Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari (32762 Views)

We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament / Fashola Gives Ultimatum To Berger-Kara Bridge Mechanics / Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by ngadaAwo: 8:59am On Nov 21, 2018
[s]
divinecode101:

Is there any energised transformer close to you, do the needful quickly
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by delpee(f): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2018
His personal opinion! He's in no position to determine who we choose to vote for. The election in Osun is a good pointer to the fact that people can't be compelled to vote to please anyone but themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I see I have worked up some nerves by exposing you for who you are cheesy Mr Ipob spokesperson.

So AD is now APC abi grin

Or you weren't yet claiming Osun when Afenifere endorsed Jonathan and PDP against APC in the last election.

ACN/ APC only ruled Osun for eight years under Aregbesola out of 19years of democratic governance since 1999.

I was referring to federal level uncle, or did Osun cease to be part of Nigeria because it voted ACN/AD.
and PDP ruled osun for just seven years out of 19 years.
And the governor who ruled from 1999-2003 Mr akande later joined APC and is an important chieftain in APC today.

I have never claim to support PDP, nor I do support Jonathan, nor will I support APC,nor will I support buhari..
though like most osun person looking for a phantom change in 2015,I casted my vote for him.
perhaps,I have chosen to use my head,rather than asslicking politicians who are driven by personal ambitions though they don't care about us.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 21, 2018
themanderon:
This is one of the reason we can never progress as a nation. Imagine a national minister making such a parochial statement. He is not interested in how well his people have fared under the current regime or how many have fallen into poverty or died rather he has his eyes set on 2019.
What if a westerner is President in 2023 will it put food on the table of all westerners? Obasanjo was President for 8 yrs but I don't see how it benefitted his people. Jonathan was there for about 6yrs but bayelsa is still in the woods. Mohammadu has been There now for going to 4yrs I don't see how his village daura or even the ordinary people of the north has benefited.
I thought fashola being an educated Man is above all these ethnic card he is now playing. Guess I was wrong.
Its time Nigerians would think about someone that would better the lot of Nigerians and not these wicked Demons from hell that will continue to divide an already fractured Nation.

You clearly have not been following the discussion. OBJ and GEJ were undeserving leaders churned up by a patronage system to protects PDP's lust for cornering Nigeria's wealth for its elite member.

You should show me one Yoruba leader of APC today who is not an accomplished technocrat with a history of excellence in their field. Is it SAN Osinbajo who is today hailed the best VP ever or SAN Fashola who transformed Lagos?

Look, Yorubas will not forego the chance to lead at a time we are now 'loaded' with proven performers who can transfrom Nigeria unlike the vindictive, selfish and hopelessly corrupt Obasanjo you mention. Yoruba leaders in the APC are some of the best and most exemplary in Nigeria today.

The example of OBJ and GEJ you give is redundant because both never deserved to lead in the first place and were only in office because of the "business as usual" mantra of the PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 9:06am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

I am not under any obligation to prove my ethnicity to you,so the few I had said to you on it,its either you believe or you choose not to believe, that's at your own prerogative..
if you are in osogbo though,you can drop by....
You are not under obligation to prove anything

Yet, you are the one to always first drop the "I am an Oshogbo boy line" like a DJ jockey looking for approval from the public.

Nigga you don't need to claim or prove anything, I can see where your allegiance lies through your posts grin

I am not saying Ipob spokesperson tho. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Uncle so work is not going on abi? or what exactly have PDP done for Osun state when they ruled for 16years.

In fact Osun was never part of the national discuss for the 16years of PDP reign.

Only APC sees osun state as an important state.

By the way, stop being half smart, you just lunched this moniker a few weeks ago, but I am sure you have always been on Nairaland under different monikers. cheesy

Mr osuseun.
show us evidence, a pictorial evidence of where work is going on,on any federal roads in osun..
I'm gladly waiting to be cured of ignorance of a state I claim of being its indigne.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2018
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash

Kiss the truth, the transformer is just close by
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 9:10am On Nov 21, 2018
Iamgrey5:

Yet, you are the one to always first drop the "I am an Oshogbo boy line" like a DJ jockey looking for approval from the public.

Nigga you don't need to claim or prove anything, I can see where your allegiance lies through your posts grin

good so you know,just like you are accusing me of not being a yoruba,.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

And the governor who ruled from 1999-2003 Mr akande later joined APC and is an important chieftain in APC today.

I have never claim to support PDP, nor I do support Jonathan, nor will I support APC,nor will I support buhari..
though like most osun person looking for a phantom change in 2015,I casted my vote for him.
perhaps,I have chosen to use my head,rather than asslicking politicians who are driven by personal ambitions though they don't care about us.

