Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari (32743 Views)

We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament / Fashola Gives Ultimatum To Berger-Kara Bridge Mechanics / Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2018
Iamgrey5:
First of all, I never mentioned Jonathan In the post you mentioned, perhaps you must have been seeing double from the way I am going about exposing you. cheesy

Secondly, I have provided something that looks like an evidence, but you haven't provided anything so far. I will suggest you call my bluffs and take pictures of how deserted roads are in Osun state to prove your point. cheesy

Hope you understand!

FYI, if you repeat your usual gibberish, I won't bother to dignify it with a response

you are the one speaking absolute balderdash..
its trite that he who prove must assert.
Its not my duty to help your case.
its not my duty to provide pictures, its yours,then I can try to disprove you whether those are pictures of osun roads or not.
I asked for pictorial evidence, you provided me links of words spoken without the pictorial evidence to back it up.
you are confused,sorry.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by tymicjay77: 10:07am On Nov 21, 2018
Politician with their selfish interest, now DT southwest occupying more position as this man claimed how does it affect the masses in southwest!...if Fashola belongs to PDP sure he wouldnt say same thing....black man will never move forward because of this attitude SELFISHNESS AND GREEDINESS...
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by lucy10(f): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2018
The gain of having Osibanjo as VP is 10,000 trade money(vote buying), I know that the southwest people will never fall cheaply to lies and deceits. Don't forget that the likes of Obasanjo, Saraki, Gbenga Daniels are also from the South West.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 10:10am On Nov 21, 2018
jagorinho:

This guy is an igbo man that has spent most of his time in the west, they can easily be identified no matter how hard they try to mask themselves, but listen carefully!!! nobody has monopoly of throwing hate words around, you take as you give, unless we want to lie to ourselves, Nigeria's politics is heavily influenced by ethnic and religious interest, why did a tribe shouting biafra or death stop suddenly and start atikulating, there is no saviour between atiku and buhari, but it pays an average south Westerner to to go for buhari because it pays more, it is just natural, if a region can leave a seccession plan because of an "imaginary vp position" then why should a tribe that has it in hand let it go? and by the way we all know that a certain part of the country can never be the president of a united nigeria.

I'm not under any obligation to prove anything to your foolish self.
that is your own fecking problem.
Those who knows me,especially old sch mates are on this forum, as long as none of them has come around to disprove my claim,you can hug the nearest transformer to you.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by 7lives: 10:11am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

yes, Lagos-ibadan is the only thing in SW..I'm from osun state,pls tell me the reason I should cast my vote for buhari?
some of you youths have just choosen to be useless in this country..
with all the hunger in most sw states?
today is 21st and Mr Aregbe is yet to pay September salary despite owing several arrears and you are telling me to go cast my vote for APC because of lagos-ibadan?.

Oga speak for yourself o, Aregbe is WAY TOO NICE.
What Osun NEEDS is Shaba Lafiaji solution, I have NEVER work for government in my entire life yet I made it.
Redundant and idle capacities feeding fat on people calling themselves civil servants, find better work do jor.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by jagorinho: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2018
globemoney:

Why will a parasite have problem with Nigeria. The free oil money you are enjoying will soon be taken away from you and you’ll then face your cocoa let’s see how you’ll survive
you are the real parasite!!! you can not stay in your land to save yourself, let us withdraw all the investment of your people in southwest alone and i bet the almajiris would be far better than you, can your people be anything without coming to southwest? do you know how many people are being packed in buses everyday to South west trying to leave your dead region, your people needs nigeria more than nigerians need them, how many cups of crude oil is being produced in your region? i wont blame you, that is the reason you are forcing yourself on south south people. if you do not know, you are the real parasite
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

you are the one speaking absolute balderdash..
its trite that he who prove must assert.
Its not my duty to help your case.
its not my duty to provide pictures, its yours,then I can try to disprove you whether those are pictures of osun roads or not.
I asked for pictorial evidence, you provided me links of words spoken without the pictorial evidence to back it up.
you are confused,sorry.
Nonsense upon nonsense

So I should just take your words for it

Either way, I am glad I have exposed you for who you are, I am also glad many people can now see through your lies

Have a nice day, Mr Osuseun grin
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by 7lives: 10:14am On Nov 21, 2018
Oshigun:

Pple should mind their speech? So says Mr.Hypocrite whose previous speech here shows bigotry and ethnic jingoism. Like I said, the Yorubas are on to you and your kind hence Fashola's direct call.
No more politcal correctness from us while your kind continue to show hatred for us openly. Notice that Fashola is not spreading hate for others as Kanu, Obi and Namadi Sambo have done but merely saying SW folks should vote for Buhari to gain the chance to produce the next President. That is pragmatic strategizing in hateful and ,dog-eat-dog Nigeria.

