Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate (57209 Views)

Ogun PDP Governorship: Segun Sowunmi Wins At Appeal Court / Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:
That's so childish of Sowumi...

I am a Yoruba man and we are not brought up to speak to elders like that

Even though some South-South people will be happy because they are PDP and have anything against Buhari or APC...

But let's call a spade a spade you don't talk to an elder like that irrespective of the region or political affiliations.
elder in politics? look at the kind of people who have one vote like me. your type will vote a candidate because he is an elder and it is not good to speak to an elder like that. an will be destroying your future and that of your unborn generation and you will keep quiet because we can't talk to an elder like

3 Likes

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by donb06: 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
One thing I know is that one day Nigeria will become great

Thinking for what to buy for your son, daughter, nephew, niece for the christmas?... why not get them A MUSICAL INSTRUMENT?

VIOLIN?
TRUMPET?
KEYBOARD?
RECORDER?
HARMONICA?
GUITAR?
SAXPHONE?
CLARINET?

Then a visit to https://www.gopandy.com/ OR call 08177066007 will save you the headache

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Ikidons(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
Firefire:
“An eight-year governor of a state in PDP comes to public space, riding on the alleged integrity of just President Muhammadu Buhari, and speaking trash to the people, what exactly is this,”

...he spent eight years as a speaker house of assembly in Rivers State under same PDP. Total => 16 Years!

Rotimi Amaechi is a big time criminal and a professional looter.
and if you'd look into the people working with PMB you'd see that most of the people with him now were the ones that did terrible things back then

1 Like

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by balanceofterror1(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
Firefire:

Yes, how do I do it from my phone?
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by promentoxp: 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:

Even though some South-South people will be happy because they are PDP and have anything against Buhari or APC...

But let's call a spade a spade you don't talk to an elder like that irrespective of the region or political affiliations.

Elder kee you there..��‍♂️��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Sirjamo: 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
Sane people will be talking about how PDP destroyed Nigeria at the National level, fools will be referring to how someone was a state governor in PDP for 300years, how are they related?
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:

When an elder is also a thief and liar, fvck him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by chidons: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
Look at amechi talking
Baboon
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by IbrahimDamola: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
Sowunmi is an orator and very highly cerebral. Sometimes I wonder if he is really yoruba.

The guy is too much abeg.
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Ikidons(m): 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
opalu:
Most of the PDP ex Governors are in APC jumping upandan shouting that PDP should not be given a chance again adding that "Let us not return to Egypt" when in fact they are the real Egyptians in APC.
Party is nothing we just want BUHARI to retire to Daura or wherever it is he wants to return to
party is nothing and everyone should understand this
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:

who is an elder? You must be a fool.
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Dee60: 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
Butiku as two faced candidate of APDPC!

Shine your eyes.
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by lucy10(f): 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
Amaechi will still be thinking of his life till after the election, the response serves him right. Atiku all the way to Aso Rock come 2019.
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Johnseli(m): 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:

and

And how exactly did he talked to him?.
He was trying to remind Amaechi that he was part and parcel of the so called PDP miss rule.
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:

dats y u pple n hausa ar backward ,

N dnt claim lagos because isnt ur own ...go n develop ur village
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Enice(m): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
LANDLORD72:
If a bag of rice cost #21,000 during change, how much will it cost during next level I no be politician, just asking ooooo��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂
with atiku inflation based economy, don't you think the price of rice will go up to 150k?
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by waveman2: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
This is technical knockout. A former pdp governor of 8 years riding on the supposed integrity of PMB. Them for slap am.
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by CityNGR: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
Dee60:

Butiku as two faced candidate of APDPC!

Shine your eyes.
Las las you go dey alright
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Ziggylady(f): 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Who be this

Jubril from Sudan embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by SirBunky85(m): 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
Firefire:
“An eight-year governor of a state in PDP comes to public space, riding on the alleged integrity of just President Muhammadu Buhari, and speaking trash to the people, what exactly is this,”

...he spent eight years as a speaker house of assembly in Rivers State under same PDP. Total => 16 Years!

