Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari (32756 Views)

We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament / Fashola Gives Ultimatum To Berger-Kara Bridge Mechanics / Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
sekundosekundo:

See them....

He emphasized mainly on SW appointments and positions in this government and said that they cannot jettison such.

He's becoming too tribalistic.

No. He is being pragmatic. You don't lose your competitive edge just to make someone else happy. Afterall, the North has stoutly opposed restructuring for years despite overwhelming consensus that it might help Nigeria. So why should SW lose her interest to make you happy? Rather than call Fasola a tribalist, you should also canvas votes for candidate of your choice.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by imam07: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
globemoney:
Obasanjo is the last yoruba president
Xou are putting curse on your generation

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by YoungLionken(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=IjebuWarrior post=73153196][/quote] Does it mean you're the pig bleating?
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by buchilino(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
Igbokid:
PMB TILL 2023.. Your lamentation is music to our ears grin cheesy
BE PROUD OF WHERE U COME FROM 4 ONCE N STOP HIDING UNDER IGBO BANNER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
Carlyscales:

The simple question is:

1) Are we better of economically - personally & collectively - now than we were in 2015

2) is Buhari really in charge of his Govt n party

3) is this Fashola trash enough reason for a region in electing her leaders

4) Does PMB/PYO really deserve a second chance based on this their first tenure performance

5) based on PMB's performance in this first term. Does he really have d capacity to choose d right team to deliver in another term
I simply submit that since nijja politicians switch parties for selfish reasons n ambition. Likewise let us d masses keep switching party n president in search of our collective goods until we get it right.

We keep giving every party n president a single term until we get the one that deserves a second term. That's patriotism period!!

but atiku just told us his blueprints will take 2019 -2025 to materialize i.e after 4yrs we cannt hold him accountable,except we give him a 2nd term.. #crook
voting atiku now will only add more time for north to hold on to power ... nigeria can be great in the hands of any other tribe but certainly not the northerners

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Yes politics is driven by interest....a man who loves to shed blood may also ask you to vote for a killer that way, there will be enough blood to shed......all na interest.

There is a difference. A call to kill is illegal, a call to vote candidate of your choice is a basic civic duty.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sekundosekundo: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
Olddirtywizard:

No. He is being pragmatic. You don't lose your competitive edge just to make someone else happy. Afterall, the North has stoutly opposed restructuring for years despite overwhelming consensus that it might help Nigeria. So why should SW lose her interest to make you happy? Rather than call Fasola a tribalist,

you should also canvas votes for candidate of your choice.

But you have Benn attacking people here for supporting their choice.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by 77up(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
baliyubla:
Someone should please wake this man up. Trust my sophisticated brothers/sisters from the West won't fall for this cheap crap.
Don't stress yourself too much , we are moving to the next level tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by skyman200(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
just because of his selfish interest,spits.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Igbokid: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
buchilino:

BE PROUD OF WHERE U COME FROM 4 ONCE N STOP HIDING UNDER IGBO BANNER
Is it your hiding tongue tongue
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by buchilino(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
Oshigun:

Your scaremongering won't work on SW folks because folks there are not over-emotional to the detriment of sound judgement and decision making.

U SW PPLE R VERY FUNNY IN UR BOOSTINGS

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
Fashola you were given one job in 2015 ; give us light . But you and your political party failed miserably and now that election is coming closer and knowing that you guys have nothing to show for 3 years of governance; you begin to play the blame game. Who here doesn't know that the pdp years were not exactly sweet but don't forget that nigeria could boast of a stable economy amongst others . You fashola have nothing to show for 3 years as minister of power and works and you come out here pointing fingers at PDP. If APC had performed well then PDP would have been a thing of the past and you wouldn't consider them as threats

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
sekundosekundo:

But you have Benn attacking people here for supporting their choice.