Wa gbayi bro.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

I'm not under any obligation to prove anything to your foolish self
Those who knows me,especially old sch mates are on this forum, as long as none of them has come around to disprove my claim,you can hug the nearest transformer to you.
See the person concerned about the lives of other Nigerians cursing like his hero Nnamdi KANU grin

Mention your old school mate let us se them

Mention your school self grin
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by jagorinho: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

I'm not under any obligation to prove anything to your foolish self.
your empty brain can claim anything on line, but we know who you are, you do not need to stress your old school mates, are you that ashamed of your tribe? well who wont? but i pray that a day will come and all "these" would be settled forever..........bunch of economic refugees
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by 7lives: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

I expected you to be telling me buhari's projects in osun that should make us vote for him enmasse! a state where all the federal roads are very bad!
you are speaking absolute nonsense.
Buhari has done nothing for osun state,all you read is Lagos-ibadan on the papers
our useless governor does not pay salary, and you still want me to vote for a party that has proven not to be different from PDP.

Show me what PDP led federal government did for Osun and the whole of SW.
Shior, you better prepare to jump into the Oshun river, she will be more than happy to receive you.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2018
imam07:
nobody is happy on govt killing anybody. But it is stupidy to go out and face an army wit guns. This same thing happen to d shiites muslims. I can never advise anyone to go for violent protest against someone wit a gun. There is no case in dat. Not dat i love buhari govt but i cant vote 4 a party of atiku and saraki.

There is no evidence that ipob went to meet army with gun,just like there is no evidence that Shiites went to meet army with guns.

secondly, yes I get you, nobody should be involved in violent protests, its always bloody!
yet the army should not be killing or using live ammunition on protesters whose weapons are at best stones,sticks or clubs.
there are other ways of dispersing violent protesters..
didn't you see how how the Spanish govt handled their own ish?
Very repressive and Brutal,yet there was no loss of lives.

I can see you are a Muslim, Palestinians are even more daring than Igbos and get killed almost daily.
yet rational people castigate isreal and rightly so rather than blame stone throwing Palestinians.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by jagorinho: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Nonsense upon nonsense

So I should just take your words for it

Either way, I am glad I have exposed you for who you are, I am also glad many people can now see through your lies

Have a nice day, Mr Osuseun grin
dont mind that guy, we have many of them on these forum with pseudo identities, but unfortunately for them, no matter how hard they mask, they are easily identified because you can feel the hate and raw emotions in their writings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2018
Iamgrey5:
The dude is an ipob spokesperson trying hard to prove he is Yoruba man.

He has more than one moniker with similar writing style.

Bruv the mindset of most modern Yorubas today is that we won't hate anyone but we will no longer be anyone's maga in the cauldron of hate called Nigeria where purveyors of hate call others haters and want to slap us yet expect us to turn the other cheek.

Trust me when I say modern Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis took important messages from how there was no robust condemnation from SE leaders over the hateful speech and antics of Kanu/IPOB against other Nigerians. The silence of Igbo leaders over Kanu/IPOB antics was deafening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 10:28am On Nov 21, 2018
7lives:

Show me what PDP led federal government did for Osun and the whole of SW.
Shior, you better prepare to jump into the Oshun river, she will be more than happy to receive you.

another confused one..its not about what PDP has done,the topic here is not PDP,its about what APC has done in 3 years of Buhari and what APC has done for osun in 8 years of the useless Aregbe.

secondly,don't threaten or blackmail people,its a democracy!

I'm not the one you should be telling to prepare to jump in to lagoon,you should be telling that to the thousands of osun indigenes who has decided to vote against APC.
take your microphone to osun state and tell them that those will not vote for Buhari should jump in to the lagoon,then you shall know an hungry man is an angry man.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2018
jagorinho:

your empty brain can claim anything on line, but we know who you are, you do not need to stress your old school mates, are you that ashamed of your tribe? well who wont? but i pray that a day will come and all "these" would be settled forever..........bunch of economic refugees

yes,sapoyoros are not osogbo indigenes,they are wawa from IMO state.

another confused youth who does not know what he want in life rather than asslicking politicians who do not give a damm about you or your family.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by VaselineCrew: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2018
Fashola that is still looking for ways to store energy, not knowing that they have commercially available battery packs and much more

See, that's what happens when you place square pegs in round holes.

Hope and pray for Nigeria
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by 7lives: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

I get you..but I don't support Igbos..

nor do I support what the fg did to them..
there are far more better ways to deal with them than murder young men in cold blood like that.

