Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate (57206 Views)

Ogun PDP Governorship: Segun Sowunmi Wins At Appeal Court / Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by abibun: 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
abbey621:

You are the definition of the Nigerian problem. Even when corruption and greed stares you in the face, you'll still use a foolish line like "Did they catch them" to justify the looters. All of them are corrupt, it is evident by the billions looted since independence, it's people like you that gives them the impetus to continue looting....SHAME!
Guy do u have the fact to share with me? According to you am one of those giving them the impetus to loot, you that is not giving them the impetus what have u done to stop the looting?
The court is there, Buhari said is fighting corruption he should open files for them and not to be disturbing us with this, that are corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by isnovic(m): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
""then I was a young man, I had no money to buy"

This got me.

So Ameche built up his wealth in 8years. Immediately after Peter Odili?

Oga tell me what sort of business you are into as I want to join.

Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by garetz: 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Who be this
Baba Jubrin grin

1 Like

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by garetz: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Who be this
Baba jubrin grin

1 Like

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by almarthins(m): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
NaijaMutant:
This Sowunmi guy is just tearing APC apart piece by piece grin

Who's next?

U mean another arrogant cock! Sowunmi didn't answer the question but found a way to insult. The guy should tell every one what happen to 16billion that was supposedly spend on power.PDP has no shame at all, a party that extremely milked this country for 16yrs, now trying to claim saints.
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by engrjacuzzi: 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ameachi always portrait himself as a saint when we all know he is a thief.
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by mybestlove(m): 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Who be this

I know him. This is Jubril Al-Sudani of Sudan.

Correct!

Clap for me nah

1 Like

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by emmangrace: 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
NaijaMutant:
This Sowunmi guy is just tearing APC apart piece by piece grin

Who's next?
This boy called sowunmi is but a small boy inexperienced as far as politics is concern. How many people has he led before successfully? May be he was a class rep. in his school. That is how far he wants to go in life.
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by balanceofterror1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
Firefire:
“An eight-year governor of a state in PDP comes to public space, riding on the alleged integrity of just President Muhammadu Buhari, and speaking trash to the people, what exactly is this,”

Rotimi Amaechi is a big time criminal and a professional looter.

Pls I am finding it difficult to thicken or darken my sentence(s) just like you did......help me out.
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by jaxxy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
Segun sowunmi shud have give an informed response that’s all based on either what they have done previously or out to do better now.

Pdp cannot just say privatization without defending itself based of antecedents or else look into the shortcomings of Apc and build on that. What kind of preparation did they do at Dubai

They better do away with sycophants and deal with credible people. They seem to be lagging now with nothing exactly tangible to offer Nigerians.
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by 0balufonlll: 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:
That's so childish of Sowumi...

I am a Yoruba man and we are not brought up to speak to elders like that

Even though some South-South people will be happy because they are PDP and have anything against Buhari or APC...

But let's call a spade a spade you don't talk to an elder like that irrespective of the region or political affiliations.

In certain cases, the ‘omoluabi’ lifestyle has to give way to the ‘rascal’ within. Else, you’ll be a victim to folks who seek to take advantage of your good up-bringing.

1 Like

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Firefire(m): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
balanceofterror1:

Pls I am finding it difficult to thicken or darken my sentence(s) just like you did......help me out.

1 Like

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Ajibesin: 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:

Even though some South-South people will be happy because they are PDP and have anything against Buhari or APC...

But let's call a spade a spade you don't talk to an elder like that irrespective of the region or political affiliations.

Bi agba o ba mo ra e in agba ...
When an adult decides to ridicule himself, he becomes the laughing stock of the town.

3 Likes

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by abbey621(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
abibun:
Guy do u have the fact to share with me? According to you am one of those giving them the impetus to loot, you that is not giving them the impetus what have u done to stop the looting?
The court is there, Buhari said is fighting corruption he should open files for them and not to be disturbing us with this, that are corrupt.