Where have I attacked people for supporting their choice? Democracy is a game of numbers. There are no saints anywhere, we are merely choosing between two demons and the demon with highest votes win.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by buchilino(m): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
Igbokid:
Is it your hiding tongue tongue
I C, ANOTHER BMC
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Kento4ken: 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
who go vote jubriee
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
Anything but pdp(igs)

Sai Jubril... Till sense fall on biafra rugs

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sekundosekundo: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
Olddirtywizard:

There is a difference. A call to kill is illegal, a call to vote candidate of your choice is a basic civic duty.

The same basic civic duty that made people to vote against Jesus Christ and went for Bananas the criminal.

I remember when your youths were shouting.....Youths Earnestly Ask for Abacha....YEAA

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by LWFashion(f): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
highbeekeys:

Fashola will be president someday. watch out. And I believe in him.
The man has built records of serial achievements for his legacy to be "Leadership Par Excellence".
Rooting for him too. smiley
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by 77up(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
RockHard:

Abi? Obi ko, Kolanut in.
bro I follow you reject am too o grin

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
sekundosekundo:

The same basic civic duty that made people to vote against Jesus Christ and went for Bananas the criminal.

I remember when your youths were shouting.....Youths Earnestly Ask for Abacha....YEAA

Don't you know someone's Jesus Christ can be another person's Idol ? We can not all sleep and face the same direction.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by globemoney: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
highbeekeys:

Fashola will be president someday. watch out. And I believe in him.
President of oduduwa yes

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by okies123: 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
Thats true
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
Oga fashola. It's like that 3 in 1 portfolio dey sweet you grin
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by BabaO2: 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
Racoon:

Of course Fashola is entitled to his opinion but a simple question is-given how the ship of the Nigerian state have fared under this rudderless regime that he is part of, does he feel confident to employed Buhari as even his gateman?

Well politics all boils down to interest but of course such should be rational of the quality of governance & how it have really impacted the electorate.

[b][/b]

Fashola is simply having self-inflicted blindness as those who choose to be blind to the truth would never see the truth even if it stands right on their nose.

Meanwhile where are the SE politicians esp.the iberiberism man who were salivating that the APC is zoning the presidency to the region in 2023? Guess the the reality have is more clearer now?
Oga, presently, no sharing of common wealth within party members and their relations, probably you had somebody in Jonathan"s government or you were fortunate to feed on some of the crumbs that fell from their table. Most Ibo people made their money and become richer during Jonathan era while south west in particular was an abandoned zone and people were made poorer except people in government. For example Ifeanyi Ubah, was just fronting and taking oil directly to his tank farm/filling stations for free,, for over 3 years now, this guy has not been able to sell a drop of fuel in any of his stations, just to proof to you these people are fraud, they are just feeding on government.. Fashola is on point, SW must vote Buhari/osinbajo to be more represented in government rather than being alienated again

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by EasternActivist: 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
YoungLionken:

Fashola bagged his degrees through cramming

La clam la pour grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by adexpa(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
I do not disagree him campaining for his boss, but my concern is him been sentiment on what a region stands to gain instead of what the nation stands to gain. How long are we going to be reasoning Tribal-wise, Ethenic-wise and regional-wise instead of nation-wise. It is better we devide instead of our leaders deviding us through their foolish ultrances and interest. There is nothing worst than hate speech.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Reader530(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
Igbokid:
Next level.
PMB TILL 2023
Atikulated.....Say no to next devil
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ganduri:
only your section would vote Buhari there Yorubas who wont vote Buhari. Besides thats your own cup of tea. the rest of Nigeria has Atikulated.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ganduri:
only your section would vote Buhari there Yorubas who wont vote Buhari. Besides thats your own cup of tea. the rest of Nigeria has Atikulated.
I'm Yoruba and I won't vote for buhari as did in 2015.... same way I refused to vote Jonathan that year, after voting him in 2011. Its my choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by GODWINLOWSKI: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
angry angry grin

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by ridbell01(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
Am a yoruba man I don't support STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION PARTY lobatan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Revelations By International Observers On The Conduct Of The General Election / Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False / Tinubu: I Helped Aregbesola, Fayemi, Mimiko Become Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.