Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate (57212 Views)

Ogun PDP Governorship: Segun Sowunmi Wins At Appeal Court / Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by uvalued(m): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Who be this
its not buhari kai angry angry

keeping posting the image until it gets to the right part of our conscience

thanks

1 Like

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by VULCAN(m): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
Most of you Buharideens are very deceptive creatures.

In your past posts you have insulted igbos, abused PDP, praised Buhahi and apc and mocked Atiku yet you have the guts to insult our intelligence by pretending that you are indifferent.

Pls stop lying and be proud of your support for the man who institutionalised poverty and who gleefully overlooks as Herdsmen wipe out entire villages.

I suspect you are a Yoruba Muslim.

Don't bother to lie to us that you are Igbo or middle belt.

We know your type
greggng:
Amaechi asked vital questions but as usual pdp will prefer insult rather than answer the question. Nigerians cannot be fooled . The spent 16billion dollars to generate 3000 while apc who are just 4years in office have gotten 7000 with chicken fee. They pop sold all Nigerian asset to their friends in the name of privatisation...of what benefit was that to Nigerians? They are coming back to loot and sell the rest. I think Nigerians will be stupid to even cast a vote to pdp. Any other party can rule not pdp
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by boxypane(m): 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
Watch out for Sowunmi skeleton in the cupboard. As far as I'm concerned, they are all thrash.
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by herich(m): 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:
That's so childish of Sowumi...

I am a Yoruba man and we are not brought up to speak to elders like that

Even though some South-South people will be happy because they are PDP and have anything against Buhari or APC...

But let's call a spade a spade you don't talk to an elder like that irrespective of the region or political affiliations.
We're talking bout official national politics here and this one talking bout culture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Witlee(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
Alero3Arubi:

Then come join the #Felabaration team

I got his back

1 Like

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Sunmolar(m): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
at last PDP have something to celebrate with for the rest of the week. though it may not last, because a lot of task ahead for you in trying to gabbage the APC's achievement and deceive the public with your skills built around fictions,lies,propaganda & deceit.

1 Like

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Awoo88: 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:

Even though some South-South people will be happy because they are PDP and have anything against Buhari or APC...

But let's call a spade a spade you don't talk to an elder like that irrespective of the region or political affiliations.
And Ameachi is an elder!?. Have you heard Ameachi spoke before?
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by emezuo17: 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:

. Who is an elder? Amaechi? Abeg i no wan laugh, from where I come from, elders don't lie and act foolishly like kids, eldership is earned, we don't consider him one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by maduxs: 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
Witlee:
You will tell me of the debate they are having will amount to the winner of the coming election

Even though I will not vote buhari I can never go with atikulooted or obituary

All of them are nothing but criminals
one void vote spotted
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by fowlyansh181(m): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:

you are a cow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by SirBunky85(m): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
greenprince:

Wow.... so Obj did nothing!
Amazing. I never knew Nigeria in 2007 was same as it was in 1999. Thanks for enlightening me.... in your dreams, Buhari does not come a light year close to OBJ.

I don't know much about Amaechi and I'll leave him to River's people but I doubt if he'd rank as high as Chime, Akpabio, or even Ohakim in performance.
don't u dare mention rt.hon AMAECHI in same sentence with ohakim.I will agree with u on d chime part.Enugu state has always bn blessed with preforming governors since 1999.ebeano-chime
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by contigiency(m): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
They have come to occupy the internet space as usual, but Let any election hold today they will fail woefully. I wonder what is more issue based than what amechi was saying. You just resorted to abuse and called it issue based. Well, they will still loose because they have no idea of what they are looking for in government.
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by BruncleZuma: 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
Racoon:

Epic reply to the fraudulent non-existent "PH monorail" initiator.They have perfected the art of prevaricating when faced with the ineptitude & fallacy of their make believe lying lives.

In the course of trying to play smart, Amaechi ends up foolishly in self-implicating himself.Meanwhile why didnt Festus Keyamo show up? Rebooting his brain for his own lies?

