Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? (4378 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. / Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by googles: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2010
Ben-10:

Nice B00Bz dey make sense. kiss

shior. . . tongue
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by papa190(m): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2010
googles:

dats because i dont feel slapped !!! grin

you prolly slapped 190's chic and not mine

dis is a natural one o no silicone grin

Hmm, (Speechless, Dont wanna make the 1st move to talk)
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by Ben13: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2010
googles:

shior. . . tongue
of course, you know what I mean tongue
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by ravenzord(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2010
The face; U could have a body of a goddess,if ur face is like Quasimodo's, no show. Of course the body is also important, but first things first; the face.
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by googles: 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2010
papa190:

Hmm, (Speechless, Dont wanna make the 1st move to talk)

Get over yourself babe

Ben-10:

of course, you know what I mean tongue

me i dunno o. . . .  
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by ravenzord(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2010
Googles ha far, change ur profile pic na.
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by googles: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2010
ravenzord:

Googles ha far, change your profile pic na.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

i dont have any other pinshure !!!
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by dapsycool(m): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2010
In fact you are a pictorial representation of your user GOOGLES! see kaka! grin grin grin
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by ravenzord(m): 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2010
googles:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

i dont have any other pinshure !!!

Aah! U suppose change your handle to Pinocchiess
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by tkb417(m): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2010
bobbie wey make sense dey do me gish gish sometimes

but if d gurl no fine, no show
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by movers82(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2010
A flat tummy dat goes with a gud figure.
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by googles: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2010
ravenzord:

Aah! U suppose change your handle to Pinocchiess

***sighs***

tkb417:

bobbie wey make sense dey do me gish gish sometimes

but if d gurl no fine, no show

grin grin grin
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by tkb417(m): 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2010
^^^ i just got a warning that if i quote you, check your profile on NL

im gonna be banned

hehehehe

who u be miss goggles?
lol
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by Moyola(f): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2010
Ha Googuz!!

@ tkb
Hw yu dey? tongue

@ topic
. . . .ma bow leg! embarassed
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by yme1(f): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2010
boo. .bs, a. .ss, smile and beauty kiss cheesy
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by tkb417(m): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2010
MO

mowapa. how ur side?
ki lo happen in ur area yesterday. heard akowonjo was on fire

pls, call oba of egbeda o grin grin

how is igboro London?
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by Moyola(f): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2010
tkb417:

MO

mowapa. how your side?
ki lo happen in your area yesterday. heard akowonjo was on fire

pls, call oba of egbeda o grin grin

how is igboro London?

Crious? no o! tmusta bn Afonka or some nxt place cheesy
Oba of Ebgeda. . . .Baale of Akowonjo more lyk! cheesy hehe! hang on! do we even av fire fighters? undecided
Lndn wa o! n emi na wapa! ese gan!
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by googles: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2010
tkb417:

^^^ i just got a warning that if i quote you, check your profile on NL

im gonna be banned
hehehehe
who u be miss goggles?
lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin

very very funny

Moyola:

Ha Googuz!!

see this thug o cheesy
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by Moyola(f): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2010
googles:

see this thug o cheesy

take tym o! Openlenge oshi! cheesy
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by deoyel25(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2010
Me dey like thick madames with huge bobby and sharp curves. wink

BTW, who be this googles self? That your a55 make sense small. Your bobby don migrate go join the a55 for down. The mosquito leg come spoil the whole show. Hehehe! grin grin grin
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by Ziggyjoel(f): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2010
ThE FUTURES!!! grin
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by googles: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2010
Moyola:

take tym o! Openlenge oshi! cheesy

yeee  see pot calling kerru black o   grin

deoyel25:

Me dey like thick madames with huge bobby and sharp curves. wink

BTW, who be this googles self? That your a55 make sense small. Your bobby don migrate go join the a55 for down. The mosquito leg come spoil the whole show. Hehehe! grin grin grin

who is this sule ??

mscheeew. . . . . bloody political thug cheesy
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by Vic2k3(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2010
Google abi na yahoo y don't take a nap nd daydream abot ur , rather snubin might b conquests
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by googles: 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2010
Vic2k3:

Google abi na yahoo y don't take a nap nd daydream abot your , rather snubin might b conquests

pssft. . . English pls !!!

i dont speak gibberish neither do i read it

BTW wats with the beef ?? undecided
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by Moyola(f): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2010
Beef ke! I think dey r already eating d 'dodo' of yur bootay! grin
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by deoyel25(m): 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2010
googles:

who is this sule ??

mscheeew. . . . . bloody political thug cheesy

hehehe!! Wetin I do naw? No be true I talk? Me no dey like skinny lekpa with pointed a$$. grin You berra remove that picture now or else, I like your a$$ though. LWKMD
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by boy1(m): 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2010
Big bottom.
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by NaijaSisi(f): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2010
Moyola:

@ topic
. . . .ma bow leg! embarassed

LOL!
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by Freiburger(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2010
The picture in a user called just1s profil.
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by kaycee0604(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2010
magnetic breast

Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by adosjun(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2010
D shape n d profile pic of just1, the intelligence of ebonsexy and d down to earth nature of iice really turn me on in a woman
Re: What Part Of The Lady Attract You Most At First Glance? by Vic2k3(m): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2010
Google dat was American English not gibberish.it is of no surprise 2 me that u didn't understand that i spoke in a metaphorical sense. Literary i meant u're bin rude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Am Confused About This Pic...a Man Or Woman? / OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN THREAD! Vote Refiner For Miss Nairaland 2016. / Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.