Yeah go ahead and "use your head" to vote for Atiku who will sell everything and anti-Yoruba bigot Obi who will ensure the SW and your 'beloved' Osun will be totally disenfranchised as GEJ did while Buhari is supporting capital projects in the SW. You are indeed a genuine Yoruba man from Osun. Well, all na democracy. Cast your vote and leave others to do same.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

Sorry bruv,

but you aren't using your head that much either, cause when presented with hard facts you keep running away from it.

You claim APC at the federal level have done nothing for Osun in the last three years and i challenged you to provide evidence that the PDP provided any support while in power, but you failed to provide any

You aren't in support of Jonathan, but you seem to support PDP positions and even claimed your imam instructed you to vote for Atiku. Hence, I have to ask you why you support the PDP so much.

Furthermore, you seem to attack every Yoruba positions that has no direct bearing on today politics.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

show us evidence, a pictorial evidence of where work is going on,on any federal roads in osun..
I'm gladly waiting to be cured of ignorance of a state I claim of being its indigne.
Show us any evidence you are anywhere close to Osun state, I am ready to expose you cheesy
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by imam07: 9:18am On Nov 21, 2018
globemoney:

And that is why Obasanjo who became president as a result of compensation to Yoruba over Abiola will be the last Yoruba President
I tot u ipob said nigeria is a zoo. Why are u bothering yourself about Nigeria. I will advise u face how ur ibo brother wlll become a president in biafra. We yorubas do not have problem wit nigeria.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by globemoney: 9:21am On Nov 21, 2018
imam07:
I tot u ipob said nigeria is a zoo. Why are u bothering yourself about Nigeria. I will advise u face how ur ibo brother wlll become a president in biafra. We yorubas do not have problem wit nigeria.
Why will a parasite have problem with Nigeria. The free oil money you are enjoying will soon be taken away from you and you’ll then face your cocoa let’s see how you’ll survive
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Show us any evidence you are anywhere close to Osun state, I am ready to expose you cheesy
he who prove must assert..that's the rule of the law.
you are the one that said work is going on on osun federal roads.
you are the one that want to expose someone.
if you know the law,you should know the onus is on you to disprove my assertion and then exopose me.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Ganduri: 9:21am On Nov 21, 2018
Dear Yorubas, pls leave us out of your greedy quest for power and blind support for Buhari. When hundreds of my people were slaughtered in Barkin ladi, Tapkum, Zangon kataf, Agatu, Kasuwan Magani, in Kachia and so many other places, Yorubas were the ones on every platform trying to justify the violence. Most of you were quoting News reports of past occcurances. Pls we have seen through your pretence, we know you dnt care about us, You guys are running up and down on every thread on NL defending the most cluelest, jihadist govt that keeps slaughering our people, cos you are scared of being relegated back to regional tribalistic politricks. Stop saying “Nigerians” when you are trying to mask you selfish greed, as it stands only Yorubas are standing with Buhari, the rest of us in the NE, NC, are firmly behind the detribalized Atiku!!!.
We dnt care who demolished what, or who said or did what all we know is that Buhari has all the instruments of state and security structures to put and end to the killings, but instead he told us to surrender our lands. Buhari therefore is responsible for the bloodshed. Keep us out of your lies.
- Ganduri

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 21, 2018
Iamgrey5:

He has professed his support for IPOB despite the group openly wishing death and misfortune on him and his ethnic group. No one does that but an impostor.

If I were to hazard a guess I would say dude is one of the Igbos who was born in or has spent a long time in the SW yet retain hatred in his heart for Yoruba people hence his readiness to always support a group who hate and demean his so-called ethnic group daily while he remains their fervent backer. Pathetic.

Fashola is just showing we are on to the games of this saporoyo character and his kind. We will no longer hide our political interest because of political correctness when others have shown their hand of hatred against us openly (Kana and IPOB) and deceptively (saporoyo).
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Sorry bruv,

but you aren't using your head that much either, cause when presented with hard facts you keep running away from it.

You claim APC at the federal level have done nothing for Osun in the last three years and i challenged you to provide evidence that the PDP provided any support while in power, but you failed to provide any

You aren't in support of Jonathan, but you seem to support PDP positions and even claimed your imam instructed you to vote for Atiku. Hence, I have to ask you why you support the PDP so much.

Furthermore, you seem to attack every Yoruba positions that has no direct bearing on today politics.

whataboutism and all that nonsense..