That guy was there for 16 years; he was the speaker of the RHA for 8 years and Governor for another 8 all under PDP.
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by urchmanni93(m): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
Please somebody should ask Rotimi amechi to the mono rail project while he was Governor
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
abibun:
What is this one saying? But it doesn't cost u a thing to open your mouth and Say Jonathan,Atiku are corrupt, when no competent court declared them corrupt
no those aren't elders to him....Look at what i wrote the ediot...He really pissed me off...Anyway that's the hypocrisy mixed with cultural and religious BS wiv been talking about...And the selective justice also..Alot is wrong wiv the system because the system is a product of the people...As we speak now alot of the deranged degenerated buffoons would have concluded we are PDP,ipob etc....Because that's exactly what their culture,religion and party has modified them for...No common sense,no logical thinking, just exists like a slowpoke and that's it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
herich:

We're talking bout official national politics here and this one talking bout culture.
pessin wey don kolo�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by chinedumoooo: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
Oga, questions were throw to you and you them trash and started ambuse and insulting the questioneer.if you are bold and intelligent as you behave kindly answer those questions and stop dodging them because it's also an issue base facts, you can not disburt.
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by chiedozie198100: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
worlexy:
It's true na, is Amaechi not stupid for asking questions about the same government he was part of? Out of the 16years of the so called PDP misrule, he was a governor for 8years and was even part of the most powerful forces in the government as the chairman of the Nigerian Governors Forum. Amaechi is simply mad and irrational for asking such a stupid question

u forgot he was also speaker for house of assembly for the first eight years. grin grin grin grin
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Ganduri: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:

we all know your so called respect is conditional, if not why didnt the so called respect restrain you when talk about Goodluck, calling him a drunkard and so on? lemmi guess Goodluck was your class mate?
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Born2Breed(f): 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
Racoon:

Epic reply to the fraudulent non-existent "PH monorail" initiator.They have perfected the art of prevaricating when faced with the ineptitude & fallacy of their make believe lying lives.

In the course of trying to play smart, Amaechi ends up foolishly in self-implicating himself.Meanwhile why didnt Festus Keyamo show up? Rebooting his brain for his own lies?

You deserve some chilled beer and suya.

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by sirchi090(m): 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
;DAmaechi,Apc and Buhari are all trash
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by softthings: 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:

An elder that is stupid should be called so. That's how things move in the western world.
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by worlexy(m): 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
chiedozie198100:

u forgot he was also speaker for house of assembly for the first eight years. grin grin grin grin
Abi.Dont mind him
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
Firefire:
“An eight-year governor of a state in PDP comes to public space, riding on the alleged integrity of just President Muhammadu Buhari, and speaking trash to the people, what exactly is this,”

...he spent eight years as a speaker house of assembly in Rivers State under same PDP. Total => 16 Years!

Rotimi Amaechi is a big time criminal and a professional looter.
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Chikaa444: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:

Those elders messed up nigeria and they deserve to be stoned
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Witlee(m): 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
maduxs:
one void vote spotted

A supporter of corruption spotted
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by coolscott(m): 12:41am On Nov 23, 2018
yinchar:

Rivers people are not igbo people and the riverine people of rivers state do not speak anyhow to their elders
but the strangest ingredient in this your post is your reference to Rotimi Amaechi as an elder.

Even though moral and leadership standards have significantly been eroded, it has not gotten to that bad stage
where Rotimi Amaechi will get regarded as an elder within our state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by kach17(m): 1:20am On Nov 23, 2018
yinchar:

THUNDER FIRE YOU FIRE AMAECHI! Elder badmus!
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by kach17(m): 1:24am On Nov 23, 2018
coolscott:

Rivers people are not igbo people and the riverine people of rivers state do not speak anyhow to their elders
but the strangest ingredient in this your post is your reference to Rotimi Amaechi as an elder.

Even though moral and leadership standards have significantly been eroded, it has not gotten to that bad stage
where Rotimi Amaechi will get regarded as an elder within our state.
. Please stop misleading the people, we have Igbos in Rivers state you can tell me the Ijaws are not igbos and I will understand. Oyigbos and Igbo Etche, opobo, ikwere are they housas Abi yorubas? Stop misleading the public
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by chiedozie198100: 1:36am On Nov 23, 2018
greggng:
Amaechi asked vital questions but as usual pdp will prefer insult rather than answer the question. Nigerians cannot be fooled . The spent 16billion dollars to generate 3000 while apc who are just 4years in office have gotten 7000 with chicken fee. They pop sold all Nigerian asset to their friends in the name of privatisation...of what benefit was that to Nigerians? They are coming back to loot and sell the rest. I think Nigerians will be stupid to even cast a vote to pdp. Any other party can rule not pdp

Ask Amaechi about his fantom mono rail. He said he spent 53billion.
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Ejebleje: 1:54am On Nov 23, 2018
yinchar:

Eh ya! He should shown more respect, more like : “boda amechi, è má má sô trash, or boda, orí yin ò pé.”

Elder that spews trash ,is that one elder?
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by hybee55: 7:54am On Nov 23, 2018
Make a income by reading news daily with an investment of 1k.09023576394

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout / The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka / Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.