many have fallen into poverty or died rather he has his eyes set on 2019.
What if a westerner is President in 2023 will it put food on the table of all westerners? Obasanjo was President for 8 yrs but I don't see how it benefitted his people. Jonathan was there for about 6yrs but bayelsa is still in the woods. Mohammadu has been There now for going to 4yrs I don't see how his village daura or even the ordinary people of the north has benefited.
I thought fashola being an educated Man is above all these ethnic card he is now playing. Guess I was wrong.
Its time Nigerians would think about someone that would better the lot of Nigerians and not these wicked Demons from hell that will continue to divide an already fractured Nation.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 8:55am On Nov 21, 2018
Oshigun:

yes,the SW is moving forward indeed..
in fact,SW is the definition of moving forward.lol.
not that I gonna vote for Atiku,just like I will not vote Buhari.
Nigeria politicians are all the same,no ideaolgy to their politics whatsoever,
their politics is based on religion,tribal and stomach infrastructure.
imagine in 2018,Mr Fashola is asking us to vote on tribal line
to we in SW,we need to stop fooling ourselves because we are being ruled by thieves,and the claim of us moving forward is laughable.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

you are making a stupid fool of yourself.
Ad/APC has ruled osun state for a combination of 12 years.
and for a perenial APC state,we saw what happened in the last election in the state,and we will see what will happen in February!

and for your accusation,its not for you to claim being sure,its for you to prove it or shut up.
I see I have worked up some nerves by exposing you for who you are cheesy Mr Ipob spokesperson.

So AD is now APC abi grin

Or you weren't yet claiming Osun when Afenifere endorsed Jonathan and PDP against APC in the last election.

ACN/ APC only ruled Osun for eight years under Aregbesola out of 19years of democratic governance since 1999.

I was referring to federal level uncle, or did Osun cease to be part of Nigeria because it voted ACN/AD.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2018
Iamgrey5:

I am not under any obligation to prove my ethnicity to you,so the few I had said to you on it,its either you believe or you choose not to believe, that's at your own prerogative..
if you are in osogbo though,you can drop by....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Taunts VP Osinbajo In New Tweet: “He Is On His Way Out For Us” / NneNne Iwuji-Eme Becomes Britain's First Black Female Ambassador / Death Of Policeman Jacob Daniel: Adamawa CP Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.