APC has not done anything for osun state in 3 yrs of buhari, and that's the focus of the discussion,
you get drawn to another complete argument of comparing with what PDP did for osun in 16 years.

brother, we are talking of what Buhari has done for osun state and why Osun state should or must vote for the same man and party again.
so therefore use your head,and present facts,not propaganda or hearsays of why APC deservs osun votes.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

he who prove must assert..that's the rule of the law.
you are the one that said work is going on on osun federal roads.
you are the one that want to expose someone.
if you know the law,you should know the onus is on you to disprove my assertion and then exopose me.
Uncle it's my words against yours!

I even provided a link to famous Nigerian dailies to back my claim.

You want to expose my propaganda right? I suppose you should go ahead and bust my bubble. grin

As for you been an imposter, I suggest that you go through your previous comments to understand how I have exposed you. grin
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

whataboutism and all that nonsense..

APC has not done anything for osun state in 3 yrs of buhari, and that's the focus of the discussion,
you get drawn to another complete argument of comparing with what PDP did for osun in 16 years.

brother, we are talking of what Buhari has done for osun state and why Osun state should or must vote for the same man and party again.
so therefore use your head,and present facts,not propaganda or hearsays of why APC deservs osun votes.
I don't know how you think, but you seems to lack the ability to think logically

below is a link I provided before now

https://punchng.com/fgll-complete-n7-4bn-projects-in-osun-says-fashola/

So far, all you said is APC is bad bla bla bla

I asked you to provide evidence that PDP was better while in power, but you keep repeating incoherent nonsense like the ipob spokesperson you are grin
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2018
Oshigun:

Yeah go ahead and "use your head" to vote for Atiku who will sell everything and anti-Yoruba bigot Obi who will ensure the SW and your 'beloved' Osun will be totally disenfranchised as GEJ did while Buhari is supporting capital projects in the SW. You are indeed a genuine Yoruba man from Osun. Well, all na democracy. Cast your vote and leave others to do same.
its a pity for you if you think Buhari is a model of a good president.
All what Buhari has done for SW, i hear on newspapers, I don't see,or is osun not part of SW?
I'm in osun and I'm speaking for Osun,not any other SW state,or did SW start and end on Lagos-ibadan?

you should not be telling me this, you should come with microphone and parade the streets of osun ,that power coming to SW in 2023 is enough for them to vote back APC.
its a pity because in 2019 in osun, no one knows which party will win the presidential election,compared to four years ago when Mr Buhari's name was on everyone lip.
I'm not the one Buhari failed,its a large percent of osun people who are dillusioned with his rule and may not vote for him just like they spoke in the last governorship election.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 9:36am On Nov 21, 2018
Oshigun:

He has professed his support for IPOB despite the group openly wishing death and misfortune on him and his ethnic group. No one does that but an impostor.

If I were to hazard a guess I would say dude is one of the Igbos who was born in or has spent a long time in the SW yet retain hatred in his heart for Yoruba people hence his readiness to always support a group who hate and demean his so-called ethnic group daily while he remains their fervent backer. Pathetic.

Fashola is just showing we are on to the games of this saporoyo character and his kind. We will no longer hide our political interest because of political correctness when others have shown their hand of hatred against us openly (Kana and IPOB) and deceptively (saporoyo).
The dude is an ipob spokesperson trying hard to prove he is Yoruba man.

He has more than one moniker with similar writing style.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by 7lives: 9:36am On Nov 21, 2018
RussianKGB:
Fashola playing tribal and ethnic politics. All he's interested in is what the Southwest stands to gain and not what favors the entire country. Yet these fools keep screaming one nigeria and non-negotiable unity. Funny enough i see no presidential future for the southwest in a long while to come.

Tell me what SW gained under PDP for 16 good years, 1+1 is 2 here okay?.
Omo o she omo o je, na so e be for our side here.
APC has done well for us so we are voting them.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by imam07: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

because, its frankly stupidd and weird to hate people who share same citizenship with me,and who are facing similar problems not different faced by even you and most citizens of Nigeria .yet you decided to hate on the basis of mere ethnicity..
Not everyone is infected with hate..
with all your education, you think its normal in this 2019 to just decide to hate people of the same country with you on the basis of ethnicity?
I don't defend igbos,I only defend Igbos because its apparent of the injustice meted out to them by the fg .
the same fg who could not address killer Fulani's and bokoharams.
U dont support ibos but u support ibos. Ipos or whatever u call them,they careless if u support dem. They put blame on all yorubas 4 thier problem. They are making good life on other tribes land,despite dis dey blame others 4 their problem always. Ibos used their hands to caused biafra.yet they are blaming other. If u hate buhari,are u telling me there are not ibos in his govt. Like me i want apc to win in my state but i was praying pdp to win osun. I dont do party but i do d person behind d party.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2018
Iamgrey5:

don't know how you think. but you seem to lack the ability to think logically

below is link I provided before now

https://punchng.com/fgll-complete-n7-4bn-projects-in-osun-says-fashola/

So far, all you said is APC is bad bla bla bla

I am asking you to provide evidence that PDP was better while in power, you keep repeating incoherent nonsense like the ipob spokesperson you are grin

firstly,stop talking of PDP because this is about APC.not PDP,not Jonathan.. Jonathan was Nigeria president,almost four years ago and not now.
we are talking of next election and why APC deserve our votes,not what one party has done or not when it was in power..it's nonsensical whatabouism.