Stop spewing trash, Buhari, Obasanjo, GEJ, all of them are looters! For you to say just because they have not been convicted by the court means they are not is just plain BS! Wake up!
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by ebenholer(m): 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
That was a rude response from sowumi...he should have politely let amechi realise that it was a best decision to sell the companies to a trusted and reliable hands just as appointments by this government are politically based.
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by edibobo: 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
To be candid Amaechi was talking TRASH...He was in PDP for 16 years and now he's speaking rubbish because he is hiding in the coffin with his loots
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Ayobami7(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
ok
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by CityNGR: 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
worlexy:
It's true na, is Amaechi not stupid for asking questions about the same government he was part of? Out of the 16years of the so called PDP misrule, he was a governor for 8years and was even part of the most powerful forces in the government as the chairman of the Nigerian Governors Forum. Amaechi is simply mad and irrational for asking such a stupid question
And House of Assembly Speaker for another 8 years..
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by abibun: 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
almarthins:

U mean another arrogant cock! Sowunmi didn't answer the question but found a way to insult. The guy should tell every one what happen to 16billion that was supposedly spend on power.PDP has no shame at all, a party that extremely milked this country for 16yrs, now trying to claim saints.
If u are building a house where do u have much work to do, I guess is the foundation which PDP did with the 16bn.
Can u plz ask APC to tell us what happened to Air Nigeria, with million of dollars sank into the project.
Nigeria is rated the second importer of rice, APC will still be claiming they saved billions of naira of rice importance.
The on going protest in NNPC is all about what?
APC within three years failed Nigerian's
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by saintandsinnerz: 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:

Akanbi Adeyinka calm down, I have seen many Yorubers who are very rude and insulting. If you doubt me, check Nairaland and see.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by samlake(m): 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
We are waiting for them all...our vote will make the difference
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
azraeljaheel:

lwkmd4ea dude easy nau.,.,.,., na wao lol e pass this debate?
bro stupid people triggers a kind of allergic reaction in me...They cuz me irritation...
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by abibun: 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
abbey621:

Stop spewing trash, Buhari, Obasanjo, GEJ, all of them are looters! For you to say just because they have not been convicted by the court means they are not is just plain BS! Wake up!
Accepted and allow u go for mentioning Buhari, thought u are one of the beclouded supporters of APC
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by lexy2014: 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:

Who is d elder and how did Sowumi not show respect? U are talking of spade. Did Sowumi not call a spade a spade with his response to amaechi?

3 Likes

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by worlexy(m): 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
CityNGR:

And House of Assembly Speaker for another 8 years..
you can imagine o

1 Like

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by torisz(m): 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
this is nijeeriiaah
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Festy4u(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
greggng:
Amaechi asked vital questions but as usual pdp will prefer insult rather than answer the question. Nigerians cannot be fooled . The spent 16billion dollars to generate 3000 while apc who are just 4years in office have gotten 7000 with chicken fee. They pop sold all Nigerian asset to their friends in the name of privatisation...of what benefit was that to Nigerians? They are coming back to loot and sell the rest. I think Nigerians will be stupid to even cast a vote to pdp. Any other party can rule not pdp

And what power plant has your APC installed in achieving this 7000MW generated power? undecided
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by xcelentattitude(m): 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lemme park here and read comments. grin

#Comment Readers Association
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by bobosydney: 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ipob animals, una mumu too much.

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by ihatesycophant(m): 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
Sowumi and some commenters here are missing the point and of low IQ. Ameachi or any other former state governors cannot take the responsibilities of actions and inaction of a president even if they are in the same party. He can only take responsibility for what he did and not do in his state. The governor does not manage 52 percent accrue to the federal government neither do president help governor manage 27 percent accrue to the state. The president is in control of his ministers and federal advisers that manage the economy of the nation while the governors control their commissioners and state advisers that manage the state economy. All the questions he asked are under the purview of the president and not state governors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by perryy(m): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
yinchar:

Which kind yeye elder ? Elder that lies , has no respect for himself and has no regard for truth , is that one a honourable elder ? Elder is not just only age but by your virtues.

1 Like

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by LANDLORD72: 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
If a bag of rice cost #21,000 during change, how much will it cost during next level I no be politician, just asking ooooo��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki, Wife Of The Senate President, Bukola Saraki (photos) / Buhari Appoints New Service Chiefs / Fashola Arrives Onitsha, Inspects Work On Second Niger Bridge- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.