Rotimi Amaechi is a big time criminal and a professional looter.
just stfu,rotimi was d one of the best performing governor among his colleagues. his performances are still dere in rivers state for all to see.shameless hypocrite
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by greenprince(m): 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:

What are you saying sir? If indeed we want to call a spade a spade, an elder who doesn't act his age or have common human empathy has no right to be treated as an elder. I subtly avoided going to a meeting with one of Nigeria's ambassadors because I know myself. I could easily lose my cool there and berate him without spending a millisecond to consider his age.

Who age help?
Amaechi should be an elder and stop telling lies. Lying legend Lai Moh'd should be an elder and talk with sense then I'll listen to you. It's high time Africans do away with all these archaic useless protocol abeg.

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by homirefacuny(m): 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
nwakibie3:

he is old man now and has money to buy grin grin

fvcked country my brother
I am telling you bro.. They sold the country before our very eyes.
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Olameen1713: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:

God bless you my dear brother.
U see reason why politicians avoid debate?
We are not mature at all.
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by SirBunky85(m): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
Oildichotomy:
I shudder to think Amaechi who was a governor with PDP for eight years joining the overflogged bandwagon rhetoric of 16 years.

I still don't get it ! I can excuse the sycophantic fellas from the other side of the divide play the weird tape of 16 years but for Rotimi, it is a hypocritical call
just shut it.AMAECHI is Right to speak against d PDP cuz,he performed well in his capacity as a governor but d ppd at the federal was just too catastrophic. obj and gej did nothing at all.
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by greenprince(m): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
SirBunky85:
just shut it.AMAECHI is Right to speak against d PDP cuz,he performed well in his capacity as a governor but d ppd at the federal was just too catastrophic. obj and gej did nothing at all.

Wow.... so Obj did nothing!
Amazing. I never knew Nigeria in 2007 was same as it was in 1999. Thanks for enlightening me.... in your dreams, Buhari does not come a light year close to OBJ.

I don't know much about Amaechi and I'll leave him to River's people but I doubt if he'd rank as high as Chime, Akpabio, or even Ohakim in performance.
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by almarthins(m): 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
abibun:
If u are building a house where do u have much work to do, I guess is the foundation which PDP did with the 16bn.
Can u plz ask APC to tell us what happened to Air Nigeria, with million of dollars sank into the project.
Nigeria is rated the second importer of rice, APC will still be claiming they saved billions of naira of rice importance.
The on going protest in NNPC is all about what?
APC within three years failed Nigerian's

So PDP spent 16billion to lay foundation for power project? Perhaps u have forgotten about probe that proved PDP shared the money.

Air Nigeria was suspended for a reason best know to them. We can all demand transparency as to how the money was spent. Some thing does nt add up.

The current protest going on in NNPC reflect the people who are nt benefiting from the contract, so they had to cry fowl. NNPC operation had been plague with corruption since time the was set up. Let me nt mention the list of shady contracts the administration was involved in.
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Xfemt(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:

u re one of d biggest fool I ve eva come across on nairaland
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by freemi(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
NaijaMutant:
This Sowunmi guy is just tearing APC apart piece by piece grin

Who's next?
i ws thnkn he wont do well, the man is good
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
Witlee:
You will tell me of the debate they are having will amount to the winner of the coming election

Even though I will not vote buhari I can never go with atikulooted or obituary

All of them are nothing but criminals
Then come join the #Felabaration team

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by badcompany: 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
“Africa Is Just A Cemetery for Africans” Russia President, Vladimir Putin, Says, Gives Reasons
Russia President, Vladimir Putin has declared that Africa is a cemetery for Africans and here are his reasons.

He said:

“When an African becomes rich, his bank accounts are in Switzerland. He travels to France for Medical treatment.

He invests in Germany. He buys from Dubai. He consumes Chinese. He prays in Rome or Mecca. His children study in Europe. He travels to Canada, USA, and Europe for tourism.

If he die, he will be buried in his native country of Africa.

Africa is just a cemetery for Africans. How could a cemetery be developed?”

~Putin Asks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints New Service Chiefs / Toyin Saraki, Wife Of The Senate President, Bukola Saraki (photos) / Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.