Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate (57208 Views)

Ogun PDP Governorship: Segun Sowunmi Wins At Appeal Court / Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by jambogo89(m): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
Shots fired

1 Like

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Sonoyom(m): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
This man called Ameachi forgot that he part of 14 out of the 16yrs he is always quick to speak about

1 Like

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Thinkfree(m): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
Amaechi don't disturb yourself after Buhari our next president is...

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by SONOFGOD77(m): 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
Join today and start making cash

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by nwakibie3(m): 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
Livefreeordieha:

“An eight-year governor of a state in PDP comes to public space, riding on the alleged integrity of just President Muhammadu Buhari, and speaking trash to the people, what exactly is this,” Sowunmi said.

The above should go viral probably it will enlighten the brainwashed people who will be dancing around like deranged rabid bingoes with APC politicians forgetting that the 16yrs of PDP history wouldn't be comprehensive without their names...

The failure to identify this is beyond my comprehension...

also eight years as a speaker house of assembly under same PDP

and he is shouting PDP did nothing while the zombies applaud him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by oghohenry(m): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
killer response...

1 Like

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Edgarated(m): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
One thing i know is this...
i won't fight for any politician.
Na them them.
============

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
nwakibie3:

also eight years as a speaker house of assembly under same PDP

and he is shouting PDP did nothing while the zombies applaud him
bro brb i want to send asigidi,shokpona and orunmila a burnt offering because they are about to kill a zombie here on my behalf...Going to get Captain Morgan for them���

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by abibun: 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:
That's so childish of Sowumi...

I am a Yoruba man and we are not brought up to speak to elders like that

Even though some South-South people will be happy because they are PDP and have anything against Buhari or APC...

But let's call a spade a spade you don't talk to an elder like that irrespective of the region or political affiliations.
What is this one saying? But it doesn't cost u a thing to open your mouth and Say Jonathan,Atiku are corrupt, when no competent court declared them corrupt

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by nwakibie3(m): 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
homirefacuny:
""then I was a young man, I had no money to buy" grin
Nigeria is doomed!!

he is old man now and has money to buy grin grin

fvcked country my brother

5 Likes

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by oyejideogunjumo: 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nigerian politicians are political harlots. If Obasanjo/Atiku actually failed Amechi is part of the failure. Indeed all PDP members who are now in APC have spent more years in PDP than they are in their new-found party and should all be blamed together. What did they do to put things right then?APC should not rejoice yet,these same people will defect to another party should they lose in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by dracosith(m): 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:

Even though some South-South people will be happy because they are PDP and have anything against Buhari or APC...

But let's call a spade a spade you don't talk to an elder like that irrespective of the region or political affiliations.

What has age got to do with politics? Speak something else

7 Likes

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by greggng: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
Amaechi asked vital questions but as usual pdp will prefer insult rather than answer the question. Nigerians cannot be fooled . The spent 16billion dollars to generate 3000 while apc who are just 4years in office have gotten 7000 with chicken fee. They pop sold all Nigerian asset to their friends in the name of privatisation...of what benefit was that to Nigerians? They are coming back to loot and sell the rest. I think Nigerians will be stupid to even cast a vote to pdp. Any other party can rule not pdp

7 Likes

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by wonlasewonimi: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:

You see why Nigeria is in deepshit... You have to talk to people that disrespects you like that to gain traction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Who be this
O boy, this doesn't look like Buhari to me o grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by igwefivestar(m): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by nwakibie3(m): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
bro brb i want to send asigidi,shokpona and orunmila a burnt offering because they are about to kill a zombie here on my behalf...Going to get Captain Morgan for them���

lol... i dey wait u bro
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by abbey621(m): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
abibun:
What is this one saying? But it doesn't cost u a thing to open your mouth and Say Jonathan,Atiku are corrupt, when no competent court declared them corrupt

You are the definition of the Nigerian problem. Even when corruption and greed stares you in the face, you'll still use a foolish line like "Did they catch them" to justify the looters. All of them are corrupt, it is evident by the billions looted since independence, it's people like you that gives them the impetus to continue looting....SHAME!
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by BabaO2: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
This sowunmi Na nonsense all the times. He talks as if he went to school of issues. The issues are, with $16b under PDP no power, no working infrastructures, no working train system. He talks of competence, who is competent in pdp, Atiku who had 3 month redial diploma certificate and suddenly became billionaire through northern connections? Atiku that doesn't know how pump price of fuel is determined globally? Atiku is another Tofa of 1993 election.