Im aware that Igbos don't like Yorubas do not hide it..
we don't like them either.
does not mean I should celebrate or be happy about Igbo people's death.
you get it?

Pa enu e mo, ta lo njeun ti aja nju iru.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2018
imam07:
nobody is happy on govt killing anybody. But it is stupidy to go out and face an army wit guns. This same thing happen to d shiites muslims. I can never advise anyone to go for violent protest against someone wit a gun. There is no case in dat. Not dat i love buhari govt but i cant vote 4 a party of atiku and saraki.
and I must add again my brother,
I swear by Allah,I ain't voting for Atiku.
I'm not voting at all, and I may never vote again.
They don't care about us.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by globemoney: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2018
imam07:
Why are u forcing yourself on ss people. No wonder ss hate d ibos. It is ss oil not se oil. U called yoruba parasite,but i beliv u are in sw as u are typing dis trash. If u are not in sw, i know u cant be a successful man without u hving a link with sw region.
Yorubas are bad still u cant do without our land.
Ignorant clowns like you always amuse me. Virtually all the SE states are oil producing. The so called SS also have oil rich Igbo communities. Ask yourself can yorubaland survive without oil money? What will an Igbo man be looking for in economic dead sw? The Igbo man only go to Lagos which is not yorubaland and which was developed with our oil money. Lagos will be dead economically like other bankrupt Yoruba states if not for the presence of ndigbo.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by jagorinho: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

yes,sapoyoros are not osogbo indigenes,they are wawa from IMO state.

another confused youth who does not know what he want in life rather than asslicking politicians who do not give a damm about you or your family.
lol!! sapoyoro or whatever name you call yourself, i do not care where you come from, all i know is you are not yoruba, your dead brain should tell you that residing in osun state doesnt exclusively make someone a yoruba, for once be proud of your heritage not going about with a name "sapoyoro" that sounds like one old japanese eunuch
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2018
7lives:

Pa enu e mo, ta lo njeun ti aja nju iru.
arindin....have you even seen something to eat this morning to the extent that a dog will even come near you wagging its tails?
odee
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

and I must add again my brother,
I swear by Allah,I ain't voting for Atiku.
I'm not voting at all, and I may never vote again.
They don't care about us.

You need to stop talking because you are making a fool of yourself. You are not voting Atiku yet you are bashing PMB.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 10:40am On Nov 21, 2018
jagorinho:

lol!! sapoyoro or whatever name you call yourself, i do not care where you come from, all i know is you are not yoruba, your dead brain should tell you that residing in osun state doesnt exclusively make someone a yoruba, for once be proud of your heritage not going about with a name "sapoyoro" that sounds like one old japanese eunuch
silence is the best answer for a fool.
willing to rant on yet?
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2018
Oshigun:

You need to stoo talking because you are making a fool of yourself. You are not voting Atiku yet you are bashing PMB?
another loose canon folder.
so because I won't vote for Atiku,I can not bash a president who has turned out to be near useless and not proven to be different from the rest?
is there a law that says you can't do one exclusive of the other?
or you think every Yoruba man is brainwashed like some of you like tinubu?
you turned against ambo cos your master did.
same way you will turn against Mr mumudu if your master do so tommorow.
The egba definition of Apooda.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by 7lives: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

another confused one..its not about what PDP has done,the topic here is not PDP,its about what APC has done in 3 years of Buhari and what APC has done for osun in 8 years of the useless Aregbe.

secondly,don't threaten or blackmail people,its a democracy!

I'm not the one you should be telling to prepare to jump in to lagoon,you should be telling that to the thousands of osun indigenes who has decided to vote against APC.
take your microphone to osun state and tell them that those will not vote for Buhari should jump in to the lagoon,then you shall know an hungry man is an angry man.

You are the confused one here, PDP spent 16 years without one single project in Osun state, and you want me to vote them back so that the NEGLIGENCE can continue or what?.
All the links provided for you to confirm what Buhari government had done in Osun are there, how difficult is it to click the link?.
You are nothing but a confirm flatron, radarada.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by globemoney: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2018
jagorinho:

you are the real parasite!!! you can not stay in your land to save yourself, let us withdraw all the investment of your people in southwest alone and i bet the almajiris would be far better than you, can your people be anything without coming to southwest? do you know how many people are being packed in buses everyday to South west trying to leave your dead region, your people needs nigeria more than nigerians need them, how many cups of crude oil is being produced in your region? i wont blame you, that is the reason you are forcing yourself on south south people. if you do not know, you are the real parasite
Yoruba states are currently the poorest in the south even with oil money still flowing in, governors are owing billions in bail out funds and still owing workers, in fact the entire yorubaland is bankrupt now imagine what it would be without oil money from FG.
Again no Igbo man is looking for anything in economic dead Yoruba states, we are only in Lagos where we control over 50% of the economy. Had it not been for ndigbo in Lagos, lagos would have been another failed sw state.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by 7lives: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2018
globemoney:

Yoruba states are currently the poorest in the south even with oil money still flowing in, governors are owing billions in bail out funds and still owing workers, in fact the entire yorubaland is bankrupt now imagine what it would be without oil money from FG.
Again no Igbo man is looking for anything in economic dead Yoruba states, we are only in Lagos where we control over 50% of the economy. Had it not been for ndigbo in Lagos, lagos would have been another failed sw state.

