Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (28422 Views)

Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend / Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo / Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by made4naijamusic: 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
According to reports, the girl left the guy for another guy that was richer and had a car. When that relationship packed up, she returned to this guy. To pay her back, this guy organized this fake engagement to humilate her publicly.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/nigerian-man-publicly-humiliates-his-girlfriend-with-a-fake-proposal-video/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by made4naijamusic: 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
More

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by IamD18: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
Well-done by a wise Nigga.

Next thing he should do is; He should apologise to the lady, make her comfortable, visit her parents with her, promise to build them a house, remove their roof/zinc and run away.

These ungrateful hoes deserve more humiliations.

247 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by Obiomon: 1:15am On Nov 23, 2018
ouch...!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by Mynd44: 5:18am On Nov 23, 2018
So he took out all that time to plan this, got his friends involved, did video and all.

He probably spent a killing too.

He could have just sent her a text, he and his friends can play PS for the reminder of the day and used the money to buy peppersoup and beer.

When people hurt you and you go all out to hurt then back, it is a sign that you are still hurting, why give anyone that pleasure?

158 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by saucemanny(m): 5:21am On Nov 23, 2018
made4naijamusic:
According to reports, the girl left the guy for another guy that was richer and had a car. When that relationship packed up, she returned to this guy. To pay her back, this guy organized this fake engagement to humilate her publicly.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/nigerian-man-publicly-humiliates-his-girlfriend-with-a-fake-proposal-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

amaka y

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by osamaBUSH(m): 5:22am On Nov 23, 2018
oh god......
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by egwekwe: 5:24am On Nov 23, 2018
Haaaba.... This is plain psycho. shocked shocked shocked

But I am sure the lady had it coming ...

Nobody will treat you like shit unless indeed you're shit

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by mactoni91(m): 5:25am On Nov 23, 2018
Even tho i don't believe in heaven or hell, I just know that this guy is going to heaven

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by RussianKGB: 5:25am On Nov 23, 2018
Only broke, very hurt sissy niggaz act this way. Real mature Guys don't have these types of problems.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by tukdi: 5:25am On Nov 23, 2018
grincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrin
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by Exodus2k(m): 5:26am On Nov 23, 2018
Where is the Video

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by HighKing01(m): 5:26am On Nov 23, 2018
Fake love
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by nitrogen(m): 5:29am On Nov 23, 2018
Mynd44:
So he took out all that time to plan this, got his friends involved, did video and all.

He could have just sent her a text, he and his friends can play PS for the reminder of the day and used the money to buy peppersoup and beer.

When people hurt you and you go all out to hurt then back, it is a sign that you are still hurting, why give anyone that pleasure?

Mynd44, why are you like this now? Sometimes, revenge can be sweet oh.

Abeg, free the guy, the broke ass nigga fuvking enjoyed it!

Updated: Just watched the video, the guy didn't spend a dime for that sh1t, he actually spent less than 10mins.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by cnwamo(m): 5:30am On Nov 23, 2018
Lol.
This is exactly what I’d like to do to my first girlfriend but she’s married with kids now����������

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by dingbang(m): 5:31am On Nov 23, 2018
The video isnt complete.. It didn't show how the planned proposal was fake. angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:32am On Nov 23, 2018
Mynd44:
...When people hurt you and you go all out to hurt then back, it is a sign that you are still hurting, why give anyone that pleasure?
Very well said. The joke is also on him.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by boolet: 5:33am On Nov 23, 2018
wink
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by bitcoin215: 5:33am On Nov 23, 2018
no ladies would really take the guy serious again.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by Fkforyou(m): 5:33am On Nov 23, 2018
I love the guys Patience and tenacity in executing his plans... kiss

Fvck Morality, Fvck Maturity

The best form of Revenge is Revenge... cheesy kiss

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by vincentjk(m): 5:33am On Nov 23, 2018
Funny lol
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by TheCongo2: 5:34am On Nov 23, 2018
cnwamo:
Lol.
This is exactly what I’d like to do to my first girlfriend but she’s married with kids now����������

What did she do to you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 5:34am On Nov 23, 2018
Some ladies this ghan!
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by MrRhymes101(m): 5:37am On Nov 23, 2018
Very unnecessary vengeance... Wedding MC

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by chronique(m): 5:39am On Nov 23, 2018
Karma served ice cold with juice and ice cubes... Honestly, I don't think it's worth the stress. When people mess up and walk out of your life, let them be and focus on opening a new page and chapter of your life.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 23, 2018
Mynd44:

Revenge is not good.However if you must serve revenge, Serve it HOT cheesy

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" / Home Alone Reloaded (18+) / How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.