1 Like

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:

omo ale ni eee boboyi...To ignore crime is a crime in itself...Keep ur foolishness immediate...Let it be exclusive to ur family& friends...Koni ragba fun elder agbaya ati ole...Elder wey dey chop finish plate tro bone for pikin iz dat one an elder to be honored?? If u quote or comment foolishly ondo ogun go strike u for promoting backwardness.. Gerrahia mehnnnn!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by sureheaven(m): 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
Sowumi or whatever he called himself couldn’t counter or answer the questions thrown to him by amaechi.

The issue isn’t about amaechi, the issue is between two parties APC and PDP.

Sowunmi shld answer those questions.
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by abbey621(m): 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:

My friend will you keep quiet! So youths don't have the authority to call out the elder ones and expose their corrupt ways? WTF does seniority have to do with politics and responsible governance?

6 Likes

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by dragon2(m): 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
greggng:
Amaechi asked vital questions but as usual pdp will prefer insult rather than answer the question. Nigerians cannot be fooled . The spent 16billion dollars to generate 3000 while apc who are just 4years in office have gotten 7000 with chicken fee. They pop sold all Nigerian asset to their friends in the name of privatisation...of what benefit was that to Nigerians? They are coming back to loot and sell the rest. I think Nigerians will be stupid to even cast a vote to pdp. Any other party can rule not pdp

Sunday Oduntan, executive director, research and advocacy, Association of Nigerian Electricity Distributors (ANED), says the federal government lied on its claims of improvement in power generation.
ANED is the umbrella body of electricity distribution companies (DisCos).
Oduntan, according to THISDAY , said generation capacity as at January 2015 was 6,421MW and not 4,000MW as often claimed by the government.
The federal government had said power generation was at the peak of 7,000MW since President Muhammadu Buhari came into office in May 2015, but Oduntan insisted that the country was close to that figure as at January 2015.

https://www.thecable.ng/discos-fg-misleading-nigerians-power-generation/amp

4 Likes

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Kposkila: 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
na Jubril now
From Sudan
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Glare247(m): 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
NaijaMutant:
This Sowunmi guy is just tearing APC apart piece by piece grin

Who's next?
Did sowumi respond like a gentle man to d allegation?is d word trash d answer to those allegation,use ur brain
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Gandollar(f): 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:

There's a saying in Chinese that if an elderly presents himself as rice, little children will scatter it while eating.

1 Like

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Enemyofpeace: 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
Kposkila:

From Sudan
yes now
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by traihit: 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
But the Sowunmi of a man did not refute any claim of Mr Amaechi. He only reminded us that tjw minister was speaking trash but he didn't tell us exactly how...and Nairalanders are applauding him when both of them are speaking trash.
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by haconjy(m): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:

you funny... a thief leader had sold the respect he or she should have...

2 Likes

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
omo ale ni eee boboyi...To ignore crime is a crime in itself...Keep ur foolishness immediate...Let it be exclusive to ur family& friends...Koni ragba fun elder agbaya ati ole...Elder wey dey chop finish plate tro bone for pikin iz dat one an elder to be honored?? If u quote or comment foolishly ondo ogun go strike u for promoting backwardness.. Gerrahia mehnnnn!!!

lwkmd4ea dude easy nau.,.,.,., na wao lol e pass this debate?

2 Likes

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Nellybank(m): 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mr. Jubril
fuckingAyaya:
Who be this

1 Like

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by bizzibodi(m): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ameachi we knew,who d hell is Sowunmi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints New Service Chiefs / Toyin Saraki, Wife Of The Senate President, Bukola Saraki (photos) / Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.