The funniest post I've seen on Nairaland.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sogodihno: 10:49am On Nov 21, 2018
Ganduri:

when you guys post this type of rubish i just marvel. As in where and where have you been to that gave you the audacity to think you can speak for the rest of us?
smear campaign can not work but you guys are masters at it online. Why spend so much to fund BMC if snear campaigns dont work? hehehe
what is even wrong with you people? which northen Nigeria? is it Zamfara that BH are slaughtering every week or Benue, Taraba, plateau and so on that the herds men have turned to a killing field? We knw you are blinded by your quest to clinch the ticket of the APC in 2023, but the only problem is the South west is on their own on that one. You guys can stay over there in one brown roofed hole and be making your assumptions, but please leave out the rest of us ok? Nigerians wont vote Buhari even if all the Yorubas vote for him, we dnt give a rat arse about your ambition, your decision or what you intend to do, just stop making it seem you are speaking for the rest of us.
What has Buhari done for the ordinary people in the so called villages you mentioned that made you lump them into your foolish assumptions? The rest of the entire North has absolutely nothing to show for the almost 4 years of Buharis presidency, Buhari knows that, which is why they are now using d divide and rule tactics and religious sentiment which has also failed. Come campaigns Atiku will ask the people of Kano, Jigawa, Sokot, Southern Kaduna, Kebbi, Bauchi, Adamawa, Plateau, Benue, And so on what Buhari have done for them since 2015 they voted for him. Hehehe Bros my suggestion is tell Buhari and his gang of marauders Fashola and co to start packing their bags. The irony is the Yorubas have been exposed, your moral compass have now rejected Restructuring, they have now said no to all the principles of self actualization of Awolowo, after 2019 and beyond when Nigerians have successfully kicked out Buhari, we shall look forward to reading your long write ups on Restructuring and true federalisms.
Nigerians are wiser and knw this is only about Lagos-Katsina. Even in Buhari zone there is nothing to point to, just empty talk. Bros Buhari doesnt have any thing on ground to show for the support he got from even his North west region, no road, no rail, no empowerment just braging about a deplated 12mil votes. Heheheh Worst still its idiats who have not crossed the Niger River that are always online posting rubish. Una eyes go soon clear sha. lass lass una go dey alright.

pls, shut up! mention a single project PDP initiated and completed in their 16 years. PDP in this country, never again.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by jagorinho: 10:50am On Nov 21, 2018
globemoney:

Ignorant clowns like you always amuse me. Virtually all the SE states are oil producing. The so called SS also have oil rich Igbo communities. Ask yourself can yorubaland survive without oil money? What will an Igbo man be looking for in economic dead sw? The Igbo man only go to Lagos which is not yorubaland and which was developed with our oil money. Lagos will be dead economically like other bankrupt Yoruba states if not for the presence of ndigbo.
why not make lagos out of your 5 damned states, do you know how many of your kinsmen in ibadan alone?, they are scattered everywhere in southwest like Why are u not picking d calls again? us see what befalls lagos, nonsense!!! lagos is the mecca of your people, if you are to be considered an able bodied igbo man, you must have made at least two holy trips to lagos in your life time. Always chest beating dry hairy chest with nothing to show for it. bunch of confused beings, thank God your lots are not shouting black jews again, it seems the results of the last jewish s.s.c.e carried out on your region was negative.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sogodihno: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

yes,the SW is moving forward indeed..
in fact,SW is the definition of moving forward.lol.
not that I gonna vote for Atiku,just like I will not vote Buhari.
Nigeria politicians are all the same,no ideaolgy to their politics whatsoever,
their politics is based on religion,tribal and stomach infrastructure.
imagine in 2018,Mr Fashola is asking us to vote on tribal line
to we in SW,we need to stop fooling ourselves because we are being ruled by thieves,and the claim of us moving forward is laughable.

just shut up! one thing I know and am sure if is SW fair better under Buhari than under PDP and I won't want that to end soon. Shikena.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist / Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo / APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.