secondly, pls provide a pictorial evidence of the roads fg are renovating or constructing in osun state, is that too hard?
Something like this should have pictorial evidence allover the internet!

why must I relied on fashola, a typically Nigerian politician when I'm in osun and I traveled around osun daily, and I can see nothing is going on on Osun federal roads.

when did Mr fashola words become the pictorial evidence that can be audible to the eye?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by sapoyoro(m): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2018
imam07:
U dont support ibos but u support ibos. Ipos or whatever u call them,they careless if u support dem. They put blame on all yorubas 4 thier problem. They are making good life on other tribes land,despite dis dey blame others 4 their problem always. Ibos used their hands to caused biafra.yet they are blaming other. If u hate buhari,are u telling me there are not ibos in his govt. Like me i want apc to win in my state but i was praying pdp to win osun. I dont do party but i do d person behind d party.
I get you..but I don't support Igbos..

nor do I support what the fg did to them..
there are far more better ways to deal with them than murder young men in cold blood like that.

Im aware that Igbos don't like Yorubas do not hide it..
we don't like them either.
does not mean I should celebrate or be happy about Igbo people's death.
you get it?
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by buchilino(m): 9:53am On Nov 21, 2018
bantudra:

you do know their are mix people with yoruba and igbo parents,right....??

I BET U WITH MY 10 FINGERS N TOES, DAT GUY HAS NO LINK WITH IGBOs.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

firstly,stop talking of PDP because this is about APC.not PDP,not Jonathan.. Jonathan was Nigeria president,almost four years ago and not now.
we are talking of next election and why APC deserve our votes,not what one party has done or not when it was in power..it's nonsensical whatabouism.

secondly, pls provide a pictorial evidence of the roads fg are renovating or constructing in osun state, is that too hard?

why must I relied on fashola, a typically Nigerian politician when I'm in osun and I traveled around osun daily, and I can see nothing is going on on Osun federal roads.

when did Mr fashola words become the pictorial evidence that can be audible to the eye?
First of all, I never mentioned Jonathan In the post you mentioned, perhaps you must have been seeing double from the way I am going about exposing you. cheesy

Secondly, I have provided something that looks like an evidence, but you haven't provided anything so far. I will suggest you call my bluffs and take pictures of how deserted roads are in Osun state to prove your point. cheesy

Hope you understand!

FYI, if you repeat your usual gibberish, I won't bother to dignify it with a response
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by imam07: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2018
globemoney:

Why will a parasite have problem with Nigeria. The free oil money you are enjoying will soon be taken away from you and you’ll then face your cocoa let’s see how you’ll survive
Why are u forcing yourself on ss people. No wonder ss hate d ibos. It is ss oil not se oil. U called yoruba parasite,but i beliv u are in sw as u are typing dis trash. If u are not in sw, i know u cant be a successful man without u hving a link with sw region.
Yorubas are bad still u cant do without our land.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

there are far more better ways to deal with them than murder young men in cold blood like that.

you get it?
ipob's logic cheesy

We don't like them, but we give them opportunities to do business in our land cheesy
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by jagorinho: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

This guy is an igbo man that has spent most of his time in the west, they can easily be identified no matter how hard they try to mask themselves, but listen carefully!!! nobody has monopoly of throwing hate words around, you take as you give, unless we want to lie to ourselves, Nigeria's politics is heavily influenced by ethnic and religious interest, why did a tribe shouting biafra or death stop suddenly and start atikulating, there is no saviour between atiku and buhari, but it pays an average south Westerner to to go for buhari because it pays more, it is just natural, if a region can leave a seccession plan because of an "imaginary vp position" then why should a tribe that has it in hand let it go? and by the way we all know that a certain part of the country can never be the president of a united nigeria.
Re: Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari by imam07: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

you get it?
nobody is happy on govt killing anybody. But it is stupidy to go out and face an army wit guns. This same thing happen to d shiites muslims. I can never advise anyone to go for violent protest against someone wit a gun. There is no case in dat. Not dat i love buhari govt but i cant vote 4 a party of atiku and saraki.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dr. Maduka Visits Ned Nwoko Ahead Of Anambra Guber, Identifies With The Malaria / Osama Couldn't Identify Senator Dino Melaye / 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.